Evander Holyfield going broke because...

Evander Holyfield going broke because of Creflo Dollar?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
glc3

Hillside, NJ

#1 Jun 19, 2009
I'm sure by now you have all heard of the Evander Holyfield and Creflo Dollar situation. To put it simply Holyfield is broke because he gave millions in tithes to Crefo Dollars church. Check out the video of Evander actually saying he would pay his tithes before his mortgage by clicking the link below:

http://www.letstalkhonestly.com/blacknewsblac...

“Uaxactun”

Since: Nov 08

mecca, illinois

#4 Jun 19, 2009
He needs to starve

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#5 Jun 19, 2009
Creflo Dollar is a con artist anyways.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Norfolk, VA

#7 Jun 19, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
I agree, and his kind will get worse as prophesied.

Individuals MUST study and know the Word, so they can recognize a false teacher when they see one and jet.

You ever see this? Right to the core.

SNAKES IN THE PULPIT
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#8 Jun 19, 2009
GirlPower wrote:
main ones on tv are. It ain't what they talk about,it' what they don't talk about.

“Selah”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Suwanee, GA

#9 Jun 19, 2009
Ok..I am NOT a Creflo fan but he doesn't make anyone give money. Evander gave that money because he thought he was doing what the Bible I guess BUT if you are throwing away the other 90 percent of your money on BS then its your fault! Don't try and blame someone else for your mistakes. The Store front church down the street expects a 10 percent tithe as well... Not just Creflo.

“Selah”

Level 1

Suwanee, GA

#10 Jun 19, 2009
*said

“"Go Hard or Go Home"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Chicago

#12 Jun 19, 2009
I don't talk about "men of god", if they are doing wrong let god judge them.

As far as Evander he's a str8 dummy, doesn't he have 9 kids and 5 of them out of wedlock. How about you going broke because child support "is gettin' yo' ass". LOL/smh at people trying to blame other people for their demise

Level 2

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#13 Jun 19, 2009
sankofa wrote:
Jesus doesnt expect 10 percent..... Jesus asks us to support the church but he only wants us to give what makes us happy.
Pay your damn bills first.....take care of your family first...
Of course if it made evander happy to give all his money to that wolf in sheeps clothing creflo.....then its ok too....cause its evanders money...
But again....nowhere in the bible does it say you must give 10 percent...or any amount.
I was about to say the same thing. Giving 10% of your income is not going to bankrupt anybody unless he was giving way more like a dumb ass. If thats the case, thats his fault not Creflo Dollar. Evander Hollyfield is probably going broke but its probably a bunch of different things not just donations. What be hilarious is those t.v. pastors with their blessed healing water in a pouch or special pray rag.
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#14 Jun 20, 2009
LaTasha wrote:
Ok..I am NOT a Creflo fan but he doesn't make anyone give money. Evander gave that money because he thought he was doing what the Bible I guess BUT if you are throwing away the other 90 percent of your money on BS then its your fault! Don't try and blame someone else for your mistakes. The Store front church down the street expects a 10 percent tithe as well... Not just Creflo.
however tithes is nowhere in the new testement. Creflo is decieving many.

One thing I learned is God will test you,or yet we shoul walk by faith.

If Creflo really wants to be an example,let's see him give more.

Why does he live how he live and other people are sufferin?

Would jesus live like that?

“Selah”

Level 1

Suwanee, GA

#15 Jun 20, 2009
simple logic wrote:
<quoted text>however tithes is nowhere in the new testement. Creflo is decieving many.
Oh as I said I am not a Creflo fan. I wouldn't become a member of his church BUT Evander can't blame him Creole in my opinion. Just as I have the choice to attend and give my money so did he. He choose to give his money and now he wants to blame Creole because he is going broke. SELL THE HOUSE!!! Have you seen it? lol

On a side note. I do believe in giving a tenth. I'm not a member of a church right now but when I join one again I will tithe. Its a personal choice

“Uaxactun”

mecca, illinois

#16 Jun 20, 2009
not to mention his suits which looked ridiculous.

“Uaxactun”

mecca, illinois

#17 Jun 20, 2009
lol..mad tv got his ass..anybody remember this

TheArchitect

New York, NY

#18 Jun 20, 2009
the guys name IS "Dollar" after all

mrallaboutlogik2 4

Since: Feb 09

United States

#19 Jun 20, 2009
dumb nicca

islam and chrsitanity prey on naive gullable msinformed afrakans spirutals and finacially

sad sad sad very sad

hopfully he turns away from that anti afrakan christian cult and picks up an afrakan tradition.

creflo lol ur good my man but not as good as im gonna be

meaning ill support and help my people not steal from fellow afrakans

what a sellout

“AKA; EbonyDoll 1973”

Since: May 09

this fun coat is great

#20 Jun 20, 2009
simple logic wrote:
<quoted text>however tithes is nowhere in the new testement. Creflo is decieving many.
The 3rd Chapter of Malachi in the Old Testament discuss tithes and offernings. See Malachi 3rd chapter....10th verse.
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#21 Jun 21, 2009
Brenda007 wrote:
<quoted text>The 3rd Chapter of Malachi in the Old Testament discuss tithes and offernings. See Malachi 3rd chapter....10th verse.
I said new testement. not old.
Ghost Dog

United States

#22 Jun 21, 2009
Don't feel sorry for Evander, he willingly got scammed by religion and liked it. I do feel sorry for Mike Tyson, everybody wanted his money and he was really scammed by Don King, his wife and that "thing" that sent him to prison after she went to his hotel room at 2 AM. You can't buy your way into heaven, my mother tried that!
1inamill

Wayne, NJ

#23 Jun 21, 2009
I JUST saw creflo on Tv asking for money smh....
Malcolm

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2009
That's why in Islam the only monetary obligation is 2.5% of your saved wealth at the end of the year to the POOR, not the Imam.

If you have $1.00 saved at the end of the year you give 2.5 cents to charity.

No income tax, no property tax, etc.

Just the poor, not your Pastor, the poor.

If Mr. Dollar were to come to the Masjid asking for donations, we would turn him around in the other direction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,602,391
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 min KIP 23
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 8 min Black Rage 11
Coretta come here sis 14 min Vbs 22
White men create while Black Men destroy 16 min Vbs 17
News Justin Bieber vows to 'shine light' on racism 18 min Black Rage 1
Trump, WHITES, win AGAIN. 18 min Paul 10
More from around the web