How can we WW prevent getting rape by...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#188 May 16, 2013
Come to Los Angeles and get lost in the white girls chasing brothers crowd where the demand for brothers exceeds the available supply and you should be pretty safe. In places like Santa Monica, they treat us like endangered species, and with their ease of accessibility, coupled with the law of diminishing returns, suffices to dull both our hunting instincts and our interest in them, thus rendering you invisible to us. A match made in Heaven....well, in Santa Monica!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#189 May 16, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
Come to Los Angeles and get lost in the white girls chasing brothers crowd where the demand for brothers exceeds the available supply and you should be pretty safe. In places like Santa Monica, they treat us like endangered species, and with their ease of accessibility, coupled with the law of diminishing returns, suffices to dull both our hunting instincts and our interest in them, thus rendering you invisible to us. A match made in Heaven....well, in Santa Monica!
LMFAO what planet you live on? You may be a great catch but no intelligent woman is checking for those mud ducks in LA or most places period.

Level 7

Location hidden

#190 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO what planet you live on? You may be a great catch but no intelligent woman is checking for those mud ducks in LA or most places period.
That would of course be true if I exchanged my reality for yours; but on that big blue marble I live on, they have always been jumping in front of a moving vehicle....I mean brothers....lol!

The only distinction nowadays is that it isn't hidden from sight. And in fact, Los angeles is mild compared to places that I've lived in like Portland Oregon and even in the college towns of the midwest and don't get me going on those white chicks in Europe (Las senoritas en Espana, I ragazze Italiana, aussi Les Francaise etc..)

So Madame will forgive me if I don't consider ww this inaccessible holy grail of feminity that sits atop the food chain that I pine for because they lay beyond my grasp; and for the record, I am am an excellent catch.... that is, if I can be caught!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#191 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still nutty as a fruit cake.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#192 May 16, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would of course be true if I exchanged my reality for yours; but on that big blue marble I live on, they have always been jumping in front of a moving vehicle....I mean brothers....lol!
The only distinction nowadays is that it isn't hidden from sight. And in fact, Los angeles is mild compared to places that I've lived in like Portland Oregon and even in the college towns of the midwest and don't get me going on those white chicks in Europe (Las senoritas en Espana, I ragazze Italiana, aussi Les Francaise etc..)
So Madame will forgive me if I don't consider ww this inaccessible holy grail of feminity that sits atop the food chain that I pine for because they lay beyond my grasp; and for the record, I am am an excellent catch.... that is, if I can be caught!
LOL since I've live in LA and other areas I can assure you that no intelligent woman is checking for a lazy no good Negro except the women who have to check for those dusty males because of lack of options.

LOL by the way never did I say in my previous comments that white women were the holy grail of feminity, in fact I didn't get specific and just said women in general. So I think you're trying to project your ideology on me. I just said that you may be a good catch however most of the negros in LA and other areas are bad for your health. So I don't see any sensible woman getting with them unless they lack options.

Level 7

Location hidden

#193 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL since I've live in LA and other areas I can assure you that no intelligent woman is checking for a lazy no good Negro except the women who have to check for those dusty males because of lack of options.
LOL by the way never did I say in my previous comments that white women were the holy grail of feminity, in fact I didn't get specific and just said women in general. So I think you're trying to project your ideology on me. I just said that you may be a good catch however most of the negros in LA and other areas are bad for your health. So I don't see any sensible woman getting with them unless they lack options.
I have circumnavigated the globe four times in my life; I have lived amongst eclectic bodies, races and ethnicities of people, yet, I still don't presume to know or define other people's reality. It never ceases to amaze me how often I hear women make these declarative, absolute statements, extrapolating their personal views and experiences to speak definitively on behalf of everyone else.

And speaking of projecting, where did "lazy, no good negro" get introduced into the exchange, because I never mentioned any such pejorative adjectival description. I don't subscribe to the belief, nor has it been my experience that all black men are automatically lazy and no good. I count among my friends, many brothers that are professional, cultured and ambitious, but once again, if that's your reality, I won't dispute it; but mine bears no resemblance to yours.

