Why is every thread turned into bw vs...

Why is every thread turned into bw vs bm?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 8, 2014
That is the objective of topix's employees....divide and conquer.
MOSES-II

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Aug 8, 2014
Hitler's primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4 Aug 9, 2014
Because the powers that be have successfully convinced black men and black women that they hate each other.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Aug 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
Because the powers that be have successfully convinced black men and black women that they hate each other.
It is the women, not the men. Nobody starts a thread dedicated to dissing or hating women. It is the stupid feminazis. The problem is feminazism. Those dumbasss women have been brain washed by the white man.
Leroy

Charleston, SC

#6 Aug 9, 2014
Because the minds of blacks are feeble.
Style

UK

#9 Aug 9, 2014
Leroy wrote:
Because the minds of blacks are feeble.
Excellent response...however I would modify your statement to *MOST* Blacks
URFOOLS

Kansas City, MO

#10 Aug 9, 2014
It is impossible for one AA to teach another AA because, "you can't tell me nothing, you're black just like me". Slavery did a job on us to the point that white people are the only ones that can tell us anything.

Here goes another try. The first manipulative technique in all recorded history is in the book of Genesis 3:5, manipulation of the ego ...."and ye shall be like gods".

This is the first book of the TORAH and we read it with out understanding.

EGO..PRIDE...SELF ESTEEM is to be like gods. Where in Sam Hill do AA think God Complex or Narcissism come from?

EGO...PRIDE...SELF ESTEEM is what got satan kicked out of heaven, got humanity kicked out of the garden and the AA kicked out of unity. 

HOW WAS IT APPLIED TO US TODAY.

BW...ego positive called empowerment
BM...ego negative called dehumanization.

BW...high self esteem
BM ..arrogant and conceited

WTF is the difference in high self esteem and arrogant? Nothing! They are synonymous or euphemistic. One is called assertive and one is called aggressive 

CONCLUSION.....

The AA have been polarized by gender...give a slave a position higher than another slave. Access to massa's kitchen and watch the elitism or jealousy erupt. Dayum, ya still a slave on the massa's plantation
We play ego games on each other and don't recognize it when white america play it on us.

IF YOU ARE A MAN.....there goes the fool trying to prove he's a man to some body

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN...there goes the fool trying to prove she's a sista to some body
Syeera

Kansas City, MO

#11 Aug 9, 2014
URFOOLS wrote:
It is impossible for one AA to teach another AA because, "you can't tell me nothing, you're black just like me". Slavery did a job on us to the point that white people are the only ones that can tell us anything.
Here goes another try. The first manipulative technique in all recorded history is in the book of Genesis 3:5, manipulation of the ego ...."and ye shall be like gods".
This is the first book of the TORAH and we read it with out understanding.
EGO..PRIDE...SELF ESTEEM is to be like gods. Where in Sam Hill do AA think God Complex or Narcissism come from?
EGO...PRIDE...SELF ESTEEM is what got satan kicked out of heaven, got humanity kicked out of the garden and the AA kicked out of unity. 
HOW WAS IT APPLIED TO US TODAY.
BW...ego positive called empowerment
BM...ego negative called dehumanization.
BW...high self esteem
BM ..arrogant and conceited
WTF is the difference in high self esteem and arrogant? Nothing! They are synonymous or euphemistic. One is called assertive and one is called aggressive 
CONCLUSION.....
The AA have been polarized by gender...give a slave a position higher than another slave. Access to massa's kitchen and watch the elitism or jealousy erupt. Dayum, ya still a slave on the massa's plantation
We play ego games on each other and don't recognize it when white america play it on us.
IF YOU ARE A MAN.....there goes the fool trying to prove he's a man to some body
IF YOU ARE A WOMAN...there goes the fool trying to prove she's a sista to some body
I am shocked to see this type of message. Topix usually delete informative stuff and keeps trash.

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#12 Aug 9, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the women, not the men. Nobody starts a thread dedicated to dissing or hating women. It is the stupid feminazis. The problem is feminazism. Those dumbasss women have been brain washed by the white man.
Umm...no. Goes both ways.
got it

Kansas City, MO

#13 Aug 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
You got it.

That is why two of the most popular trigger words used here is HATE and ATTACK.
got it

Kansas City, MO

#14 Aug 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
There's wm pretending to be bm and ww pretending to be bw. All of this pretending is to keep bm/bw at each others throats. There are some blacks in on this too which only compounds our problem

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Location hidden

#15 Aug 9, 2014
got it wrote:
<quoted text>
There's wm pretending to be bm and ww pretending to be bw. All of this pretending is to keep bm/bw at each others throats. There are some blacks in on this too which only compounds our problem
Exactly. Why can't they see this?

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Aug 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have men running around kissing the white man's butt while dissing the women. No normal person does that. No normal person complains just because a brother marries the woman he loves regardless to her race.

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Aug 9, 2014
got it wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I agree on that. But why don't so-called aa women do anything positive at all like join political parties? The Congressional Black Caucus just voted to endorse isreal's massacre in Gaza. Was that even necessary? Why not just ignore it? That sort of stupid non-sense isolates our community from all the other civilized peoples on earth. We need to stop following that white man when he is so obviously wrong. Nearly every country in Latin America has recognized Palestine as an independent state. But those idiots went in the opposite direction. What is going to happen when we get into trouble again and have to call on our friends in Latin America? Remember that runaway slaves had to head south to Mexico and Haiti long before we could head north to Canada. We need to remember those facts. Otherwise, they are not qualified to be leaders in this community. It is undoubtedly the influence of women on the Black Caucus that led to that insanity. They just do not care about anything except white men no matter how much the white man screws up.

