Yes

No

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Blondie

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 7, 2011
It's a bw named candymama who apparently been ran through by some topix male posters. i called a long time ago. she is also jealous of ww.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 7, 2011
Blondie wrote:
It's a bw named candymama who apparently been ran through by some topix male posters. i called a long time ago. she is also jealous of ww.
I challenge you to go on webcam with me to prove you are a WW. And to prove to you and everyone else that I am a WM. My prediction is you won't do it, because we both know you're not a WW.
Blondie

Toronto, Canada

#3 Dec 7, 2011
WM4BW wrote:
<quoted text>I challenge you to go on webcam with me to prove you are a WW. And to prove to you and everyone else that I am a WM. My prediction is you won't do it, because we both know you're not a WW.
still butt hurt that i put you in your place? stop asking me for a webcam to webcam you perv.
udonthavetowhisp ur

Wichita, KS

#4 Dec 7, 2011
u just mad cause grey doesn't want u he's not even thinking about u right now but u sho azz hell thinkin about him :)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Grey is a white male, I'm his friend on youtube..
Blondie

Toronto, Canada

#6 Dec 7, 2011
udonthavetowhispur wrote:
u just mad cause grey doesn't want u he's not even thinking about u right now but u sho azz hell thinkin about him :)
Sit your ass down candy/grey. funny how you always pop up. you were exposed already in another thread.

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Dec 7, 2011
udonthavetowhispur wrote:
whats your youtube channel? i know of a song i'll send u u'll probably like. it's a ww though :( she sounds black though.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Dec 7, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
i didn't know that. <3

i'm pretty sure i took this picture for blondie. she ignores it whenever i post it. i think her other personalities respond to it

http://public.fotki.com/BlackSeptember666/bab...

their reply is that it's one of my "johns". k even if it was i guess that would mean there was at least one wm who agreed that she was indeed a dumb white btch =/ if she is really a dumb white btch. i still think it's anderson

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Blondie wrote:
Cosign big time.

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Blondie wrote:
<quoted text>
still butt hurt that i put you in your place? stop asking me for a webcam to webcam you perv.
Just like I thought. You're not fooling anyone, dude. It must be pretty humiliating to be called out and not be able to back up your own sex. You're a drag queen! HAHAHA ROTFLMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
i think i know who u are. did i think you were ms cracker smacker at first? if thats you i remember :) if not tell me.

Level 1

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't know that. <3
i'm pretty sure i took this picture for blondie. she ignores it whenever i post it. i think her other personalities respond to it
http://public.fotki.com/BlackSeptember666/bab...
their reply is that it's one of my "johns". k even if it was i guess that would mean there was at least one wm who agreed that she was indeed a dumb white btch =/ if she is really a dumb white btch. i still think it's anderson
That's not a WW. See how it refuses to go on cam. It's a tranny.
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Humans love to fight. Such a shame. No wonder we have so many wars. People need to control their adrenaline fighting urges.
udonthavetowhisp ur

Wichita, KS

#14 Dec 7, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
whats your youtube channel? i know of a song i'll send u u'll probably like. it's a ww though :( she sounds black though.
Sent u the link.You just got the magic touch just own it ;)
udonthavetowhisp ur

Wichita, KS

#15 Dec 7, 2011
tim knows were not the same.Some folks just love to live in denial and obsess over who's who but it's boring the shid out of me

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 7, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
i think i know who u are. did i think you were ms cracker smacker at first? if thats you i remember :) if not tell me.
You are right on the money :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#17 Dec 7, 2011
Narcissus Cartwright 2 wrote:
Humans love to fight. Such a shame. No wonder we have so many wars. People need to control their adrenaline fighting urges.
i like your book so far. i'm having a little trouble following it. i think it's the first book i'm supposed to read though. i'll still give u a positive review when i'm done tho :)
Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 7, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
i like your book so far. i'm having a little trouble following it. i think it's the first book i'm supposed to read though. i'll still give u a positive review when i'm done tho :)
Thanks. What kind of trouble are you running into in the book? Plotholes?

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Dec 7, 2011
The ironic thing is, this tranny b#tch tried to call out Grey December, and only succeeded in proving itself as a fraud. Talk about a thread backfiring!

Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Dec 7, 2011
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on the money :)
ok :) i'll start talking to you more.

i remembered that person was someone from here.

i'm about to go read naricissus' book

goodnite everybody

@candy i sent u that song. and i'll add u too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oh my!!! 3 min wm do it better 1
All women prefer white men 4 min NotSoDivineMsM 4,745
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min johnplustwomore 570
Sweden is the model country for whites 7 min Lbino 2
News Al Sharptona s daughter behind a shadowya non-p... 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
How BBC can affect you and your Family 8 min wm do it better 18
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 9 min Round the World 7,004
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 20 min johnplustwomore 452
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 1 hr Speak The Truth 121
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Carly HI YAH 121,022
More from around the web