Black men are a joke
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Martin Loofer Koone

Rockford, MI

#26 Jul 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read well enough neanderthal to understand and know that scientifically the only knuckle dragger here is you and your people. You are the typical effeminate, feminine themed, white male cave ape, obsessed with the original hue-man like some love starved groupie beeyoch! The black man is numero uno beeyoch, the real mccoy (learn what this expression truly means beeyoch), the alpha and the omega. You freaks of nature suffer from sissyphobia, obsession and if you can't have the black man, nobody can. That's why you beeyoches come here with your crime rate statistics, false history and pipedreams as if you are nothing more than a melanin deprived, circus freak whom nature deemed unworthy to be able to wear this beautiful black skin. You want attention from us. I understand it my son!
Nihggurs are too stupid to figure out the wheel and other simple concepts.
Look at the nogs in Africa- most have AIDS, drink out of the same puddle they urinate in, while begging for handouts from whitey.

Nihggurs should be grateful that white humans are so charitable.
Without white humans, nihggurs would not have simple things like electricity,antibiotics, or even clean water.

You parasitic stupid apes should be a lot more grateful for everything you have been given.
lmao

United States

#27 Jul 15, 2013
Martin Loofer Koone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nihggurs are too stupid to figure out the wheel and other simple concepts.
Look at the nogs in Africa- most have AIDS, drink out of the same puddle they urinate in, while begging for handouts from whitey.
Nihggurs should be grateful that white humans are so charitable.
Without white humans, nihggurs would not have simple things like electricity,antibiotics, or even clean water.
You parasitic stupid apes should be a lot more grateful for everything you have been given.
Feminine themed, melanin deprived dna rejects have little understanding of simple things. The whole universe is lined up against you, and you against it. You neanderthals are souless, save for the little primate dna that courses through your veins, your spirit is like that of a primate, subject to chimp out for little or nothing, drag his knuckles and swing from the trees until his tantrum has stopped. The n-word that you use does nothing but confirm your total disdain for the divine and for nature itself. NTR or NGR in Ancient Egyptian is the word for god/nature/divine, and it has always been, even while you primates were clubbing one another in the forrest of Eurasia grunting! You melanin deprived circus freaks are similar in appearance to dried up, cracked dog $h!t. While the rest of us humans are the colors of the earth and life, you are the color of lifelessness or death. The part of the ocean that is the most barren are the clearest, bluest waters, just like your, cold blue-eyes. And the sun, not the fact that you are a feminine themed white male, obsessed with the black male, suffering from sissyphobia has deemed you unnatural and is the number one reason why you primates are experiencing a population decline. All of the reasons above are at the root of your condition!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#28 Jul 15, 2013
Martin Loofer Koone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nihggurs are too stupid to figure out the wheel and other simple concepts.
Look at the nogs in Africa- most have AIDS, drink out of the same puddle they urinate in, while begging for handouts from whitey.
Nihggurs should be grateful that white humans are so charitable.
Without white humans, nihggurs would not have simple things like electricity,antibiotics, or even clean water.
You parasitic stupid apes should be a lot more grateful for everything you have been given.
STFU
the negro problem

Wasilla, AK

#30 Aug 16, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I sense a lot of suppressed, seething rage.
Obviously many, many White woman are okay with allowing a Black man to do this for them...
http://www.avitable.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
but I get the sense that you really don't appreciate it one little bit.
Bitter, much?
ya then u leave her with your problem child. Its ok, we know u don't have a job besides selling drugs and robbing people.
Hellywood

Panama City, FL

#32 Aug 16, 2014
True, most uneducated poor angry black males abuse drugs and alcohol. What's your point?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#33 Aug 17, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I sense a lot of suppressed, seething rage.

Obviously many, many White woman are okay with allowing a Black man to do this for them...
http://www.avitable.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

but I get the sense that you really don't appreciate it one little bit.
Bitter, much?
the negro problem wrote:
<quoted text>
ya then u leave her with your problem child. Its ok, we know u don't have a job besides selling drugs and robbing people.
No, you are wrong -- as usual. And I wouldn't call President Obama a "problem child."

Men like him are only a "problem" for dumb, angry, low-income, white trolls who are enraged at seeing a successful black man making his way through life. Every you've tried and failed to do, he has accomplished. The pain must be both intense and humiliating.

Angry, much??

;o)

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#34 Aug 17, 2014
Correction: Every = "Everything"
Primm

Gary, IN

#36 Aug 18, 2014
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Jealous much?? Lol at these people, they are pathetic, this is what happens when you don't get none you worried about everyone else who is, but who's the real embarrassment Lmao!!!!!!!!!!
That is one of the most asinine statements I've ever heard. Leeches!!! This country was built upon slave labor. Made women and children working, from sun up to sun down for no pay. And you call blacks leeches. And have done nothing for this country! Your ignorance is showing, reading history books. Blacks are the inventors of so much you take for granted right now. Look it up the technology you use today for your cell phone, was invaded by a black man. Your air conditioner, lawnmower, first open-heart surgery, the filament lightbulbs, and the lubrication system for the railroad. That's just a drop in the bucket, what your kind, gives no credit just takes. The piss poor school system, that blacks attend, though systems are a joke. Blacks being forced to live in only certain neighborhood, by the banking institution. Thus into these piss for schools, and then you got the nerve to talk about the education. Well let's now move on to the attire blacks are known to wear. Let's see proper attire, created by who, white people antiquated white people. You know people like you are really something else. You asked someone to open the door, then putting something up to block the door, and then laughing at the person saying they can't open the door. Honestly whites have no reason to hate black people. Slavery lasted 400 years, the raping of black women lasted 400 years. Then came segregation, which lasted wale up into the 60s. Martin Luther King Junior, was assassinated in 1969. If you read all this I would be surprised people like you don't like to see the true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 1 min No_Watermelon_4_U 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,523,978
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 2 min blu 45
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 4 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
White racist boys sexual frustration 10 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 19 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 24 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 43 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13
More from around the web