Nonetheless, my first hand experiences and observation over the years are in contrast to yours: From High school in Lajolla, Ca, to USC to the Midwest, to the pacific northwest to Europe and South America, I have witnessed white chicks proactively, and at times aggressively, pursue brothers across the intellectual and professional hierarchy, hence, no need for anyone to revere, elevate or confer upon them any special distinction nor are they beyond our social reach.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#194 May 16, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have circumnavigated the globe four times in my life; I have lived amongst eclectic bodies, races and ethnicities of people, yet, I still don't presume to know or define other people's reality. It never ceases to amaze me how often I hear women make these declarative, absolute statements, extrapolating their personal views and experiences to speak definitively on behalf of everyone else.
Sweety I'm not the only one that has these experiences step into any city town with mostly black people and it will be the same thing. Shrugs shoulders* I don't sugarcoat stuff.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And speaking of projecting, where did "lazy, no good negro" get introduced into the exchange, because I never mentioned any such pejorative adjectival description. I don't subscribe to the belief, nor has it been my experience that all black men are automatically lazy and no good.
we Will have to agree to disagree here. Nothing is 100 percent however most negroes are lazy and no good and those are just facts.
Now rather you place yourself in the negro category is up to you. shrugs shoulders*
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I count among my friends, many brothers that are professional, cultured and ambitious, but once again, if that's your reality, I won't dispute it; but mine bears no resemblance to yours.
Nonetheless, my first hand experiences and observation over the years are in contrast to yours: From High school in Lajolla, Ca, to USC to the Midwest, to the pacific northwest to Europe and South America, I have witnessed white chicks proactively, and at times aggressively, pursue brothers across the intellectual and professional hierarchy, hence, no need for anyone to revere, elevate or confer upon them any special distinction nor are they beyond our social reach.
In general most socalled brothers are lazy and uneducated and have never ventured outside there hoods. Lets keep it real when black men such as yourself decide to defend the drags of your gender it just makes you look bad. Lets call them out for what and who they are! Acknowledge that there are alot of dead end black men and let it be the END of it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#195 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweety I'm not the only one that has these experiences step into any city town with mostly black people and it will be the same thing. Shrugs shoulders* I don't sugarcoat stuff.
<quoted text>
we Will have to agree to disagree here. Nothing is 100 percent however most negroes are lazy and no good and those are just facts.
Now rather you place yourself in the negro category is up to you. shrugs shoulders*
<quoted text>
In general most socalled brothers are lazy and uneducated and have never ventured outside there hoods. Lets keep it real when black men such as yourself decide to defend the drags of your gender it just makes you look bad. Lets call them out for what and who they are! Acknowledge that there are alot of dead end black men and let it be the END of it.
LOL! You may not sugar coat things, but neither are you particularly objective about anything beyond your entrenched beliefs.......but no biggie or surprise there. And I'm not sure how you can quantify what most "Negroes" are, since you could not have possibly observed even a small percentage of us. And your condemnation of us "are not just facts," they are just opinions....your bias, unsubstantiated opinions.

And why would I not include myself in the NEGRO CATEGORY? I was born amongst them, nurtured, protected and enlighten by them. Additionally, as I traversed the globe, I have empirically observed human pathologies, evil, debauchery and dysfunction without racial or ethnic distinction or every sort, so my beliefs never collapsed into any self or group hating myopia.

What I have observed around the world "in general" is that every race, society and culture without exemption, has members that are sociopathic, undeducated, debased, deviants, delinquents, lazy, cruel and evil, so sure, our race has them as well, but so do Whites, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans etc..,but the integrity of my intellect will not allow me to make sweeping indictments or presume to quantify how pervasive it may be respective to any group, whether I have a cultural affinity for them or not. But that's just me.......but carry on!
dumbass

