of 4
Next Last

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#1 Oct 6, 2013
They are just ignorant.

It's really sad and AAs should be ashamed of themselves really.

A tree that refuses to acknowledge it's roots will shrivel up, dry out and pass on

AAs need to love Africa! And their African brothers and sisters.

smh..

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#3 Oct 6, 2013
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
Maybe the news stories & videos of Africans burning each other alive, beheading each other, mass killings, starvation, massive government corruption, plagues, civil war, internal strife, radicalism, tribal genocide & general hate has given the AA a bitter taste in their mouths about their people in the motherland.
Right.

And the news of street gangs, AAs shooting each other on the streets, cursing like crazy, sagging their pants and acting all crazy and dumb think they got the right to judge?

They should be ashamed of themselves!
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#4 Oct 6, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
They are just ignorant.
A tree that refuses to acknowledge it's roots will shrivel up, dry out and pass on
smh..
You're just ignorant. You're the one here talking about them. They're not here talking about Africans.

Aa's are a group of people from the USA not a bloody tree. Lol

Aa's need to do whatever that's in their best interest, not love Africa or Africans just because a silly African woman who insults them wants them to. Or do you want them to love you so that you can leech off them?
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#5 Oct 6, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
And the news of street gangs, AAs shooting each other on the streets, cursing like crazy, sagging their pants and acting all crazy and dumb think they got the right to judge?
They should be ashamed of themselves!
who reports news of cursing or sagging their pants? I've never seen this on British news.

Anyway, are you trying to say that Africans never sag their pants, form gangs, shoot each other a curse?

You're a bitter dishonest troll jealous of Americans

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just ignorant. You're the one here talking about them. They're not here talking about Africans.
Aa's are a group of people from the USA not a bloody tree. Lol
Aa's need to do whatever that's in their best interest, not love Africa or Africans just because a silly African woman who insults them wants them to. Or do you want them to love you so that you can leech off them?
You are not really smart are you?

Read between the lines before you post a reply.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Albert B wrote:
<quoted text>who reports news of cursing or sagging their pants? I've never seen this on British news.
Anyway, are you trying to say that Africans never sag their pants, form gangs, shoot each other a curse?
You're a bitter dishonest troll jealous of Americans
We watch your American movies and documentaries. We watch the news as well you big dummy.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#9 Oct 6, 2013
X-TREME BIAS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I really care about any of you blacks no matter where you live but in your original post you clearly stated that the AA's should love Africa & you Africans, those were "YOUR" own words, I only stated what I felt could be the reasons why they obviously shun you & clearly have no desire to visit Africa & like most people (whatever their race) who were born here would naturally identify with the country of their birth (AMERICA), personally if I were black I would rather live in a country where you can wear saggy pants & not have to worry about getting beheaded by some black radical Muslims because I was a Christian or burned alive because someone accused me of being a witch or maybe a member of another tribe, GOD forbid.
Yeah.

The same country where a crazy man can enter a school and shoot kids or spray bullets at innocent Cinema audience.

DO NOT JUDGE ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT PERFECT. plus who are you to judge anyways.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#11 Oct 6, 2013
I knew it!

It's pointless to argue with certain people.
Albert B

Glenrothes, UK

#12 Oct 6, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
We watch your American movies and documentaries. We watch the news as well you big dummy.
except I'm not American, idiot.

It's clear that you're just upset and feel rejected by the African Americans. Your arrogance is just a mask.

Keep begging the Americans to like you.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#13 Oct 6, 2013
You wish.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#15 Oct 6, 2013
You can deny it all you want but I know AAs hate their motherland.

Sad.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#16 Oct 6, 2013
I think some African Americans like Africans.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#17 Oct 6, 2013
Very few of them do.

Very few
kahkem

Lynnwood, WA

#18 Oct 7, 2013
is this question a joke, do you realize when you talk about africans you are talking about the entire continent and the continent includes people who are superior to you in every way they are the afro asiatic race and they have pride history and beauty and are proud africans unlike shameful blacks who hate the place of their origin out of inferiority towards the white man who has been telling them to go back to africa since they have been freed from slavery and the funny thing is they had all the freedom to catch a ship to nigeria or haiti but they willingly chose to remain while being "oppressed" by the "white devil" what a pathetic joke you blacks are...

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Clueless ^^

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#20 Oct 7, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
They are just ignorant.
smh..
No it is ignorant of you to assume all AAs hate Africans. Have you met all of us? Africans tend to stick to themselves and I have never seen any AA hate or ridicule Africans in real life. We are actually quite interested in them. You can't base your theories off online blog sites where trolls lurk and people post things they would never say in the real world. Actually most wealthy AAs do visit Africa in their lifetime. Obama was born in Africa and the only people who ridicule him for it is white racists. We embrace our fellow brownies.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is ignorant of you to assume all AAs hate Africans. Have you met all of us? Africans tend to stick to themselves and I have never seen any AA hate or ridicule Africans in real life. We are actually quite interested in them. You can't base your theories off online blog sites where trolls lurk and people post things they would never say in the real world. Actually most wealthy AAs do visit Africa in their lifetime. Obama was born in Africa and the only people who ridicule him for it is white racists. We embrace our fellow brownies.
I know what I am posting about.
I have experienced the hate personally during my short visit to New York and Chicago.
You said it yourself. Africans stick to themselves. Ask yourself why. You AAs blame us Africans for your troubles. You think that we are responsible for your suffering over the years. The white man sowed seeds of division and hatred between us and the black race is the most disunited on earth.
what a pity.

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 7, 2013
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I am posting about.
I have experienced the hate personally during my short visit to New York and Chicago.
You said it yourself. Africans stick to themselves. Ask yourself why. You AAs blame us Africans for your troubles. You think that we are responsible for your suffering over the years. The white man sowed seeds of division and hatred between us and the black race is the most disunited on earth.
what a pity.
Yes and you are living proof of what the white man sowed..pity is not even the word more like mission accomplished.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#24 Oct 7, 2013
I really have no use for blacks as a race but I have to agree with the American blacks about not caring one bit about the black Africans, I mean America sends that 3rd world cesspool tens of millions of our hard earned tax dollars & they are still pumping out kids with no means to provide for them, mass starvation still exist, fostering rampant corruption, butchering each other & everybody else for that matter & spreading AIDS, anything & anybody from Africa is just BAD so what American black person would want to even remotely identify with such miserable people?
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#25 Oct 7, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,583,208
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 35 min human 30
Immigrants and Latinos surpass BM in every area... 1 hr Fucisil 2
Africans View USA / West as Enemies and are Des... 1 hr sbt 5
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 1 hr sbt 14
Why dumb BM remain lost 1 hr sbt 1
Time for Blacks to ADOPT a Black Language 1 hr sbt 15
Rape by Cop 2 hr sbt 49
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 7 hr Reinhard Heydrich 41
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 12 hr youll shoot your ... 247
More from around the web