Marine

Mayer, AZ

#23 Aug 29, 2010
Leeroy Dont Lubs You wrote:
<quoted text>
But Blacks DO get lice.......
...dumbazz
lol!
hell they grow and eat them, a throwback from the muddaland, thats the only gruming they know how.
mamita

Waterloo, Canada

#24 Aug 29, 2010
SgtSnafu wrote:
Why is black people hair so greasy? I was wondering, if I gave a black woman a ride in my truck, would her hair leave a stain on the head rest?
you must have already tried this to know...stop frontin!
mamita

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Aug 29, 2010
four_past_midnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well punk culture requires a lot of gel too. And you know when black people have straight hair but its not a weave. Is their hair chemical straightened or something. And if so how long does it last because I don't think you need gel for that if its chemically straightened. Gel doesn't change the texture of your hair. Especially Afro hair. Or at least thats to my knowledge.
And for those wearing weaves, when you shower, can you wash your head, or do you need to take your weave off first.
smh. Most people can make curly hair straight with a blowdrier and a brush. Chemical straightening is not always the case. Also, some black people do have straight hair. Hair texture aka diameter can be altered with the use of products. Its just temporary. U can not permanately change the texture of your hair. EVER.
People with weaves can and should wash their hair. If it is bonded, washing it will loosen the grip and they will probably slide off the head. Sew in weaves which last longer can be washed the same way u normally would.
And what is afro hair? Afro is a style. I gave a white girl an afro the other day by using very small rods and then combing it out.
mamita

Waterloo, Canada

#27 Aug 29, 2010
<quoted text>
...dumbazz
lol!
yea about as often u see a white person with sickle cell...

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#28 Aug 29, 2010
Marine wrote:
<quoted text>hell they grow and eat them, a throwback from the muddaland, thats the only gruming they know how.
You idiot, it's GROOMING, not gruming - that's not even a word. Dumb trolls.

“PROSPERITY”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#29 Aug 29, 2010
<quoted text>
...dumbazz
lol!
Actually lice/head bugs are known to not like african american hair, and FACT.....lice/head bugs really like the enviroment of white peoples hair...they stray from african peoples hair because of the oils etc......

Put it this way...dogs carry fleas perfect enviroment for them.....white people carry head lice/head bugs....perfect enviroment for them.

so lets do the math,cuz i deal with science

white people = head lice/bed bugs + dogs='s fleas

fleas and head lice are sort of apart of the same family

so ultimately white people + dogs ='s same family =)

HEAD LICE/WHITE PEOPLE
&fe ature=related

DOGS AND FLEAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Now HONESTLY, IM NOT A RACIST...BUT CAN YOU GUYS SEE THE SIMILARITIES?!

Just sayin...dnt blame me,blame the facts.
anon

Ashburn, VA

#31 Aug 29, 2010
innocentprincess7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually lice/head bugs are known to not like african american hair, and FACT.....lice/head bugs really like the enviroment of white peoples hair...they stray from african peoples hair because of the oils etc......
Put it this way...dogs carry fleas perfect enviroment for them.....white people carry head lice/head bugs....perfect enviroment for them.
so lets do the math,cuz i deal with science
white people = head lice/bed bugs + dogs='s fleas
fleas and head lice are sort of apart of the same family
so ultimately white people + dogs ='s same family =)
HEAD LICE/WHITE PEOPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lYs3lt19qW0XX&feature=rel ated
DOGS AND FLEAS
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Now HONESTLY, IM NOT A RACIST...BUT CAN YOU GUYS SEE THE SIMILARITIES?!
Just sayin...dnt blame me,blame the facts.
They say that lice is only attracted to clean hair.
GSun

Lexington, VA

#32 Dec 19, 2010
Greasy hair is disgusting. God doesn't want them to get lice...It seems like they are still some primitive people who spend all their time fighting lice infestation,,,
Gigi

Huddersfield, UK

#33 Feb 5, 2011
i just took out my weave,that i had for about 3months and its soo itchy,like i just took it out and washed it but it still itches and i see some brown lil stuff on my hair...please dont me its headlice! anyway by braiding my hair will that make the situation bettr
Whity

Zanesville, OH

#34 Feb 23, 2011
fgna wrote:
Why is white people's hair so dry?
what do you mean why is white people hair so dry? Why do the black smell like burnt up grease all the time you can smell them from across the room and to the person about flipping the hair in the elevater your just jealous when you do people will think there's a grease fire
Carol

