Strong Orgasm
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Since: Aug 07

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#1 Feb 5, 2008
Some orgasms are really strong, where your body shakes and quakes, every muscle in the body tightens, it feels like you blacked out! You feel like you left your body, and strong deep sensation like you cannot get enough.

Its amazing!

Since: Jan 08

San Francisco, CA

#3 Feb 5, 2008
Yeah I feel like that too sometimes when I nut

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#4 Feb 5, 2008
bump
truth

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2008
its why theres so many mistakes walking around killing ppl robbing stores selling drugs...

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 5, 2008
blacktantranymphomaniac! Hey, I wish I had it that good.

Have you ever experienced the 1 hour orgasm?

Since: Dec 07

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2008
BlackTantraGoddess wrote:
Some orgasms are really strong, where your body shakes and quakes, every muscle in the body tightens, it feels like you blacked out! You feel like you left your body, and strong deep sensation like you cannot get enough.
Its amazing!
:)

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#8 Feb 6, 2008
Oh yes, I LOOOOOOOOVE those BlackTantraGoddess. Especially when your legs start shaking uncontrolably. Only the good ones know how to give it to you like that.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#9 Feb 6, 2008
bump
someone

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2008
Never had a woman put it on me like that. Definately put it on a few like that though. Can't say I've ever had a bad orgasm though either.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#11 Feb 6, 2008
Tsalagi wrote:
blacktantranymphomaniac! Hey, I wish I had it that good.
Have you ever experienced the 1 hour orgasm?
Yes, tantric practice is play with the peaks and valleys. This is called the valley orgasm.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#12 Feb 6, 2008
CoCosilk wrote:
Oh yes, I LOOOOOOOOVE those BlackTantraGoddess. Especially when your legs start shaking uncontrolably. Only the good ones know how to give it to you like that.
Mmmm, it feels so good when you connect with your lover on this level. When they pleasure so good to a big strong "O"! I love when he's gentle, caring, but lets me know who's in command of my .......anyway.:)***big smile***

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#13 Feb 6, 2008
someone wrote:
Never had a woman put it on me like that. Definately put it on a few like that though. Can't say I've ever had a bad orgasm though either.
You never been taking that high or been rocked to the point of blacking out, than having that deep, deep, deep sleep.

And orgasm that you feel from your head to your toes, a sort of mini stroke! LOL Oh, baby...you need to find a tantric lover!:) To love you the right way, like Keith Sweat used to sing.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#14 Feb 6, 2008
The_Guy wrote:
Yeah I feel like that too sometimes when I nut
A San Francisco man know how to do it right! That way I went to college there! A San Francisco man is the most romantic, classy and a fantastic lover! Mmmm....that why I snatched my man up and brought him back home with me! LMAO
someone

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2008
<quoted text>
You never been taking that high or been rocked to the point of blacking out, than having that deep, deep, deep sleep.
And orgasm that you feel from your head to your toes, a sort of mini stroke! LOL Oh, baby...you need to find a tantric lover!:) To love you the right way, like Keith Sweat used to sing.
Nope, can't say that I have. I'm not sure if that sounds like a really good thing, or a really bad thing!LOL! Either way, I am curious. I have no idea what the fk a tantra is though.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#16 Feb 6, 2008
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, can't say that I have. I'm not sure if that sounds like a really good thing, or a really bad thing!LOL! Either way, I am curious. I have no idea what the fk a tantra is though.
Oh, baby, its a wonderful thing! To be rocked to your core, to have it really put on you!

Tantra and the kama sutra are from India. Tantra is a practice and philosophy of mind, body and spirit. Kama Sutra is a philosophy and practice. Both are used to bring lovers closer in their relationship and to find deep connection, pleasure and spiritual enlightment. Mediation, yoga, spiritual and sexual connection. I have never done drugs, but its like being high on love and pleasure. That why it last for long period pleasure on a high plane. Too experience love like this is to experience true bliss and ecstasy like no other! You have to experience it. You have not experienced love making until you have been to the MOUNTAIN!!! LMAO YES...LORD! You will sleep soooo good. And be smiling for days! It will blow your mind! There are special techiques that lovers use to pleasure one another that add that special eye rolling pleasure....ooooohhh yesssssss!

“the answer to 1984 is 1776”

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

cali girl born & raised

#17 Feb 6, 2008
hey.. BTG.. where did you learn about tantric sex? did you attend a worshop or did you learn from like books?

i've always wanted to learn more about it.
someone

Louisville, KY

#19 Feb 6, 2008
<quoted text>
Oh, baby, its a wonderful thing! To be rocked to your core, to have it really put on you!
Tantra and the kama sutra are from India. Tantra is a practice and philosophy of mind, body and spirit. Kama Sutra is a philosophy and practice. Both are used to bring lovers closer in their relationship and to find deep connection, pleasure and spiritual enlightment. Mediation, yoga, spiritual and sexual connection. I have never done drugs, but its like being high on love and pleasure. That why it last for long period pleasure on a high plane. Too experience love like this is to experience true bliss and ecstasy like no other! You have to experience it. You have not experienced love making until you have been to the MOUNTAIN!!! LMAO YES...LORD! You will sleep soooo good. And be smiling for days! It will blow your mind! There are special techiques that lovers use to pleasure one another that add that special eye rolling pleasure....ooooohhh yesssssss!
\MMMMAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

Ya'll get all the cool shit in Cali.! That sort of stuff is hard to come by in Naptown(or seems to be anyway)! I mean, I could probably find a book, but I hate reading, and reading hasn't really ever been able to teach me anything in the way of "how to" stuff. I've always learned better from experience.

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#20 Feb 6, 2008
Black-Cuban_Mami wrote:
hey.. BTG.. where did you learn about tantric sex? did you attend a worshop or did you learn from like books?
i've always wanted to learn more about it.
All the above!!! LMAO I was a peer health educator in college when I started learning about tantra. My fiance who was close friend and I became lovers. We went to workshops, bought books, videos and went on tantra retreats. And it was amazing, when we first started to practice we blew off classes, work, going home, we didn't even eat! We made love 10-12 times a day, slept that good sleep the rest of the time! It was funny as hell cause my fiance called one of our friends to bring over some condoms, we didn't even get out of bed. Good thing he had a key. He told him, she gonna fuck me to death!!! LMAO

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#21 Feb 6, 2008
someone wrote:
<quoted text>
\MMMMAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!
Ya'll get all the cool shit in Cali.! That sort of stuff is hard to come by in Naptown(or seems to be anyway)! I mean, I could probably find a book, but I hate reading, and reading hasn't really ever been able to teach me anything in the way of "how to" stuff. I've always learned better from experience.
Watch these movies!
http://www.amazon.com/Bliss-Craig-Sheffer/dp/...
http://www.sacredloving.net/Video.html

“BlackTantraGodde ss”

Bay Area & Southern Cal

#22 Feb 6, 2008
_GodBody360 wrote:
<quoted text>that mountain was mandingo huh>nothin like that mandingo love.
What's mandingo love???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 10 min FireFellow44 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CodeTalker 1,621,004
Poll Which women are easiest to get into the bed ? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jsuejdd 50
Jimmy Carter: "Obama didn’t deliver..." 1 hr YouTube matters 5
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Diego Verdager 4,260
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 1 hr Chimp Trainer 15
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 1 hr YouTube matters 20
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr YouTube matters 39
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Deanna 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Djay 1,580