Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#190 Aug 23, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
Another blow to the Black male ego
The only ones who should or have right to care are those men from Sierra Leonnes - she's not AA so AA should not care.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#192 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are the only women i know of, who feeds off attention.
Because you chose to only see them.
suree

Hyde Park, MA

#193 Aug 24, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones who should or have right to care are those men from Sierra Leonnes - she's not AA so AA should not care.
Amen

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#194 Aug 24, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lovin your avatar, it makes me smile every time I see it. Cogito used to have cool avatars, but not anymore.
Ouch! Jab to the ribs! Please don't strike me anymore, I promise that I will do better in the future! You little manipulating hussy! lol

Level 7

Location hidden

#195 Aug 24, 2013
I, and I'm sure many of brothers regards this thing with Isha marrying a white dude as her simply following her path to what she believes to be her personal happiness. But knowing black women as I do, were we to fully support them in their romantic pursuits and endeavors exogamous to our racial group, they would then accuse us of not caring about them and conspiring to push them into arms of other men.

Because surely, "if we loved and cared about them, we would fight (bend to their will and every demand), instead of JUST allowing them to exit without putting up a fight." We brothers are damned if we do, and damned if we don't! If we could just legislate into law some punitive consequence for those sisters who demand free, unobstructed access to the romantic markets; yet, bitch and moan when we men do the same, I do believe we could put this puppy to rest!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#196 Aug 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are wrong, Isha is of West African descent and was only born in England. Her parents are from Sierra Leone, a country in West Africa that immigrated to Brittan. Fool, there is a big difference in actually being British and only being born there. Yes legally Isha has British citizenship but many immigrates of color and their descendants(Africans, Indian, ASian etc.) are still viewed as not to welcomed intruders who the white brits feel are just living in their white country much like in the U.S..
Capree

To be honest, UK British women are higher educated equal to East Indians/Africans and other immigrants in the US; unlike AA men who have the lowest education rate in the US. The reasons why they don't count Mexicans is their not registered citizens.

I read several articles on "immigration" and several States asked them to come to their area because they're highly educated and hard workers.

Hence, they said Black's will not find employment especially Black males!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#197 Aug 24, 2013
Foreignest--BL-P-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so hateful. Plus women of ALL race love the attention and will do anything just for attention.
MACEO

Why do you talk to your own profiles as a 60 year old man?

Everybody knows the profiles are yours and "laughs" because the only person your tricking is yourself! LMAO

Its sad that an Old Arse Black man who wasted his life would resort to "Harassing young BW who are doing 1000 times better than you!

YOU FAILED in your life!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#198 Aug 24, 2013
[QUOTE who="BL-P-F-oreignest-iam curiousnow-thWonderOfTheWorld- Shalimarr-Lola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi'-MACE O"]Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.[/QUOTE]

Maceo

Which is why Black men hang on the streets, live off women, have the highest negative stats as well as Black men's incarceration rate is higher than many mid size cities 1. 7m Black men incarcerated!

No Fathers to boot! lmao
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#199 Aug 24, 2013
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-MACEO wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.
Maceo

Which is why Black men hang on the streets, live off women, have the highest negative stats as well as Black men's incarceration rate is higher than many mid size cities 1. 7m Black men incarcerated!

No Fathers to boot! lmao
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#200 Aug 24, 2013
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-MACEO wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.
Maceo

No Fathers to boot! lmao

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#201 Aug 24, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
I, and I'm sure many of brothers regards this thing with Isha marrying a white dude as her simply following her path to what she believes to be her personal happiness. But knowing black women as I do, were we to fully support them in their romantic pursuits and endeavors exogamous to our racial group, they would then accuse us of not caring about them and conspiring to push them into arms of other men.

Because surely, "if we loved and cared about them, we would fight (bend to their will and every demand), instead of JUST allowing them to exit without putting up a fight." We brothers are damned if we do, and damned if we don't! If we could just legislate into law some punitive consequence for those sisters who demand free, unobstructed access to the romantic markets; yet, bitch and moan when we men do the same, I do believe we could put this puppy to rest!
I simply wish them joy and happiness.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#202 Aug 24, 2013
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-MACEO wrote:

Maceo

Bottom line is "YOU F-A-I-L-E-D" as men collectively!