Howell, MI

#196 May 17, 2013
yeah man man why did you mix me with black you dumb whites kill myself..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#198 May 17, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You may not sugar coat things, but neither are you particularly objective about anything beyond your entrenched beliefs.......but no biggie or surprise there. And I'm not sure how you can quantify what most "Negroes" are, since you could not have possibly observed even a small percentage of us. And your condemnation of us "are not just facts," they are just opinions....your bias, unsubstantiated opinions.
Actually you're the one that isn't objective because you're the one in denial. If you want to place yourself in the negro category and defend those that shoot up inner cities and destroy places every where they go like true niccas than go right ahead. However I'm not in any denial, and I can tell you that these negros aren't what you claim them to be.(Smart educated etc) Very few of them are smart or educated. I'm not bias at all I look at things objectively. I look at metropolitan areas full of black males where it is rough with crime and I know you're full of shid. The whole most black males are smart and educated is just bullcrap. And in fact most engage in counter productive behavior.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would I not include myself in the NEGRO CATEGORY? I was born amongst them, nurtured, protected and enlighten by them. Additionally, as I traversed the globe, I have empirically observed human pathologies, evil, debauchery and dysfunction without racial or ethnic distinction or every sort, so my beliefs never collapsed into any self or group hating myopia.
Why would you want to include yourself in with filthy beast? Beast that terrorize their neighborhoods? Beast that make black neighborhoods uninhabitable? Hey if you want to associate yourself with the low ones amongst you than go right ahead. However as long as you defend these drags you will be judged.

This isn't about hating any group but keeping it real and opening your eyes.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I have observed around the world "in general" is that every race, society and culture without exemption, has members that are sociopathic, undeducated, debased, deviants, delinquents, lazy, cruel and evil, so sure, our race has them as well, but so do Whites, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans etc..,but the integrity of my intellect will not allow me to make sweeping indictments or presume to quantify how pervasive it may be respective to any group, whether I have a cultural affinity for them or not. But that's just me.......but carry on!
LOL no you just don't want to admit the stone cold hard truth about your gender thats all because you see yourself as one and the same to those thugs women beaters. child molesters etc which is your prerogative. However I'm intelligent enough to know that with each culture comes with destructive behavior. Some cultures are more destructive than others. Black culture is one of them. We can step into any metropolitan area to get a clear view on how most of the rift raft act. Chicago Detroit anyone? But hey if you are sipping on that denial juice than go right ahead.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#199 May 17, 2013
So there are not a lot of Lenny Kravitz look a likes in the US I guess. With a decent income and stuff.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#201 May 17, 2013
Broderick wrote:
<quoted text> You forgotten about me? Lol! It is what it is.
Lol hi;) how are you?

Level 7

Location hidden

#203 May 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you're the one that isn't objective because you're the one in denial. If you want to place yourself in the negro category and defend those that shoot up inner cities and destroy places every where they go like true niccas than go right ahead. However I'm not in any denial, and I can tell you that these negros aren't what you claim them to be.(Smart educated etc) Very few of them are smart or educated. I'm not bias at all I look at things objectively. I look at metropolitan areas full of black males where it is rough with crime and I know you're full of shid. The whole most black males are smart and educated is just bullcrap. And in fact most engage in counter productive behavior.
<quoted text>
Why would you want to include yourself in with filthy beast? Beast that terrorize their neighborhoods? Beast that make black neighborhoods uninhabitable? Hey if you want to associate yourself with the low ones amongst you than go right ahead. However as long as you defend these drags you will be judged.
This isn't about hating any group but keeping it real and opening your eyes.
<quoted text>
LOL no you just don't want to admit the stone cold hard truth about your gender thats all because you see yourself as one and the same to those thugs women beaters. child molesters etc which is your prerogative. However I'm intelligent enough to know that with each culture comes with destructive behavior. Some cultures are more destructive than others. Black culture is one of them. We can step into any metropolitan area to get a clear view on how most of the rift raft act. Chicago Detroit anyone? But hey if you are sipping on that denial juice than go right ahead.
You're jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean. I have never personally known any black person who has shot anyone; and the fact of the matter is that only a small segment of any group is guilty of such, so unlike you, I take the steps to distinguish the innocent from the guilty. And you continue to assign these attributes to all or most black men, which of course, is not factually based.