Detroit, MI

#35 Feb 24, 2011
four_past_midnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Well punk culture requires a lot of gel too. And you know when black people have straight hair but its not a weave. Is their hair chemical straightened or something. And if so how long does it last because I don't think you need gel for that if its chemically straightened. Gel doesn't change the texture of your hair. Especially Afro hair. Or at least thats to my knowledge.
And for those wearing weaves, when you shower, can you wash your head, or do you need to take your weave off first.
I'm sure Britney Spears, Kate Gosling or most WW know know because they were the first to wear weaves and hair pieces. Ask them.
Cal

Toledo, OH

#36 Feb 24, 2011
mayonnaise wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what a "comeback"
How about this comeback "crackerjack"

Why do white women smell like 10 day old tampons
Why do white women bake in the sun until that pale skin cracks and blister!?
Why do white "people" carry lice and paracites in their hair and privates?
Why do white women get ass and lip injections to make themselves more attractive?
Why do white women pay like they weigh?

And my all time FAVORITE "WHY"
Why do white B*ches love throwing my big black dick down their deep throats?

Huh? WHY? LMBAO!!!
Cal

Toledo, OH

#37 Feb 24, 2011
Whity wrote:
<quoted text> what do you mean why is white people hair so dry? Why do the black smell like burnt up grease all the time you can smell them from across the room and to the person about flipping the hair in the elevater your just jealous when you do people will think there's a grease fire
LOL!! Whitey! I mean WHity! LOL. Why do white women think every race of women are jealous of them and that dog hair you have!? Black women have no reason to be jealous of that dog shyt!! Hell I'm a black man and I dont want you flickin that stringy stanky smellin shyt in my face! I do love holding your head while I'm pumpin my d**k down your throats though! Now thats fun! But you can keep the nasty staticy dog hair! LMBAO!!!

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#38 Feb 24, 2011
Because we have to add moisture to our hair. Dry, brittle hair breaks easily. White people's hair create it's own oil. When they skip days washing, it's oily.
Tori

United States

#40 Feb 25, 2012
You guys all need to stop being racist hoes.
Who the hell cares if one race is better?
Sherice

Buffalo, NY

#41 Apr 17, 2012
Black people's hair gets dried out really fast and easily. Their hair needs it because it is so coarse and thick that it absorbs the moisture really fast. So they constantly have to put moisturizing products in it.
blah

Linden, TN

#42 Aug 20, 2012
Why the hell are you racist hillbillies so concerned with black people is a better question? You should have greater concern with Catholic Priest raping the hell out of your young sons than whether blacks have grease in their hair, peckerwoods.........
lol x) and the uga booga trip over seas NEVER mate within the tribe hahahaha
proud2havewhiteg irlhair

West Henrietta, NY

#43 Mar 27, 2014
Um we "white people" only get head lice maybe twice in our lifetime. Some white girls has never even had it before!
Drewbone

Oxford, GA

#44 Jul 17, 2015
What the hell happened you racist's can't even ask a question and get an answer without letting the insults fly you all sound like a bunch of 5 year olds. So I'll say it again if you don't have anything nice to say DON'T say anything at all. God Bless all you racist hopefully one day you will see we have more in common than not?
Great

Schenectady, NY

#45 Jul 17, 2015
Black hair is dry. We have curls which makes it harder for the oil to reach the rest. That's why brushing the kinks and curls out every day and leaving in an oil based product is best. We should use a wide tooth comb and a soft brush to smooth the natural and added oil throughout the hair. Preferably any oil that is closest to our natural oil. White people typically have to wash their hair more because it doesn't take much for it to be weighed down by oil. Grease is different from oil. Oil in black hair should not make it look greasy. Grease is vaseline and has no benefits for our hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 40 min The Power Of Mast... 22
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 58 min KIP 261
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 115
Why do White girls love giving oral sex? (Aug '08) 2 hr Hhn 184
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Quirky 1,583,761
These Days Whites Easily IRRITATED,Nervous,Scar... 2 hr End of the Dark Age 1
Guys, What does the End of the Dark Age (1492 -... 2 hr End of the Dark Age 2
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 110
Rape by Cop 11 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
More from around the web