Why BW don't R-E-S-P-E-C-T BM!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#26 Aug 26, 2012
Capree wrote:
I don't respect many black men because they don't respect themselves enough to get educated, work, prepare themselves for life or have things of their own instead of always mooching. Too many black men are self-centered and only out for themselves and to hell with others sometime even their own kids who need them. Too many black men have a sense of entitlement that society and women own them a living and also feel their inappropriate behavior or actions should be accepted. Too many black men are not visionaries or creators and can see no further than the bedroom and sex. Many black men don't want play by the rules of a good social order but are always looking for the easy way out. They try to use antisocial method like trying to making crime,thugishness and laziness seem like the norm. Last of all many black men especially the ones with no dads at home to give them good man training, identify with females too damn much and run around like petty little bytches saying how pretty they are competing with black women or wanting to be put on pedestals and get paid by and fought over by women. It's all too pathetic!
P.S.
And did I mention irresponsible?
So what are your thoughts on many black FEMALES, since they came from the same enviornment???

Could that be the cause of many black womens lack of morals and promiscuity???

Most black single mothers were not RAPED, but engaged in unprotected sex WITHOUT MARRIAGE.

How does their OUT OF CONTROL, PROMISCUOUS NATURE effect their high rate of single motherhood, high divorce rate, and teenage pregnancy?
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#27 Aug 26, 2012
Capree wrote:
I don't respect many black men because they don't respect themselves enough to get educated, work, prepare themselves for life or have things of their own instead of always mooching.
So do you likewise not respect many black WOMEN for THEIR FAULTS, as well???
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>So what are your thoughts on many black FEMALES, since they came from the same enviornment???
Could that be the cause of many black womens lack of morals and promiscuity???
Most black single mothers were not RAPED, but engaged in unprotected sex WITHOUT MARRIAGE.
How does their OUT OF CONTROL, PROMISCUOUS NATURE effect their high rate of single motherhood, high divorce rate, and teenage pregnancy?
maceo

Your almost 60 years old whining on a forum board and chased WW Trailer Trash for 35 years. You didn't even "Invest in yourself" which is Assisine and crazy!

You asked why White men get ahead?

When I tell White men that black men whine on forum board screaming and yelling at you Black girls for IR dating they all laughed at you to be honest!

They said your aLmost 60 years old and laughed harder! That's sound childish, infantile and unproductive! If anything your acting like some Baby Boy who lacks direction than a Black Middle age man who should be offering these women advice!

They all said YOUR A LOSER MACEO!

You keep asking how White men make money and invest things? You waste time whining on forums, calling young Black women names, chasing Trailer trash and then wonder why your on the bottom living in apartment in Reston, VA

Very sad and reeks of a LOSER!

You should even been posting forums you should be coming up with solutions!

Are you a fool maceo?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#29 Aug 26, 2012
Frank Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>So do you likewise not respect many black WOMEN for THEIR FAULTS, as well???
maceo

Your almost 60 years old whining on a forum board and chased WW Trailer Trash for 35 years. You didn't even "Invest in yourself" which is Assisine and crazy!

You asked why White men get ahead?

When I tell White men that black men whine on forum board screaming and yelling at young Black girls for IR dating/marry White men they all laughed at you to be honest!

They said your aLmost 60 years old and laughed harder! That's sound childish, infantile and unproductive! If anything your acting like some Baby Boy who lacks direction than a Black Middle age man who should be offering these women advice!

They all said YOUR A LOSER MACEO!

You keep asking how White men make money and invest things? You waste time whining on forums, calling young Black women names, chasing Trailer trash and then wonder why your on the bottom living in apartment in Reston, VA

Very sad and reeks of a LOSER!

You should even been posting forums you should be coming up with solutions!

Are you a fool maceo?
ooooooooooo

Monticello, IN

#30 Sep 5, 2012
other races of men do things black race does not come close to doing..

they have swingers in those races..

they have incestual relations in those races.. that isn't frowned upon..

you really have no clue when it comes to race.. if you think you can just

compare the sex lives of different races like that..

not only that.. it is a pathetic shame that people.. sit around and compare races..

while dying the sad fact that..

WE HAVE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS MAN..

look Asians DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD..

they have they have a waay differen't approach to things..

whites?? HOW DO YOU KNOW MAN I THINK ONLY HALF OF HTEM DO ??

MANY WHITES DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD EITHER..

buddhism is a religion..

you can't compare races just straight out like that isz meaningless..!!
ooooooooooo

Monticello, IN

#31 Sep 5, 2012
I don't respect black men either.. as a black woman I have to admit that white men are ta million time better..

any woman dating a black man is an idiot..
ooooooooooo

Monticello, IN

#32 Sep 5, 2012
yea uh my white husband cheats on me all the time with his own mom..
ooooooooooo

Monticello, IN

#33 Sep 5, 2012
still better than a black guy though..
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#35 Sep 5, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
Why BW don't R-E-S-P-E-C-T BM!
You don't KNOW ALL black women and black men to KNOW if they RESPECT EACH OTHER OR NOT!!!!

And Capree is a MORON to agree with you!!!!

Birds of a feather, I guess!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#36 Sep 5, 2012
ooooooooooo wrote:
still better than a black guy though..
Obviously not!

That's why you're always in a BLACK FORUM and post among BLACKS!!!!
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#37 Sep 5, 2012
ooooooooooo wrote:
I don't respect black men either.. as a black woman I have to admit that white men are ta million time better..
Yeah, Scott Peterson, John List, and Christian Longo would appreciate that.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38 Sep 6, 2012
Capree wrote:
I don't respect many black men because they don't respect themselves enough to get educated, work, prepare themselves for life or have things of their own instead of always mooching. Too many black men are self-centered and only out for themselves and to hell with others sometime even their own kids who need them. Too many black men have a sense of entitlement that society and women own them a living and also feel their inappropriate behavior or actions should be accepted. Too many black men are not visionaries or creators and can see no further than the bedroom and sex. Many black men don't want play by the rules of a good social order but are always looking for the easy way out. They try to use antisocial method like trying to making crime,thugishness and laziness seem like the norm. Last of all many black men especially the ones with no dads at home to give them good man training, identify with females too damn much and run around like petty little bytches saying how pretty they are competing with black women or wanting to be put on pedestals and get paid by and fought over by women. It's all too pathetic!
P.S.
And did I mention irresponsible?
We don't need your respect.
You mean absolutely NOTHING to us as much as we mean NOTHING to you.

Move on, you have enough white men's azz to lick the dried fecal matter between their butt-cracks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min No Surprize 1,642,749
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 8 min THX Whip Cracker 10
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 10 min DieofCancerwhites 128
Who was going to stop slavery? 10 min MASTER WHITE 5
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 17 min Spinning 360 waves 2
John Conyers sexual harassment 23 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 2
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 40 min Dixieeland 74
Why do black girls get with white guys? 57 min Dixieeland 94
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 2 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr Dixieeland 839
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,488
More from around the web