How can we WW prevent getting rape by...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#368 May 31, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
Unless desperation plays a part, women of any race generally don't desire blacks as a first option. Evidence on all various racial subjects come from a collective package of net postings, dating sites, the media (music, movies, etc.), crime, various peoples' personal accounts, and things I see with my own eyes in public locales.
This is what "Boundaries of space" think counts as research--net posting, dating sites, etc. LOL!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#369 Jun 7, 2013
As black males are generally the bottom of the barrel in American society, they usually only attract women who've either voluntarily or involuntarily allowed themselves to slip down the same slope.

Many of these women are overweight and unattractive. A few may be skinnier or attractive in appearance but almost all of these particlar women have a common thread - psychological issues such as self-esteem or desperation.
Pro 5

Clearwater, FL

#370 Jun 7, 2013
As black males are generally the bottom of the barrel in American society, they usually only attract women who've either voluntarily or involuntarily allowed themselves to slip down the same slope.

Many of these women are overweight and unattractive. A few may be skinnier or attractive in appearance but almost all of these particlar women have a common thread - psychological issues such as self-esteem or desperation.
Very desperate for attention. Poor you. Get out of the basement. Let sun shine upon you. Pity party
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#371 Jun 7, 2013
lol...hahahaha...Cracker put that aerosol can down. ASAP!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#372 Jun 7, 2013
Pro 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very desperate for attention. Poor you. Get out of the basement. Let sun shine upon you. Pity party
No, I bet he or she live in a trailer park like queer boy O'reilly...lol.
gotthegoods

Cincinnati, OH

#374 Jun 7, 2013
Buy looking hideous fat and repulsive like 85% of your population are having sex with a fat dirty repulsive white pig looking male like 90% of your mens population. white people just look like there dirty and like they sit on the toilet all day taking diarhea sh*ts. Gross splash splash splash...spurt spurt spurt you people are nuts...I get sick to my stomach when a white person passes me by..
somebody

United States

#375 Jun 8, 2013
bLACK Man wrote:
white women are raped by white men 95 percent of time. Obviously a little dick white man wrote this. Any white female who thinks a black man is more likely to rape them than a white male, is an idiot cave b!tch!

Sorry but my actual life experience differs from your statistic.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#376 Jun 8, 2013
The Black man needs to take a page from Mike Tyson & Tupac's book. Although the women who blew the horn on these men for allegedly raping them were "Black women", the bruhvas need to get it in their heads that if a "sista" can have the gull to lie like that, so do white women.

And I assure the law for Black men "raping" white women is MUCH harsher than Black men raping their own.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#379 Jun 16, 2013
As the desirability of black men - especially in America - continues to deteriorate, all ages of all races of women (including his own) become increasingly subject to forcible sexual attacks by a black man at parties, clubs, public transportation, and even in their own homes. Much proof exists.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#380 Jun 16, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
She answered her own question though. Develop an "angry black woman's" attitude but paint herself dark skinned. She's too light to not be looked at as a prized "high yellah gal."
Or maybe she should seek counseling.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#381 Jun 16, 2013

Many of these women are overweight and unattractive...
The problem with this formulation Boundaries, as you well know, is that millions of white males are ALSO attracted to women commonly deemed "overweight and unattractive."

In fact, survey data indicates that 62% of men are sexually attracted to considerably overweight but photogenic women:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TA3DKV1UF...

Hence the considerable apprehension and anger among significant numbers of Topix trolls when black males aggressively and successfully court Caucasian-American women in this demographic group.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#383 Jun 22, 2013
Throughout America, black males and violent crime go together like a hand and glove, but they're detached both naturally and physically from all races of women including his own race. The pairing of a black male with any race of woman is generally considered to be artificial.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#384 Jun 22, 2013
Throughout America, black males and violent crime go together like a hand and glove, but they're detached both naturally and physically from all races of women including his own race. The pairing of a black male with any race of woman is generally considered to be artificial.
Throughout America, black males and voluptuous, plus-sized white females go together like milk and cornflakes:

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/i...

The pairing of these black males and white women is generally considered to be undesirable - but it nonetheless highly disturbing to white males who are pushed out of competition for these women.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#386 Jun 22, 2013
Huh what are you babbling about? Bm/ww couplings are one of the highest IRs. The only one higher would be wm/aw and that is only because aw are good diggers. Can you ever tell the truth about anything?

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#388 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>roflmao!
That's like stealing a dirty diaper from a baby you stupid clown.

The only white women black men can get, are the ones that can't get a white man....
Not true at all, my racist friend. You should know better than that, OhReally.

Millions of men - black, white and Latino alike - are 62%ers. That means that they are sexually attracted to overweight but photogenic women. I say "62%er" because we are actually the 62% majority.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#389 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>Can you ever prove any of the bullsht you spew when you get all mad and butthurt?
Didn't think so...
I can prove anything I say, lice carrier. Stop judging your own posts you freak of nature.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#390 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>Can you ever prove any of the bullsht you spew when you get all mad and butthurt?...
Why is it spewing "bullsht" to observe that one out of every four white women has dated a black man? That's verified by mainstream scientific polling, OhReally.

That figure (25% of white women) likely understates the demand because millions of white women live in states where there simply isn't the OPPORTUNITY to meet and socialize with the dudes you call "pavement apes."

;o)
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#391 Jun 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it spewing "bullsht" to observe that one out of every four white women has dated a black man? That's verified by mainstream scientific polling, OhReally.
That figure (25% of white women) likely understates the demand because millions of white women live in states where there simply isn't the OPPORTUNITY to meet and socialize with the dudes you call "pavement apes."
;o)
Do not worry he is a babbling idiot. I will soon run him off the forum like I always do. He really thinks he can out troll me. He does not realize he has already lost.

Being he is a honkey in a black forum I have the advantage.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#394 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>Because he has no proof, either.
You're both spewing bullsht.
Honkey, all you ever do is post bs. Why didn't you come back to your other thread honkey?

Also, you never call the boundaries of space on his bs. I wonder why honkey.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#395 Jun 22, 2013
RU4 - EEL wrote:
<quoted text>Post a link,
....not a lie.

62%?

Show me......
No problem! Here you go:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TA3DKV1UF...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 min Sir Jethro 4
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 min Stupid Thread 84
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 min Moses 114
A Japanese Man Real Life Love Affair With Sex Doll 8 min Stupid Thread 21
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 8 min NubianSunset 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Moses 136,065
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 18 min Enlightened 111
Eurafrica 26 min enoch powell 34
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 30 min Moses 46,540
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr Honkydory 32,684
More from around the web