Any time a man like yourself takes care of your enemies daughters and put them on a pedestal and hate White males yet you marry and do for them. You hate Black women refuse to do for your Mother who had Cancer, won't do for any Black women, children or communities you sound like your full of feces!
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation

Maceo

True, you fought to date/marry that homely White woman! When it came to your Mother having CANCER; you did nothing! Anything with the Black race, Black men leave the entire burden on Black women's backs while you chase Poor Trashy White women and do for them!

I don't want to hear your sorry Arse excuses!

YOUR A LOSER!
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#203 Aug 24, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Ill add this one to your list of other profiles MACEO

How is the 60 year old man? Have you found your MATCH.com ? LMAO
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#204 Aug 24, 2013
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-Phoenix Ascended-MACEO wrote:

Maceo

Bottom line is "YOU F-A-I-L-E-D" as men collectively!

Any time a man like yourself takes care of your enemies daughters and put them on a pedestal and hate White males yet you marry and do for them. You hate Black women refuse to do for your Mother who had Cancer, won't do for any Black women, children or communities you sound like your full of feces!
BL-P-Foreignest-iamcuriousnow- thWonderOfTheWorld-Shalimarr-L ola-I see triplets-Imgreat-nzilani-Brown skinGirl-Matthew_1-The Conscienceness21-TimeforHonest y-Suree-Cogito2-whiteboi-ABlac kMan-Phoenix Ascended-MACEO wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation

Maceo

True, you fought to date/marry that homely White woman! When it came to your Mother having CANCER; you did nothing! Anything with the Black race, Black men leave the entire burden on Black women's backs while you chase Poor Trashy White women and do for them!

I don't want to hear your sorry Arse excuses!

YOUR A LOSER!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#205 Aug 24, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Maceo
No Fathers to boot! lmao
What is that typical BM thought process when they see a woman they like? "Wow, she cute - I wonder if she'll let me move in and live off her?" I'm really serious - what is it?
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#206 Aug 24, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that typical BM thought process when they see a woman they like? "Wow, she cute - I wonder if she'll let me move in and live off her?" I'm really serious - what is it?
MACEO

Well Jeff got married in less than 2 months. He didn't want to work anymore so he faked an illness, I hear that alot from Black women on Black males! They will "Barter Marriage" to get insurance benefits or be taken care of because they don't want to work and she works.

Actually, I only know 2 Black men who took care of their families who were the breadwinners most Black men live off women. Some work but they work to jpay for their OOW Babies by different women or Debt or poor credit they don t own much!

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#207 Aug 24, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
She's African no surprise there.
I'm 'African'and I wouldn't f*ck or engage in physical related activity with a white male, let alone, marry one. Idiot people these days...

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#208 Aug 24, 2013
Just gettin started wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20726665,00.html
What a beautiful bride....
White men get the finest and most intelligent BW, and black men get ......Loooooooooool!!!
What are you insinuating? That it is only ugly Black women who decide to stick to their own whereas it only 'pretty' Black women who venture out? Are we segregating Black women - look wise, based on whether they want pink or dark meat?
Lol. IRBW: Come collect your crackers.

Level 7

Location hidden

#209 Aug 24, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
And I want some retributive laws for those women who complain when we do exactly as they do. lol
dimethyltryptami ne

Athens, GA

#210 Aug 24, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
All types of IR procreation in America is putting the future population growth of black men at risk. Black men often worry about their future population figures, while black women seem generally, much less concerned.
why is that i always see so many white men whining about "white genocide" and "dieversity"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 min Halle Berry Sister 35,871
San Francisco Liberal - Murder the elderly 10 min iamcuriousnow 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,387
Dear White People (May '16) 13 min 2 Dogs 836
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 21 min 2 Dogs 16
Does anyone have any freaky deeky kinks they'd ... 23 min Tamale 28
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 27 min Sjndb 950
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Savant 59
Molly Matheson - Going to Mudshark Hell! 2 hr Big Daddy 27
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 2 hr donald james louk jr 41
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 4 hr SadButTrue 11,238
More from around the web