why are white people so jelous of the Black woman

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2011
is it because the WW PALES!!!!! in comparison to the beautiful brown skin goddesses...and god made her naturally superior in everyway....god new what would happen between blacks and whites and how they would try and make us hate are selves by lying to us about ours and their history....so he left us undeniable evidance of or superioity....scientifically are skin is superior, we sing, dance, rasie are children better, take care of our husbands better,cook better, have been proven to to the first people here on earth, we have more sex appeal and a way better body structrue...I understand why you white people hate us if I were yall I'd hate us too

Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Uh, we're not.

Thanks for asking.

Would you like a banana now?
Medusa

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Yasmin wrote:
is it because the WW PALES!!!!! in comparison to the beautiful brown skin goddesses...and god made her naturally superior in everyway....god new what would happen between blacks and whites and how they would try and make us hate are selves by lying to us about ours and their history....so he left us undeniable evidance of or superioity....scientifically are skin is superior, we sing, dance, rasie are children better, take care of our husbands better,cook better, have been proven to to the first people here on earth, we have more sex appeal and a way better body structrue...I understand why you white people hate us if I were yall I'd hate us too
LOL!!!!!!!You "people" look like the filthy, ugly gorillas you are.
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 12, 2011
Medusa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!!!You "people" look like the filthy, ugly gorillas you are.
awwww is that the best the inferior little person could come up with...sad face......LMFAO white people are so lame
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
Uh, we're not.
Thanks for asking.
Would you like a banana now?
oh but facts prove differently.....would you like some pigmentation now.....pasty bad built, skin cancer having, plastic surgery getting, creature...you better respect your mother isn't that what god told you...oh I forgot you people don't believe in a higher power....but you will

Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2011
Yasmin wrote:
<quoted text> oh but facts prove differently.....would you like some pigmentation now.....pasty bad built, skin cancer having, plastic surgery getting, creature...you better respect your mother isn't that what god told you...oh I forgot you people don't believe in a higher power....but you will
Do you think if you can (possibly) sink more low and embrace the stinking ghetto behavior that rests in your DNA, that you're somehow explaining how anyone is "jelous" (idiot) of your trashy azz?
Frank

Hamtramck, MI

#8 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
Do you think if you can (possibly) sink more low and embrace the stinking ghetto behavior that rests in your DNA, that you're somehow explaining how anyone is "jelous" (idiot) of your trashy azz?
You're obviously jealous because YOU CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM US!!!

You're HOPELESSLY ADDICTED to BLACK PEOPLE and YOU WISH you were BLACK!

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
<quoted text>

Ummm if you want to be technical, being ghetto has nothing to do with DNA but more so on the community and considering the back slandering and scraps that the black community was given, i say they made do. Now please if you don't know anything, know this.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
<quoted text>
axe you're like a loaded weapon lately, lolz :0)

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Nov 12, 2011
mhusa wrote:
<quoted text>
axe you're like a loaded weapon lately, lolz :0)
Their stupidity is "lately" alarming!!!

lol
Medusa

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2011
Yasmin wrote:
<quoted text> awwww is that the best the inferior little person could come up with...sad face......LMFAO white people are so lame
We "inferior" ones were smart enough to keep your black *sses in slavery for hundreds of years, ghetto b*tch.

Level 5

Location hidden

#13 Nov 12, 2011
Karma-AmTrak wrote:
being ghetto has nothing to do with DNA
Reality says otherwise.
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
<quoted text>
oh sweety your mother is the getto trashy one, how else would someone like you be in exsistance and I didn't try and explain how you were jelous...and I don't have that kind of time to sit up and explain all the ways you are jelous of us....but I will give a few just for you pasty.....YOu talk down on black women everychance you get even though she does not even actknowledge your exsistance...characteristics of a jeolus person..on your programs her image is always distorted...you talk down about her characterisits as a black woman then try and mimic them....full lips, brown skin, nice back side, and don't say you don't I've seen those fake bottoms sold in the store..made for know one but a flat backed ww....smooth wrinkle free skin....big perky breast but you are made because most of these attributes a bw possesses you have to gain through some type of surgical purcedure...you are a inferior people and you know it and it burns you pasty, good for nothing a$$ up doesn't it.......sorry just the life of a cracker

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Nov 12, 2011
a_x_e wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality says otherwise.
What reality are you in? because my reality has scientific facts.

Maybe in your world of make believe.

Don't be so sadistic, then maybe you could make a little more sense.
Jigster

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Nov 12, 2011
Black women are repulsive not only to white men but even black men don't want you. You are classless, fat assed, lazy, big lipped, ugly, ignorant, bitches.

NO ONE finds you attractive at all.

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2011
Jigster wrote:
Black women are repulsive not only to white men but even black men don't want you. You are classless, fat assed, lazy, big lipped, ugly, ignorant, bitches.
Well it is apparent we black woman have your undivided attention and you are very upset about that.

I apologies on behalf of all black woman everywhere, we will try not to come across your pea brain EVER again...
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 12, 2011
Jigster wrote:
LOL....you sound so funny speaking for black men...you pasty bastard...and I have more class then any woman don't speak like you know me and you can say what ever you want but I know I am EVEY WM SECRET fantsy and what every WW wishs she had the capability to be...whos fat? my lips are perfect they are the kinds your white woman pays to have, never been lazy thats why you whites use to have us take care of you bastard children because yall are the lazy ones...and as you can tell mr. wm or ww I am far from ignorant, but how ignorant do you sound trying to speak your opinion for the whole of everyone...dumb inferior bastard and the bit%^ is that nasty slobber breath, balogana smelling dog that had you....LOL at you silly creatures
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#19 Nov 12, 2011
Karma-Amrak wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is apparent we black woman have your undivided attention and you are very upset about that.
I apologies on behalf of all black woman everywhere, we will try not to come across your pea brain EVER again...
tell him girl they cant stop talking about us...alway thinking about the black woman and men...like I told some other ignorant cracker BW don't care about or acknowledge you all that hw you know its truth....but its the oppisite for you all you can't get enough thats why you always have somthing to say

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2011
i just wanted to say, when i read the title to this thread i could almost smell the last bw pussey that i've been with. it's wierd certain words make me think of certain smells. thanks though :)
Yasmin

Dallas, TX

#21 Nov 12, 2011
Medusa wrote:
<quoted text>We "inferior" ones were smart enough to keep your black *sses in slavery for hundreds of years, ghetto b*tch.
BITCH......? awww did I hurt the little inferior persons feelings...LOL thats not smart pasty, thats evil...do you think you are the only people that could have done that to another race, well you really are because you are the only ones classified as a devil race......and that proves my point...you had to come and get us to help you because yall were so inferior you couldn't do it yourselves, and the getto bitch is that wet smelling ugly wrinkle faced, skin cancer having dog faced bitch know as your mother...LOL at you inferior beings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are AA still religous? 5 min chibi17 212
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Emeem 1,110,797
I hate white people I only wish theyd all die out 7 min teebone 62
Does Blacks like Mexican food (Jul '13) 7 min Abcdef 8
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 9 min Lawrence Wolf 471
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 11 min NotSoDivineMsM 24
Proof that blacks are screwing up america.... (Jul '07) 12 min teebone 41
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 18 min NotSoDivineMsM 120,908
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 24 min ISW__REBORN 80
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 45 min pn2cladelover 711