How can we WW prevent getting rape by...
Stag_r_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#273 May 19, 2013
Let the Truth Out wrote:
<quoted text>In those cases in which the race of the killer is known, blacks kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks. Black-on-white robberies and gang assaults are twenty-one times more common than white on black. In the case of gang robbery, blacks victimize whites fifty-two times more often than whites do blacks.
Are you counting undeclared wars, similar to what we've seen in Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, etc?
What Up wit dat

Chalfont, PA

#276 May 19, 2013
You can NEVER get the Black man from committing Rape. They well always act like a wild animal.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#277 May 19, 2013
Let the Truth Out wrote:
<quoted text>In those cases in which the race of the killer is known, blacks kill twice as many whites as whites kill blacks. Black-on-white robberies and gang assaults are twenty-one times more common than white on black. In the case of gang robbery, blacks victimize whites fifty-two times more often than whites do blacks.
Will you whites get this "blacks are robbing and killing whites because they are white" crap out of here. These blacks you are posting about come from drug and gun infested impoverished families or neighborhoods. They are mostly drug addicts. Those blacks are mostly robbing and killing to get money for drugs like crack. They are not working class blacks, middle class blacks or rich blacks. 70 percent of blacks who are incarcerated. They are incarcerated for drug related offenses. So, drug addicts with no money are going to try to rob the people who they think has money. That's a fact!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#278 May 19, 2013
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis wrote:
<quoted text>Newspapers and police reports disagree. Das raht
The Investigation Discovery channel cases are majority white people. Why is that?

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#280 May 19, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
The Investigation Discovery channel cases are majority white people. Why is that?
Because CRYbaby negroes whine "racism" when the media portrays them in their natural,

....errrrr....I mean, "a negative"

light.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#281 May 19, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you whites get this "blacks are robbing and killing whites because they are white" crap out of here.

...drug addicts with no money are going to try to rob the people who they think has money. That's a fact!
Yeah,....white people.
Because everyone including negroes realizes,
... negroes have no money.

So you basically explained WHY negroes target whites,
you didn't "prove" they DON'T,
you stupid fk....
Mutant crusher

Baltimore, MD

#283 May 19, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,....white people.
you stupid fk....
You gonna be here all day crying about how blacks cry?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#286 May 19, 2013
Question: What can a BW do to prevent being raped and brutally murdered by a wm and ww?

Speaking of criminal activity, the name of Meredith Kercher should not be forgotten. She was assaulted, raped and murdered. Meredith, apparently, refused to join in with three others during deviant sex play. For this she was killed. Here, safe in the U.S., we know that the accused murderer, Foxy O.J. Knoxy--the one with a vibrator shaped as a rabbit-- is apparently afraid to stand trial for that murder. In effect, she is a fugitive--on the run.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#287 May 19, 2013
By the way, what did happened to the rabbit shaped vibrator? BM should remember the sensation O.J.s gloves and shoes caused. Big difference, I would say!!

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#290 May 19, 2013
Oh Really's so called nutsack ought to be so stretched out from all of the people he accuses of swinging off of it, he can now accommodate half of the state of Florida with room to spare.....and NO, I prefer a more stable form of transportation, just in case you are thinking of responding with more in kind.....smh....

Location hidden

#291 May 19, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
By the way, what did happened to the rabbit shaped vibrator? BM should remember the sensation O.J.s gloves and shoes caused. Big difference, I would say!!
Give it a rest....I am sure if you check out some of the online toy shops, you ought to be able to find a rabbit vibrator all of your own to play with....You seem to be obsessed as reflected in all of the forums you visit and your constant replay of this 'Foxy Knoxy' affair....OCD fits you to a tee.....smh....
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#292 May 19, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Because CRYbaby negroes whine "racism" when the media portrays them in their natural,
light.
lol...Queer boy, I know you are not calling someone cry baby! No one cries more than you queer boy. Hey queer boy, have you found a job yet? So that you can get out of that trashy trailer park.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#293 May 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it a rest....I am sure if you check out some of the online toy shops, you ought to be able to find a rabbit vibrator all of your own to play with....You seem to be obsessed as reflected in all of the forums you visit and your constant replay of this 'Foxy Knoxy' affair....OCD fits you to a tee.....smh....
Curious, it is. We have in this forum many, many individuals who seem obsessed with disparaging African Americans and here I am, by contrast, questioning a single individual--who blamed a Black man for a crime he didn't commit and a white woman who may have taken part in the murder of a Black woman.
Black folks have been giving reasoned response to race baiting trolls since I've been attending this forum. All I'm asking is the same courtesy with respect to Foxy O.J. Knoxy. By the way, I'll soon have a transcript of the trial. Stay tuned.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#295 May 19, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,....white people.
you stupid fk....
Hey stupid queer boy, they are living or from an impoverished black neighborhood moron. After robbing blacks in their neighborhood who have become aware of those addicts. those black addicts go seek an unaware victim. They do not care about race. Their are far more whites than blacks for addicts to rob. Stupid Queer boy!

