why are white people so jelous of the...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mysterious

Saint-hubert, Canada

#48 Mar 7, 2013
BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
<quoted text>\
So you admit that whites have power over blacks. Great..you're a certified boonbastic idiot lol. You can't think for yourselves, you can't dream for yourselves, you can't work for yourselves, my God..what can you do for yourselves without white men and white women holding your hands? Face it....bleaching the skin to APPEAR WHITE (haha) is indeed self hatred that blacks teach THEMSELVES. Put the blame where it lies. You're not only physically lazy but you people are even mentally lazy. You even have black boys STEALING WHITE BOYS STYLE (lol) wearing skinny jeans not to mention again the mohawks. They're straightening their hair too. Have you seen a black man with permed hair? Omg it's hideous! Lol
YES, Self hatred taught by white racist people like you. Everyone thinks there good looking until someone tells them other wise. It's impossible for someone to hate themselve, it's always someone or thing that make us doubt ourselves. White people have power through manipulation and lies. Answer my question why do white woman tan, botox, breast and butt implants? Copy cat, jealous hating devils!!

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#54 Mar 7, 2013
BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
Blacks in this forum are hating hard and big time with the drive-by judging of comments BUT...no responses smh. Typical pu33ies...
you sound like you have a lot of hate yourself. Maybe you have a good life,job and way of life but not all do, not because of being lazy or bad people ,but because of circumstance and situations.The racists on this forum put ALL black people in the same stereo-typed box. When it comes down to choosing between black and white,no matter what kind of person, these white racists will always choose "white".
Mysterious

Montréal, Canada

#57 Mar 8, 2013
BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
<quoted text>
And to add to my last response, not all whites had it easy also. I grew up around whites were impoverished and knew blacks who had much more wealth than they did and had a better education than many of the whites down there. I don't choose white nor black. I choose between right or wrong.
Hypocrite, I love how you tell me off then act all nice like you are a victim. Typical cave beast behavior. Your a racist, I feel sorry for your Black friends. Wolf in sheep clothing. If anyone you should hate is your people since they started this racist shit long time ago and benefit from it today! A lot of Black people don't like your kind just the same as your white people. That's the price to pay. You need a good history lesson, take some courses, classes etc. Jealous of poor blacks always!!!
Dee Dee

United States

#59 Mar 8, 2013
Do u really need to ask? Simple. Cause we have more ass hips and thighs. All yall have is a long, skinny nose, bumpy acme skin, and long, flat, ironing board backs! Duh!
Carol

Orem, UT

#61 Mar 8, 2013
BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you suppose black women are bleaching their skin, wearing fake hair down to their backs, and black men getting freakin mohawks now? Of course many blacks do this because they secretly want to be white. Screw you racist hypocrites!!!
Black women's hair grows like all hair, since it's dry, it breaks easier....but most black women have had shoulder length to longer hair at some point in their lives.
Tar skinned savages

Lasalle, Canada

#62 Mar 8, 2013
sheboons straighten their hair to look like white women hair. They also bleach der skeein
Tar skinned savages

Denmark

#63 Mar 8, 2013
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant black eyes. Everything about them is ugly.

Level 2

Since: Jul 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#66 Mar 21, 2013
Tar skinned savages wrote:
Blacks have wide noses, kinky hair, black skin, high waist-to-hip ratios, prognathic jaws, long arms, and soulless, vacant black eyes. Everything about them is ugly.
Well their the missing link between man and ape so there you go.I do enjoy their low IQ.
kieno

Howell, MI

#67 Mar 21, 2013
not all blacks have the same features .. --- even amongst pure blacks there is a wide range in facial features..
kieno

Howell, MI

#68 Mar 21, 2013
see not all blacks have fat lips and all that..
kieno

Howell, MI

#69 Mar 21, 2013
some blacks have skinny lips and i'm like.. what is the point in someone make fun of my lips when the black person is blacker than me and their lips are this skinny..
Vivi

Bristol, UK

#71 Mar 21, 2013
White women are up in their own asx, they got this culture of magazines, tv, it's a past-time of theirs sizing up other women, they can be obsessed with women like Princess Kate or it girls or whatever, the haves and have nots, what I am trying to say is that white women are always sizing up bw, they are intimated by any black woman that is attractive, has nice things, jealousy will rear its ugly head. White people are obsessed with black people so they are always looking at us. They cannot stand if bw are not looking at them with some envy, white women think all bw should be jealous of them because they are deluded by all the propaganda material that is put out which makes them think they are special.
Serrano Red

United States

#72 Mar 22, 2013
Some blacks haven't had a chance at least theyre here legally
princess

Silver Spring, MD

#73 Oct 27, 2013
White men hate black people period, its in there dna. Why you think most white men cringe when they see a black man with a white girl? But white guys are scared as hell of black men, i seen this 14 yo black boy bullying this like 28 yo white MAN. White guys wait to get home and cry and go on the internet and bash black people because they are scared to bash on the street. A WHITE MAN DONT EVEN LOOK A BLACK MAN IN THE EYES WALKING DOWN THE STREETS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Anonymous 46,270
...why maybe Islam should be banned in America (May '15) 12 min Don Barros Serrano 85
should we deport white illegal immigrants? 12 min 2 Dogs 7
African People: Black Americans DO NOT Claim Yo... (Apr '14) 13 min jake 494
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min FYVM 1,394,709
Black men who date White women are uncle toms! 18 min 2 Dogs 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 26 min jake 135,968
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 39 min Sara 145
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Drilling for the ... 1,299
The UK has left the EU 5 hr Moses 70
More from around the web