Since: Mar 12

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I couldn't really answer that question when my sgt asked me, and he was pissed or w/e. I heard that loving America means loving it's people. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that I was born here even though in hated for the color of my skin, but I couldn't give two shits about what happens to my neighbors, they are scapegoats. I think it might be because im from LA, most people here seem to be just about themselves, didn't it I didn't use to be that way. If i was in a hostage situation i would save just myself, and not feel bad about it.

He says i should not have joined the army if i didnt care about its people, but then again he is *drum roll* NOT black, i couldn't take him seriously. I only joined to learn how to shoot, build team skills and get through college with extra money, I don't care what happens to anyone, just as long as its not someone I care about. If someone were to ask you this, what would you say?

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but this is how I feel, I don't mean to offend anyone.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Only asking brothers, all other responses will be ignored.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

534 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 5 min AgentSmith9 78,833
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Flacks News 1,082,967
G Zimmerman busted! 8 min Allen 7
White women are simply rude (Feb '11) 11 min its-me 47
Blacks 5 times more Deviant than Whites >>Proof 11 min stan 19
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,988
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 12 min Definitely 88
Black Guy at an All White Party 13 min black man1 78
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 24 min anonymous 460
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 46 min darline 688
What is it that "RACIST" White People Hope to A... 52 min Blacks Live on Lies 65
•••
•••