First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I'm throwing stones,”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

DUCK!

#22 Aug 12, 2013
By an large...Americans join together during times of war ON AMERICA. We can look at the reaction of Americans after terrorist acts. Oklahoma bombimg...9/11...Boston. Even during natural disasters like Sandy or Katrina.
Same would happen if aliens landed. The only colors ppl see are red white & blue...it doesnt last for long but it happens everytime.
Mayne

Athens, GA

#23 Aug 12, 2013
Chicken Shits wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you miscarried the mongrel parasitic fetus you're carrying in your small intestine yet, Carmiana?
U just mad because you didn't get that pussc!
Black Grunt

Athens, GA

#24 Aug 12, 2013
It says Aliens were behind the plague epidemic in Europe which killed almost 60% of Europeans !

About the 'Black Death' plague outbreak in Europe :

The Black Death: The Greatest Catastrophe Ever

Ole J. Benedictow describes how he calculated that the Black Death killed 50 million people in the 14th century, or 60 per cent of Europe’s entire population.

The disastrous mortal disease known as the Black Death spread across Europe in the years 1346-53. The frightening name, however, only came several centuries after its visitation (and was probably a mistranslation of the Latin word ‘atra’ meaning both ‘terrible’ and ‘black)’. Chronicles and letters from the time describe the terror wrought by the illness. In Florence, the great Renaissance poet Petrarch was sure that they would not be believed:‘O happy posterity, who will not experience such abysmal woe and will look upon our testimony as a fable.’ A Florentine chronicler relates that,

All the citizens did little else except to carry dead bodies to be buried [...] At every church they dug deep pits down to the water-table; and thus those who were poor who died during the night were bundled up quickly and thrown into the pit. In the morning when a large number of bodies were found in the pit, they took some earth and shovelled it down on top of them; and later others were placed on top of them and then another layer of earth, just as one makes lasagne with layers of pasta and cheese.

The accounts are remarkably similar. The chronicler Agnolo di Tura ‘the Fat’ relates from his Tuscan home town that

... in many places in Siena great pits were dug and piled deep with the multitude of dead [...] And there were also those who were so sparsely covered with earth that the dogs dragged them forth and devoured many bodies throughout the city.

The tragedy was extraordinary. In the course of just a few months, 60 per cent of Florence’s population died from the plague, and probably the same proportion in Siena. In addition to the bald statistics, we come across profound personal tragedies: Petrarch lost to the Black Death his beloved Laura to whom he wrote his famous love poems; Di Tura tells us that ‘I [...] buried my five children with my own hands’.

The Black Death was an epidemic of bubonic plague, a disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis that circulates among wild rodents where they live in great numbers and density. Such an area is called a ‘plague focus’ or a ‘plague reservoir’. Plague among humans arises when rodents in human habitation, normally black rats, become infected. The black rat, also called the ‘house rat’ and the ‘ship rat’, likes to live close to people, the very quality that makes it dangerous (in contrast, the brown or grey rat prefers to keep its distance in sewers and cellars). Normally, it takes ten to fourteen days before plague has killed off most of a contaminated rat colony, making it difficult for great numbers of fleas gathered on the remaining, but soon- dying, rats to find new hosts. After three days of fasting, hungry rat fleas turn on humans. From the bite site, the contagion drains to a lymph node that consequently swells to form a painful bubo, most often in the groin, on the thigh, in an armpit or on the neck. Hence the name bubonic plague. The infection takes three–five days to incubate in people before they fall ill, and another three–five days before, in 80 per cent of the cases, the victims die. Thus, from the introduction of plague contagion among rats in a human community it takes, on average, twenty-three days before the first person die.

[link to www.historytoday.com ]

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#25 Sep 18, 2013
It might not change much unless the aliens were particularly hostile. In that case, we'd all have a common enemy that we can all fear and hate together.

