explain

Voorhees, NJ

#127 May 15, 2013
yeah but then if you go in black face a white guy would probably rape you can't win either way your a woman..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#129 May 15, 2013
i wanna kill mhyself for not getting laid while other black guys do i won't rape you..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#130 May 15, 2013
i just i'm not into black women all the black women i'm into always go with other guys..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#131 May 15, 2013
since i'm black and native American it's nothing but stereotypical for me to kill myself..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#132 May 15, 2013
because being black whatever it's still native American so..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#133 May 15, 2013
all the black guys i know get every women.. get all the white women.. and even when white women go to me they was already with some other black guy..
explain

Voorhees, NJ

#134 May 15, 2013
how do you get raped by black guys if you don't even talk to em.. you probably feed them pie or something..
Darth Maul

Jersey City, NJ

#135 May 15, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to dramatically reduce your chances of rape by a black male, is to move to a higher elevation. Denver's 5,280' elevation is the highest a black will venture in the United States.
Just carry a basketball, When blacks attack throw them the ball and behold, you get them to play and they'll leave women alone lol.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#136 May 15, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thereīs no such thing...
Humans evolve... Blacks stay the same. lol
in fact - it would even b true to say that blax r devolving - without asians/caucasians to prop them up, they would b back to the stone age by now.........

BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#137 May 15, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
I am appealing to the civil Black Men on Topix because we White Women are having a serious problem. We would like to know what we can do to prevent getting raped by Black Men. Do we need to look less attractive because that would be hard. Do we need to stop being nice to you but we are nice to everyone and that doesn't mean we what to have sex with them. Should we not allow you to get us alone but what happens if we alone on an elevator and one of you get on, should we get off immediately. Should we develop more of a Black Women attitude because Black Women seem to know how to handle you guys but we are not as use to fighting toe to toe with men like Black Women.
We need your help in dealing with this epidemic. I don't know what to do anymore. We want to be safe but we don't feel safe with you in the world. I read how much you guys obsess over us on this board and I makes me scared. A friend of mine was attacked by one of you people coming home from work. I don't want to be next.
Thank you in advance for your kind responses.
You must be a silly racist white male. You are showing your insecurities by posting foolishness like this. First, rape is very serious and you prove to be an idiot for evening playing around with the word. Second, most of my black brotha's do not push up on white females. They are not stupid. It is your white whor3s who push up on them. So you can just cut it out with that BS that you are posting.

Instead of you white males getting mad at black men and posting BS on a AA forum you need to go to a white forum and tell your white whor3s to stop acting like sluts. Go talk to them and help them out....that would be more constructive.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#139 May 15, 2013
Vesta wrote:
Raped by a white man is horrible enough. But raped by an ugly smelly Black man is the most disgusting nightmarish traumatic thing that can happen to a person. I feel sorry for those White girls that have experience this. Black men, go rape you own species, and leave pretty White Women alone!! Or go find your self some of those unfortunate ugly fat White Women who tend to have sex with animals!
Oh stop with the stupid "pretty white girl BS"! I see more ugly white women walking around than I do good-looking ones. And that is rEaL tAlK! You people work very hard to sell yourselves to people don't you?(SMH) And YOU don't even like yourselves...that is why you constantly bake your pale white skin. Come on now...you know that you don't think that pale white skin is attractive. Tell the truth for ONCE in your life.

And as far as rape is concerned.....white men are known to be serial rapist. They are known for raping women of ALL colors and CHILDREN. Just down right disgusting!!!! I even know white boys who have bragged about raping animals. So stop acting like white people are good and sweet when that is far from the truth.

There are good and bad people in EVERY RACE....point blank period!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#141 May 15, 2013
Unfortunately, we live in a society where the question proves true time and time again. This can be attributed to the black male's gradual decline in desirability by women. Some of the angry also seem confused of the difference between forcible vs. consensual.
The Reason Why

Brooklyn, NY

#142 May 15, 2013
How can we WW prevent getting rape by BM

I have a answer for everything but That's a hard one to answer. After all Black men well f--- anything.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#148 May 16, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Stone-age??
Dry cows shyt age...

One thing these azzholes do not understand is that the cold made us more intelligent and more stronger...

They were puffing weed under a palm-tree while we were dragging a mammoth-carcass through 1,5m snow....
Hilarious! There was no enthusiasm for applying that work ethic in places like South Africa, Faustus. The record shows that swinging a pick-axe under the hot African sun in order to build railways or highways is not something that excited you guys.

Isn't that part of why apartheid was developed? So that as many white men as possible could stay soft and comfortable while the hard labor was done by people of color?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#149 May 16, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the fact is that black guys do the majority of sex-crimes....
That's an opinion.

Since you actually don't know how many "sex-crimes" have been committed, you offering an opinion - which is different from a fact.
David B

Ellicott City, MD

#153 May 16, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Itīs not an opinion, it is a fact... Black guys canīt keep the snake in their pants in any circumstances...
"Oh you want some black dyke" is your motto, Harry..
Maybe you guys should start naming the culprits within your commun ity instead of protecting them...
You are just jealous a Black guy hasn't raped you.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#154 May 16, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Itīs not an opinion, it is a fact... Black guys canīt keep the snake in their pants in any circumstances...

"Oh you want some black dyke" is your motto, Harry..

Maybe you guys should start naming the culprits within your commun ity instead of protecting them...
Maybe YOU guys should start prosecuting the culprits within your community instead of letting them go un-charged and unnamed until it's too late to do anything:

http://tinyurl.com/aqb987c

If you actually read the news link above, you'll understand why I say you have no idea how many sex crimes have actually been committed. All you are doing is looking for an excuse to blame Black men.

Again, with no numbers, all you have is your opinion. Not facts.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#156 May 16, 2013
Faustus wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry, Iīm talking about my own community...
Blacks do the most of the sex-crimes...
You are a good man Harry...
Thanks, Faustus - but my charge still stands.

If there are 600 Finnish (or whatever your nationality) men in your city who molest their daughters each year and tell them "Shut up, don't say anything!" then those are 600 unrecorded cases of WHITE RAPE or SEXUAL ASSAULT, that your community does not know about.

Therefore you literally DO NOT KNOW the number of rapes in your white community. Some will be reported; most will never be known. Nobody wants to talk about them. For an intelligent person, this should not be hard to figure out.

Do you understand?

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

GET A GUN & A JOB

#158 May 16, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Faustus - but my charge still stands.
If there are 600 Finnish (or whatever your nationality) men in your city who molest their daughters each year and tell them "Shut up, don't say anything!" then those are 600 unrecorded cases of WHITE RAPE or SEXUAL ASSAULT, that your community does not know about.
Therefore you literally DO NOT KNOW the number of rapes in your white community. Some will be reported; most will never be known. Nobody wants to talk about them. For an intelligent person, this should not be hard to figure out.
Do you understand?
One thing we do know..........

White men do not rape black women

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#159 May 16, 2013
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing we do know..........
White men do not rape black women
Are you serious?!!!!!!...and who are the 'we' you are referring to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,108,958
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 6 min Go Blue Forever 4,536
Georgia's top elections official targets group ... 6 min X-TREME BIAS 2
Why are so many rich and powerful white men wit... (Aug '10) 7 min Non_descript_citizen 719
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 7 min Big Knob 483
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 9 min pn2cladelover 528
WARNING - racist mods deleting positive posts 10 min reality-chec 20
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 22 min reality-chec 165
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 46 min felisitas 120,705
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min dreamhunk 24,411
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters