MrAnderson on the Zimmerman Verdict

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#670 Jul 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Put the YouTube link on repeat, I'm coming for your rudie.
I haven't watched the link. I'm not interested. I'm only interested in why another woman would post private details of my identity on a forum.
I'm sure your link doesn't answer.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#672 Jul 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Put the YouTube link on repeat, I'm coming for your rudie.
I think there's something wrong with your brain, like you are retarded. I heard that with families like yours, sometimes the babies are born with "problems", what the mother does effects the baby's brain as it's forming int eh womb.
I think theres something wrong with you. Retarded

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#674 Jul 18, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, eh? She is trying to involve me in what she perceives as your infraction. I think she is confused and in total denial about her part in this whole debacle. I have never done anything but be civil to her and she and Black Pathetic tried to gang up on me (for lack of a better description) a few pages back in this thread. The evidence is clearly there but she will continue to deny her part in any of it. Amusing in a sick, sordid kind of way.'Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive' fits her to a T but she will continue to lie and deny.....smh......
Excellent video, by the way....Thanks for sharing......:)
You've know that the poster is prepared to post details that can expose people's identity and where they live, yet you choose to encourage that behaviour.
I knew you were the type of person who would post someone's private details.
I knew.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#677 Jul 18, 2013
Posting my name means you have no concept of boundaries. It means your boundaries have never been respected and you have never learned to respect other people's.
Posting my full name showed a lot about who you are and the environment you are from. You thought you were exposing something about me, but in fact you exposed a lot about you.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#678 Jul 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I even tried to be respectful and asked her "can you please only send me pictures with your clothing ON".
wait a minute you mean to tell me she actually sent you nudy pics???? I just thought she sent you regular pics and now I know why you showed everybody it's because she showed your pics to other posters first!! Smh !! I just made it up before when I said nudy pics what a shame

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#679 Jul 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to either Blaque "deadly" honey or fake NA NotsoDEFINED.
^^^^^^^ LAME Lmao!!! Give it a rest homie
I can't see icons I'm on my phone nor do I care about petty shi like that!!!
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#680 Jul 18, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU call ME an ankle biter? Shame on you, Sybil.
*chuckles*
That's right, ankle biter.

LOONEY TUNES.

Fixate much?
aisling-

Grove City, OH

#681 Jul 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to either Blaque "deadly" honey or fake NA NotsoDEFINED.
You would be correct.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#682 Jul 18, 2013
OH please STFU, You're boring me to death. I know you would like me to drop dead, sorry love I'm still alive. 9/10 am, just me.you and the pussyole. I'm on my period , so good luck!!!!!!!!! Goodnight world.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#683 Jul 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's evil for someone to do. I'd try to brush it off though sweets. People like that are demented.
What you may not appreciate is the time scale. This harassment has been going on since November last year. I ignored her and she saw that as weakness and came back worse and worse each time. Arriving on threads calling me a B!tch etc etc. When you ignore her and you think the harassment is finished, she comes back, she may wait a week or two, but she always comes back with her filthy abuse. I live with my daughter and this online bully has exposed my identity, she has given no reason whatsoever for having done that and now she is threatening to come to my house where my child lives to attack me.
It's very difficult to brush off someone like this. Ignoring her makes no difference.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#684 Jul 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
OH please STFU, You're boring me to death. I know you would like me to drop dead, sorry love I'm still alive. 9/10 am, just me.you and the pussyole. I'm on my period , so good luck!!!!!!!!! Goodnight world.
You're the pussyhole, can't you see that. I've looked at the threads and I can't find even one where Black Patriot posted to you first. Not one.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#686 Jul 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
OH please STFU, You're boring me to death. I know you would like me to drop dead, sorry love I'm still alive. 9/10 am, just me.you and the pussyole. I'm on my period , so good luck!!!!!!!!! Goodnight world.
Carry on. You carry on, you posted my name so people could find where I live with my daughter. You carry on and see what I post on this forum and it WON'T be lies.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#688 Jul 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What you may not appreciate is the time scale. This harassment has been going on since November last year. I ignored her and she saw that as weakness and came back worse and worse each time. Arriving on threads calling me a B!tch etc etc. When you ignore her and you think the harassment is finished, she comes back, she may wait a week or two, but she always comes back with her filthy abuse. I live with my daughter and this online bully has exposed my identity, she has given no reason whatsoever for having done that and now she is threatening to come to my house where my child lives to attack me.
It's very difficult to brush off someone like this. Ignoring her makes no difference.
Lets put it this way: When someone threatens you & tells you they coming for you... 99.9% they aint. It's the quite ones who don't say sh1t that are to be feared. However putting your details out was wrong.

All the same I think you've nothing to worry about. It's all keyboard talk.

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#689 Jul 18, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Noones angry about it but Blacks who think Zimmerman is guilty just because Trayvon is Black. Go riot in Hispanic neighborhoods and see what they do, might be another Trayvon case real soon.
you shut up,and get your dumb brain checked

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#690 Jul 18, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> wait a minute you mean to tell me she actually sent you nudy pics???? I just thought she sent you regular pics and now I know why you showed everybody it's because she showed your pics to other posters first!! Smh !! I just made it up before when I said nudy pics what a shame
The moment he got the pic, if he's honest with himself he will acknowledge that there was never a moment or even a second when he didn't intend to post the pic on the forum.
It was a done deal as soon as the pic reached him, he just waited until he found an excuse to do it. There was nothing I could have said or done to stop that pic being posted once it got into his possession. Just like there was no way my name was going to stay private as soon as Selina knew it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#691 Jul 18, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I saw she lives in in UK too. Save posts just in case, but your daughter's well being comes first. Fckng weirdos on this forum.
If you were crazy enough to post someones details, if that person asked you why you did it, wouldn't you be eager to explain your reasons? instead of posting video links and telling them you're on your period?
She doesn't even have a reason in her own sick mind as to why she posted my details. She just feels she can't abuse people in any way she wants, no reason needed, just her feeling spiteful and wanting to bully someone anonymously.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#692 Jul 18, 2013
*can't = can

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#693 Jul 18, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets put it this way: When someone threatens you & tells you they coming for you... 99.9% they aint. It's the quite ones who don't say sh1t that are to be feared. However putting your details out was wrong.
All the same I think you've nothing to worry about. It's all keyboard talk.
She knew as soon as she put my details out there it was out of her hands, anyone could access that information and track where me and my kid live. And she didn't care, she did it and so far has given no reason at all for having done that.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#694 Jul 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The moment he got the pic, if he's honest with himself he will acknowledge that there was never a moment or even a second when he didn't intend to post the pic on the forum.
It was a done deal as soon as the pic reached him, he just waited until he found an excuse to do it. There was nothing I could have said or done to stop that pic being posted once it got into his possession. Just like there was no way my name was going to stay private as soon as Selina knew it.
5 hours later and you're still the victim.

Lady, I don't know if you've realized this or not... but no one feels sorry for you .. and they won't.

You don't have the type of personality that can endure the long haul with anyone. At some point anyone that you associate with is going to become completely turned off by your erratic behavior and your lack of willingness to take responsibility for your own actions.

Is everybody fcked up except you? Doesn't that just seem kinda far fetched???

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#695 Jul 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She knew as soon as she put my details out there it was out of her hands, anyone could access that information and track where me and my kid live. And she didn't care, she did it and so far has given no reason at all for having done that.
I know. And that was a very unkind thing to do. But as I said no need to worry, even tho it's fkd up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Men Are Passive 4 min White and Nerdy 3
Oregon P.D. are Punks (Jan '16) 13 min 2 Dogs 399
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min Cheech the Conser... 1,498,603
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 hr muddman 59
Top 5 Passive Things White People Say 1 hr White and Nerdy 1
Black Women Think White Men Are Ugly 1 hr White and Nerdy 3
I want to have sexual intercourse w/ Beyonce 1 hr White and Nerdy 6
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr Drilling for the ... 1,344
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 2 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 2 hr bruh 33
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 4 hr Krisha 99
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 8 hr Knoxxie 46
More from around the web