I've been toying with the idea of producing alien fiction, and I've entertained the challenges that would pose. I could see all the new racist comments, questions, racial challenges, and general racial ignorance:

"Eww! I'm not sitting with the Green guy. He looks like snot and reeks of sulfur!"

"Why do Orange guys harass the Purple and White women so much?"

"I hear that the President refuses to cover health care for tentacle diseases."

"Why do those Green kids have to get our kids addicted to drugs?"

"Hey, what's that thing on top of your head?"

"Can I touch those worms on top of your head?"

"I'd like to file a complaint. The boss keeps playing Flying Purple People Eater, and he knows I am Purple and that this offends me."

"Hey, we don't allow any slime-dripping aliens in our store by order of the health department."

Newspaper headlines that we might see if there were aliens:

"Police Investigate Another Case of Severed Tentacles"

"Police Investigate Spike In Tentacle Rapes"

"Alien Eyeball Found in Peanut Butter"

"Green on Orange Violence Escalates"

"Teacher Jailed After Cutting Purple Student's Eye Stalk"

"Police Stop Massive Gang War Between Purple and Blue Gangs"

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#27 Sep 18, 2013
triton wrote:
hello all. was just wondering with all of the hate ive seen in here about the whole alien invasion subject, and would human-kind forget their differences and pull together. i know this is not an original thought and if its been on here before i apologize. i would like to think that we all would in fact come together in our common humanity. give your thoughts please and i appreciate all people from different walks of life taking the time to answer. please dont let this turn into one of those racist threads.
Listen: Even if these aliens were bright green with talons pointing outta their heads... blacks would claim them as black. Kings alike etc.

Either that or they'd blame whitey for the alien invasion. Funny thing is... is that I don't think the aliens would stamp their race card.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#28 Oct 14, 2013
So we have space aliens to blame for racism on Earth?
Exit Stage Left

Euless, TX

#29 Oct 14, 2013
In the event of an alien invasion, the whites, hispanics, and asians would make fast friends with our interstellar visitors by telling them the funniest nighur jokes in the universe.
blackgod

El Monte, CA

#31 Oct 14, 2013
Fu;k the white devil race.I would help the alien kill them pedophiles and dog raping cave monkeys. Aliens are OK with most black people,that's why the put probably in whites butt holes. The Dogon and most blacks are good friends with E.T.
bohogamy

United States

#32 Oct 14, 2013
aliens would wipe out crakkas..after realising how they cant even survive something as natural as sunlight..yts would have to move underground and become them monsters in the movie time machine..thats yts destiny..to become cave beast..reverting to thier former prehistoric state.
whites bullshyt

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2013
we already had a alien invasions its call white people get out of my country australia you pale looking cave monkey white piece of turds
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#35 Oct 14, 2013
It's situations like this that would distinguish us superior thinking Whites from the ignorant, greedy, live only for the moment feral blacks, while they would be trying to steal the hubcaps off the alien ships landing gears we would be convincing the aliens to teleport the entire African continent complete with all it's valuable natural resources back with them.

Level 8

Plum, Purplonia

#36 Oct 15, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
It's situations like this that would distinguish us superior thinking Whites from the ignorant, greedy, live only for the moment feral blacks, while they would be trying to steal the hubcaps off the alien ships landing gears we would be convincing the aliens to teleport the entire African continent complete with all it's valuable natural resources back with them.
Why does this sound a bit like slavery all over again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whiteys, Y O U will never get this privilege again 4 min Fer De Lance 5
Why do white people keep mentioning Hispanic pe... 4 min Mikemike 140
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min USAsince1680 1,250,257
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 122,160
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 11 min Khmer is kemet 252
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 13 min Donny Brook 1,649
Poll Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jeal... (May '13) 13 min Stupid Thread 3,438
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 18 min xplode 1,863
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Don Barros Serrano 34,211
All women prefer white men 50 min TranshumanX 5,153
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 2 hr Mr Jokesob 71
Yemen's crisis worsens 4 hr selina london 100
More from around the web