And I stand by those that I know, though you continue to presume to speak with intimate knowledge of my personal experiences. It's like you expect me deny my empirical experiences in favor of yours, which is the height of hubris because I would never assume to know your world better than you know it yourself.

And our difference lies in the fact that, like the women in my life, I qualify the character of my male friends and associates, be they white or black, so, you will have to forgive me for not adopting your view of black men because my findings are antithetical to yours.

Those niccas who are plagues upon their communities can be lined up against the wall and shot for all I care because I harbor no empathy for them, but as a critically thinking man; once again, I make human valuations on a case by case bases with my intellect, not my emotions.

As for the rest of you indictments, they are just that....subjective indictments. I have no problems acknowledging those who are guilty, but I'm not in the habit of unfairly assigning these attributes to those who are not guilty to these offenses; it's intellectually disingenuous and lazy.

I've seen fcked up men from Romania, to Estonia, the Philippines to Mexico, Italy and Thailand sell drugs, rape and prostitute women and innocent little girls. Shoot and kill people in the streets and make life a living hell for others, so I simply don't share your view that all of ANYBODY is inflicted with this pathology you seem to want to assign to all black men.

I accept the fact that you feel the way you feel, and though we are exchanging views, it's not particularly important to me to dispossess you from yours. So, I'll end this by leaving you to your subjective beliefs and me to my confirmed ones because in my world, like water; the quality of being, seeks it's own level.

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#205 May 17, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean. I have never personally known any black person who has shot anyone; and the fact of the matter is that only a small segment of any group is guilty of such, so unlike you, I take the steps to distinguish the innocent from the guilty. And you continue to assign these attributes to all or most black men, which of course, is not factually based.
And I stand by those that I know, though you continue to presume to speak with intimate knowledge of my personal experiences. It's like you expect me deny my empirical experiences in favor of yours, which is the height of hubris because I would never assume to know your world better than you know it yourself.
And our difference lies in the fact that, like the women in my life, I qualify the character of my male friends and associates, be they white or black, so, you will have to forgive me for not adopting your view of black men because my findings are antithetical to yours.
Those niccas who are plagues upon their communities can be lined up against the wall and shot for all I care because I harbor no empathy for them, but as a critically thinking man; once again, I make human valuations on a case by case bases with my intellect, not my emotions.
As for the rest of you indictments, they are just that....subjective indictments. I have no problems acknowledging those who are guilty, but I'm not in the habit of unfairly assigning these attributes to those who are not guilty to these offenses; it's intellectually disingenuous and lazy.
I've seen fcked up men from Romania, to Estonia, the Philippines to Mexico, Italy and Thailand sell drugs, rape and prostitute women and innocent little girls. Shoot and kill people in the streets and make life a living hell for others, so I simply don't share your view that all of ANYBODY is inflicted with this pathology you seem to want to assign to all black men.
I accept the fact that you feel the way you feel, and though we are exchanging views, it's not particularly important to me to dispossess you from yours. So, I'll end this by leaving you to your subjective beliefs and me to my confirmed ones because in my world, like water; the quality of being, seeks it's own level.
Thank you. It couldn't have been summed up better.

Level 7

Location hidden

#206 May 17, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. It couldn't have been summed up better.
Spasiba!(since I don't have any Cyrillic alphabet on my keyboard).