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Aug 9, 2014
Look at these sisters: not one has endorsed that stupid Israeli massacre. They have kept quiet to avoid controversy: https://www.facebook.com/SamiaNkrumah

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Aug 9, 2014
Jubilant Sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Why can't they see this?
I am sorry to be annoyed with you. But you simply are not a very progressive person. I think you are very reactionary.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20 Aug 9, 2014
It's the women. This generation of black females are an all time low compared to previous generations. For the most part all you see coming from black females collectively is the promoting of IR, and bashing black men. That's practically all they are doing.

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Aug 9, 2014
MrAnderson9 wrote:
It's the women. This generation of black females are an all time low compared to previous generations. For the most part all you see coming from black females collectively is the promoting of IR, and bashing black men. That's practically all they are doing.
It seems that some guy had to get a GED. Instead of encouraging him, this one POS had diss him and insult him for having had to get it the hard way. I think this is a perfect example of why so many so-called aa women are not worth a dang in this community. They cannot even offer a simple word of encouragement when a man works so dang hard to succeed at something. How can they raise children? Whatever children those types of sickos raise are bound to be all screwed up in the head.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#22 Aug 9, 2014
Man, it's definitely the BW and White Racists. Black Man, by nature, don't even jive on gender bashing considering how much we appreciates being love by all Nationality of women. Black American Women can't mind their business long enough to go snooping up on Black Men to see what kind of positive vibe he got going on with everyone and then immediately start hating the brothers and bashing him out of the blue.

I just made a thread about School Shopping for my boys. It had nothing to do with BM vs. BW.

But guess who brought the bashing? The Black American Women. They just take any thread and turn it into a gender-war. Every single time. That's why these defective b***hes scared to show their faces. That shows how fake they are. Dumbrellas like:

Ashleigh
SBT
Ebonylove (who is a gay White dude)
Capree (with her HAND down from her face!)

And scums like that. They say they with White Men then, what do they have to fear?? If they are with White Men, what's to worry about showing their faces? It isn't like Black Men gonna go out of his way to find them in an all White neighborhood if that's where they live with their White mates.

It just goes to show though, NONE of them got a White Man. They maybe have acquaintance that do racial fetish s*** on them but at the end of the day, they take their trifling, defective a*** back to their trifling Black neighborhood and feel like s*** to be Black Women with no clout to be taken serious for a mate.

Thus they refuse to show their face because they still live in Black community. I mean, if a brother get a hold of who these defective trash are, it would go something like:

BM: SBT, I never knew that was you as SBT on Topix, girl. Haha...you really about that, though?

SBT: Boy, please. I love BM. I just do that to increase traffic for the site.

BM: hmm hm.

SBT: I'm serious. What....you don't believe me??

BM: Haha...I don't know.

SBT:(Turns around and twerk her rotten, sagging a**)

BM: Stop, stop, stop....eww! Just pull your clothes back up. Seriously!

SBT: I'm real, then. I don't hate BM, okay.

(....fake a**b**hes)

Level 8

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Aug 9, 2014
Years ago, when I was still dumb enough to fall for one of these creepyasss freaks, there was this very, very pretty black stripper who would dance on the bar in front of drunks for tips. She has the prettiest long black straight hair you ever saw. I would stop by for a drink nearly every night on the way home from work. I took one look at her and had a great fall.

I asked her out and, of course, she refused. She was too dang good for me. That was when I first noticed that this generation of women had serious issues. All my life up to that point, I had been spoiled by the most beautiful women of all races, movie stars, beauty queens, etc. My ex is one of the most beautiful women on earth. There is a certain Somali who won a recent beauty contest. Like that. But this stupid asss prostitute was too good for me. I could have given her a nice home and a college education, straight to the middle class. You name it.

20 years later, she heard about how well I was doing. I had bought my third house. She moved in next door. That scared the living daylights out of me because I knew I had a soft spot for her. So, I told my family to keep that b!tch away from me, which they were happy to do. But, soon, I decided to leave town for awhile.

Awhile later, I came home and she had moved her sorry butt away and a nice family had bought the property. One morning, I saw her on TV selling her services as "domitrix". In other words, she would tie white men up and beat them with a whip to get her jollies. and Get paid.

So ,much for those black prostitutes of whom most of the aa women in this forum are here to sell themselves to white boys. And I think they diss us so much in order to attract the attention of white boys. Pathetic and disgraceful. We need to just stop tolerating this crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,345,447
If "LOUIS FARRAKHAN" were President what would ... 6 min PTBW Forever 33
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 7 min dcool 77
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min yisarel 130,358
News Are smarter people actually less racist? 11 min Lawrence Wolf 646
News About half of Chicago black men ages 20 to 24 n... 15 min TANGLEFOOT 22
8 year old boy arrested for armed robbery 17 min WowWowWow 24
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 30 min KIP 100
I have white wife! 33 min KIP 25
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 39,772
More from around the web