How can we WW prevent getting rape by...

How can we WW prevent getting rape by BM

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#2 May 13, 2013
Stop trolling, there is no epidemic.

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 May 13, 2013
Drogba__ wrote:
True...this is most likely a white boy. White women love them some Black men.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
I am appealing to the civil Black Men on Topix because we White Women are having a serious problem. We would like to know what we can do to prevent getting raped by Black Men. Do we need to look less attractive because that would be hard. Do we need to stop being nice to you but we are nice to everyone and that doesn't mean we what to have sex with them. Should we not allow you to get us alone but what happens if we alone on an elevator and one of you get on, should we get off immediately. Should we develop more of a Black Women attitude because Black Women seem to know how to handle you guys but we are not as use to fighting toe to toe with men like Black Women.
We need your help in dealing with this epidemic. I don't know what to do anymore. We want to be safe but we don't feel safe with you in the world. I read how much you guys obsess over us on this board and I makes me scared. A friend of mine was attacked by one of you people coming home from work. I don't want to be next.
Thank you in advance for your kind responses.
The only way to dramatically reduce your chances of rape by a black male, is to move to a higher elevation. Denver's 5,280' elevation is the highest a black will venture in the United States.
quite white

United States

#8 May 13, 2013
Buy a gun, get a concealed weapons permit, learn to use that gun and safely walk the streets. A well placed bullet will stop rape of you and dozens of future victims. Thank you for your help.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
I am appealing to the civil Black Men on Topix because we White Women are having a serious problem. We would like to know what we can do to prevent getting raped by Black Men. Do we need to look less attractive because that would be hard. Do we need to stop being nice to you but we are nice to everyone and that doesn't mean we what to have sex with them. Should we not allow you to get us alone but what happens if we alone on an elevator and one of you get on, should we get off immediately. Should we develop more of a Black Women attitude because Black Women seem to know how to handle you guys but we are not as use to fighting toe to toe with men like Black Women.
We need your help in dealing with this epidemic. I don't know what to do anymore. We want to be safe but we don't feel safe with you in the world. I read how much you guys obsess over us on this board and I makes me scared. A friend of mine was attacked by one of you people coming home from work. I don't want to be next.
Well attractiveness doesn't matters because whether the white woman is attractive or fugly or looks like big bloated pig in a dress black men are chasing after white women. Black men seems to think most white women love them and want to jump in bed with them also. I know that most white women are just being friendly and don't want those black men so they don't seem racist but black men will automatically take a look, smile or pat as come on from nonblack women. But now if you do know a few white women who do want black men please have her bring several trucks to crate away as many black men as she can.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#11 May 13, 2013
Drogba__ wrote:
Newspapers and police reports disagree. Das raht
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#12 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
Buy a gun, and put a bullet right between their eyes. But first, shoot them in the balls.
Coonstrike

Stockton, CA

#14 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
Reinstroduce slavery and I'm sure white men will make sure it doesn't happen again.
nowayoutunlessu

Houston, TX

#15 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
only if u take some sort of fast aging pill to accelerate death process will u escape them...sorry VERY VERY SORRY BUT TRUE...MOST WONT RAPE A 99 YEAR OLD CRACKER ALBINO FEMALE ON HER DEATH BED.,
nowayoutunlessu

Houston, TX

#16 May 13, 2013
DiPretty92 wrote:
WEAR A 600 POUND FATSUIT AND DYE YOUR SKIN BLACK...THEN THEY WONT RAPE U CAUSE THEY CANT STAND BLACK WOMEN AND WORSHIP U AS GODDESSES...JUST ENJOY IT...HOW BAD CAN IT BE SINCE THEY LOVE AND WORSHIP U GUYS...GEEZ....DONT U FEEL SORRY FOR THEM>? SINCE THEY HATE AND DONT CARE FOR BLACK WOMEN JUST LIKE U WISH....U SHOULD BE HAPPY THEY WANT U SO BAD...ALL OF U THINK THAT ALL MEN WANT AND WORSHIP U AND THIS IS JUST CONFIRMATION. REMEMBER WHAT YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE ALBINO MALES SAID ABOUT LEGITIMATE RAPE AND U WILL BE FINE DEARIE! BLACKS LOVE ALBINO WHITE FEMALES...THIS IS JUST THEIR TABOO EXPRESSION OF IT!

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#17 May 13, 2013
lol...the first 5 responses, and not ONE qualified as a "decent" negro male.

Fkkng
HILARIOUS!

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#18 May 13, 2013
OK, except for Harold....he actually DID try to answer the question instead of DEFLECT from the truth like the ooking pavement apes did...lol!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#20 May 13, 2013
LMAO woooow! Wow is all I gotta say to that.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#21 May 13, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well attractiveness doesn't matters because whether the white woman is attractive or fugly or looks like big bloated pig in a dress black men are chasing after white women. Black men seems to think most white women love them and want to jump in bed with them also. I know that most white women are just being friendly and don't want those black men so they don't seem racist but black men will automatically take a look, smile or pat as come on from nonblack women. But now if you do know a few white women who do want black men please have her bring several trucks to crate away as many black men as she can.
ROFLMAO!!! OmFg hahaha but so true.
She
Phillip Craig Garrido

Ann Arbor, MI

#22 May 13, 2013
The vast majority of ww are raped by whitemen.

It is them cave creatures you ww should be worried about.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#23 May 13, 2013
She answered her own question though. Develop an "angry black woman's" attitude but paint herself dark skinned. She's too light to not be looked at as a prized "high yellah gal."
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#24 May 13, 2013
white women are raped by white men 95 percent of time. Obviously a little dick white man wrote this. Any white female who thinks a black man is more likely to rape them than a white male, is an idiot cave b!tch!

“Taking snowbunnies one by one”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#27 May 13, 2013
White boys need to worry about how to prevent BM from being attacked by WW at the club. They all on our nuts...we aint complainin tho.
Bowling ball nostrils

Lakeland, FL

#28 May 13, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Typical white boy with your feminine gay self! I know your a krakkka so whatever.
That is you are or you're, not your, in this instance. You're welcome, mah nigguh. Das raht
albinoskanksluvr ape

Houston, TX

#29 May 13, 2013
bLACK Man wrote:
white women are raped by white men 95 percent of time. Obviously a little dick white man wrote this. Any white female who thinks a black man is more likely to rape them than a white male, is an idiot cave b!tch!
These stupid as hell albino bitches DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS TRUTH! they would rather be bigoted white american trash that they are! ENough said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caucasians Don't Know The Human Cycle 17 min Oho 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min taletha 16 1,384,157
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 21 min RMGHispanic Causi... 1,491
White preschoolers now want to be black when th... 32 min doby 6
Poll White girls are just UGLY! deal with it! (Apr '08) 50 min White rights 371
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min yisarel 134,505
Dear White People 1 hr dear blacks 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Ppp 44,988
I do not like black men 1 hr Dan Snow 85
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 1 hr ugly monkeys 188
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 4 hr Savant 88
More from around the web