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#208 May 17, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean. I have .
Wrong! The denial of the prevalence of black on black crime murders in inner cities is a detriment. In fact because you can't acknowledge whats happening, it becomes a hinderance to blacks, specifically black males, who engage in such destructive behavior. I'm sorry to say that crime in black areas murders etc can't be sugar coated. We might not like what white racist say but some of it is based on truth. Black culture is poison. Black neighborhoods are rough with crime filled with black males that terrorize hard working people. I assign these attributes to most black men because I can see it for what it is! Black cities are no different from war torn countries. you want to link yourself with the drags of your group which is fine. But the denial has to stop.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I stand by those that I know, though you continue to presume to speak with intimate knowledge of my personal experiences. It's like you expect me.
Sweety again! If you want to hold the minority and claim that they are the majority because you can't face the facts. Than good for you! How ever you can't deny certain social implications and the devastation that has occurred because of poverty crime and backwards mentality. however i will continue to give the cold hard truth most black neighborhoods are filled with criminal impoverished destructive males and some women who aid and abet that is just the truth. Deny if you want however it is counter productive. I've lived in LA. Its filled with NO good Negros. I've been to other areas filled with blacks again filled with no good negros. Those are the facts of life.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And our difference lies in the fact that, like the women i
Sweety I'm calling you out on the carpet because you're a cotton picken lie if you claim that you don't know some destructive black male. In fact every black person knows some destructive black male or two. And because you live in LA the likely chances of coming across destructive males is high. Deny it if you want to but I will not dismiss devastating implications of black cultural habits.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those niccas who are plagues upon their communities can be linei.
IF this is truth than you will be looking for the facts not fairy tales. You would realize that to many black males are self destructive not only to themselves but to their own community. You would instantly stop trying to rally and defend black males as you all are supposedly individuals correct? You would realize that I'm talking about self destructive black males that tear down black neighborhoods.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the rest of you indictments, they are just that....subjective indictments. I have no problems acknowledging those who are guilty, but I'm not in the habit of unfairly assig.
Actually any male like you who chooses to deny or down play the poison known as black culture and the people who benefit (mostly males) are guilty of it too. When you deny black criminality self destructive behavior mostly rough by your gender than you are in fact guilty.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen fcked up men from Romania, to Estonia, the
Not all but most black males. Again those cultures that you named places like Mexico again rough with criminal behavior and a poison culture. True enough black culture isn't the only culture that is rough with self destructive behavior but true enough its one of the worse. The culture that is the most destructive would have to be middle easterner/Arab Culture the second 1 would have to be black culture.
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the fa.
Well we will indeed have to agree to disagree. I'll maintain mines steeped into reality while you will maintain yours steeped into denial.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#210 May 17, 2013
@ Cogito I apologize for being harsh and brash with you. I hope you except my apology.

“Black Russians”

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#211 May 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! The denial of the prevalence of black on black crime murders in inner cities is a detriment. In fact because you can't acknowledge whats happening, it becomes a hinderance to blacks, specifically black males, who engage in such destructive behavior. I'm sorry to say that crime in black areas murders etc can't be sugar coated. We might not like what white racist say but some of it is based on truth. Black culture is poison. Black neighborhoods are rough with crime filled with black males that terrorize hard working people. I assign these attributes to most black men because I can see it for what it is! Black cities are no different from war torn countries. you want to link yourself with the drags of your group which is fine. But the denial has to stop.
<quoted text>
Sweety again! If you want to hold the minority and claim that they are the majority because you can't face the facts. Than good for you! How ever you can't deny certain social implications and the devastation that has occurred because of poverty crime and backwards mentality. however i will continue to give the cold hard truth most black neighborhoods are filled with criminal impoverished destructive males and some women who aid and abet that is just the truth. Deny if you want however it is counter productive. I've lived in LA. Its filled with NO good Negros. I've been to other areas filled with blacks again filled with no good negros. Those are the facts of life.
<quoted text>
Sweety I'm calling you out on the carpet because you're a cotton picken lie if you claim that you don't know some destructive black male. In fact every black person knows some destructive black male or two. And because you live in LA the likely chances of coming across destructive males is high. Deny it if you want to but I will not dismiss devastating implications of black cultural habits.
<quoted text>
IF this is truth than you will be looking for the facts not fairy tales. You would realize that to many black males are self destructive not only to themselves but to their own community. You would instantly stop trying to rally and defend black males as you all are supposedly individuals correct? You would realize that I'm talking about self destructive black males that tear down black neighborhoods.
<quoted text>
Actually any male like you who chooses to deny or down play the poison known as black culture and the people who benefit (mostly males) are guilty of it too. When you deny black criminality self destructive behavior mostly rough by your gender than you are in fact guilty.
<quoted text>
Not all but most black males. Again those cultures that you named places like Mexico again rough with criminal behavior and a poison culture. True enough black culture isn't the only culture that is rough with self destructive behavior but true enough its one of the worse. The culture that is the most destructive would have to be middle easterner/Arab Culture the second 1 would have to be black culture.
<quoted text>
Well we will indeed have to agree to disagree. I'll maintain mines steeped into reality while you will maintain yours steeped into denial.
Your arguments are difficult to follow, perhaps, as a result of your poor English and grammar skills.('mines', drags (?),'one of the worse'). I travel to Los Angeles quite frequently and, as with any major city, it has its pockets of crime but I wouldn't say it is a 'black' problem. Have you not been following outgoing Mayor Villaraigosa's crime stats?(pardon the pun). Until people stop complaining and start taking back their neighborhoods, problems will continue. Volunteer much?