Location hidden

#296 May 19, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious, it is. We have in this forum many, many individuals who seem obsessed with disparaging African Americans and here I am, by contrast, questioning a single individual--who blamed a Black man for a crime he didn't commit and a white woman who may have taken part in the murder of a Black woman.
Black folks have been giving reasoned response to race baiting trolls since I've been attending this forum. All I'm asking is the same courtesy with respect to Foxy O.J. Knoxy. By the way, I'll soon have a transcript of the trial. Stay tuned.
who blamed who?????....and 'may have' seem to be the key points to this whole trial....They will never retry her as 1) she is under no obligation to return to Italy....and 2) the Italian authorities made such a mess of the evidence, it is practically useless....Why are you so obsessed with THIS trial?....There have been far more heinous crimes which have either gone unsolved or the perp acquitted right here in this country you could obsess over.....and harping on reported sex toys just makes you look even sillier.....just sayin'.....I do have to give you props for your mention (on another thread) of Leon Atkinson though......
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#297 May 19, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You gonna be swinging off my nutsack like a monkey in a tree if I am?
lol...hahahahaha...Queer boy, I think you have a disease. A disease called "Just can't stop posting Queer stuff". You need to see a doctor about that. Queer boy, you have a serious problem...lol. That's probably why you can't get out of that trailer park.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#299 May 19, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
who blamed who?????....and 'may have' seem to be the key points to this whole trial....They will never retry her as 1) she is under no obligation to return to Italy....and 2) the Italian authorities made such a mess of the evidence, it is practically useless....Why are you so obsessed with THIS trial?....There have been far more heinous crimes which have either gone unsolved or the perp acquitted right here in this country you could obsess over.....and harping on reported sex toys just makes you look even sillier.....just sayin'.....I do have to give you props for your mention (on another thread) of Leon Atkinson though......
You argue along two general lines: 1.) Retrial and extradition:
See Derkowitz's assessment:
http://www.cnn.com/20
2.) My obsession and sex toys. I am "obsessed, " using your language, with a number of concerns. One of them is justice for African Americans. When O.J. was before a jury, this entire nation became obsessed over a pair of gloves, and later over his shoes. So you think posting a link on sex toys is "silly." More interesting, I would say, then posting billions of words in media print over a simple pair of gloves.
Thanks for the kind words regarding Leon.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#300 May 19, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>Because CRYbaby negroes whine "racism" when the media portrays them in their natural,

light.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! So now Black people control the media? LOL!!!! When has the media given a damn about portraying BP in a negative light?
My advice to you

Chalfont, PA

#301 May 19, 2013
How can we WW prevent getting rape by BM ?

Don't go out at night and stay out of the Negro area of town.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#303 May 19, 2013
getty up wrote:
only prob with that is these vile boons will rape in broad daylight, in ANY part of town and so on! they need to be put down!
In which orifice did Foxy O.J. Knoxy use that rabbit vibrator?...and how did it taste afterwards.
I wouldn't go so far as to call Foxy O.J. Knoxy a "vile boon." After all even baboons deserve some respect. And the rape and murder of Meredith Kecher occurred at night, in a college town, among decent, hard working, clean students--most of whom were not sexual deviants and did not pull out jack rabbit vibrators whenever they could.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min T_M_C_O_A 1,745,601
Gosh I have no idea why people get nervous arou... 2 min Barros 16
Shit white people do 3 min Jake 273
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 5 min inbred Genius 339
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 5 min THX Human Overlord 32
Now, the truth about the Starbucks incident! 6 min Kang 9
Mom from interracial Cheerios commercial pregna... 7 min Jax 1
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 11 min Barros 80
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 19 min ohReally 325
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 30 min BillyDbigballer 73