Have a nice weekend.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#212 May 17, 2013
Black Russian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguments are difficult to follow, perhaps, as a result of your poor English and grammar skills.('mines', drags (?),'one of the worse'). I travel to Los Angeles quite frequently and, as with any major city, it has its pockets of crime but I wouldn't say it is a 'black' problem. Have you not been following outgoing Mayor Villaraigosa's crime stats?(pardon the pun). Until people stop complaining and start taking back their neighborhoods, problems will continue. Volunteer much?
Have a nice weekend.
Hmm well since this a public forum and i'm not typing out an essay for an english paper. i figure as long as Cogito understands where I'm coming from there is no need to worry about comma splices r/o clauses etc.. And honey I live 2hrs away from Los Angeles and I used to lived\ there and everything, and I can say that the crime in Los Angeles has went down. The crime was the highest in the early 90s onto the 2000s. Than LA experienced a population explosion of hispanics. Blacks fled out the city of Los Angeles in large numbers and crime went down.

Level 7

Location hidden

#213 May 17, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL! Your are now just regurgitating your subjective views to win an argument that is not taking place. I have long conceded that we simply have contrasting realities, and thus, contrasting views. You however, seem intent upon compelling me to ingest your "truth" in favor of my own, which is not going to happen.

Any critically thinking being would clearly concede that places like the South side of Chicago, or the east side of Detroit are cesspools of criminality, and at times, inhumane activity, however, the fallacy in your reasoning is that you continue to extrapolate this to include ALL BLACK MEN....all 22 million of us, which is simply preposterous.

And you have severed all ties with reality by calling into question the veracity of my claim that I don't PERSONALLY KNOW anyone who has ever shot anyone. Sure, I have heard of people in heresy accounts via six degrees of separation, but I'm sorry..... none of the brothers that I knew through high school, college or in my adult life have ever, to my knowledge, been guilty of shooting another human, so that's not subject to your credulity.

You keep talking about me linking myself to the dregs of society and never once have I stated such. I've already stated that were these parasitic being lined against the wall and shoot at midnight, I wouldn't bat an eye, but you ignore this distinction because you continue to attempt to conflate being black and male with evil and wrong doing. I, nor my biological brothers have never seen the inside of a jail, nor 85% of the guys in my inner circle, and those who have; have done so for minor offenses. So where I to concede to your view, I would in fact, be lying on my friends and peers.

Any intelligent objective third party witnessing this exchange would immediately be dismissive of your subjective declarations; masquerading as immutable truths, as your simply giving voice to your utter contempt for black men. They would relegate your diatribe to the "she's emoting all over the place" disposal trash can. You clearly have no objectivity and are intent upon cluster bombing ALL black men with your condemnation, so,once again, I suffer no delusion about dispossessing you of your beliefs, but you should suffer none about separating me from my reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min welfarestate 1,655,973
Racism in America (May '17) 5 min Cant Escape DESTINY 1,109
Radical White racists are undermining the Repub... 5 min A real mutha for ya 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Cant Escape DESTINY 51,744
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 min Ble 1,607
This is why men like Transgendered/Transexual w... (Jan '11) 30 min Dedicated 179
Why do blacks like cheap cocoa cocoa butter lot... (Nov '08) 34 min White 49
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 38 min Master White 154
the wheel never invented in Sub Saharan Africa (Jun '16) 1 hr Marcus Washington 226
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Night_driver 896
More from around the web