Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#160 Aug 23, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and when they reject you, "she thinks she white", "she thinks she's better" blahblahblah.
SO TRUE! What does that even mean? That only a white washed person would reject them? Or only those who feel superior? Isn't that arrogant? If I'm misinterpreting that, what do they mean?

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#161 Aug 23, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
SO TRUE! What does that even mean? That only a white washed person would reject them? Or only those who feel superior? Isn't that arrogant? If I'm misinterpreting that, what do they mean?
Their ego is hurt, this is why they say that. It's totally stupid. And they assuming that "real" black women are those who will accept to f*ck them.

A lot of people love discouraging some BW by saying them that non-BM will only use them for sex.. But hey, BM use BW just for sex too and more than non-BM do. Look at the rate of single black mothers with black kids.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#162 Aug 23, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
Their ego is hurt, this is why they say that. It's totally stupid. And they assuming that "real" black women are those who will accept to f*ck them.
A lot of people love discouraging some BW by saying them that non-BM will only use them for sex.. But hey, BM use BW just for sex too and more than non-BM do. Look at the rate of single black mothers with black kids.
Exactly - what's scary are the amount of people who think its okay to use women of your race...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#163 Aug 23, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men are individualists. They focus on their own individual needs or desires at the expense of the group. BM are still heavily outnumbered by BW and they have more than double the IR rates of BW. So there really isn't any reason for them to notice what IRBW are doing. IRBW numbers are not effecting BM's pussie supply. IRBM's numbers are effecting our c0ck supply, so we notice.
Hum, this maybe true for the pussi obsessed black men who can't see the forest for the tree who just want fk today and to hell with tomorrow but more intelligent black men can see that this isn't just a trend but a permanent change and they are indeed losing a portion and complete control over black women. Right now it's many of the top black women going to nonblack men. Beautiful, successful, intelligent black women who can and do influence other black women to do the same. It's still just a gradual process but it's continuing to grow. Honestly besides being able to get some of the down-trodden white women, a few Latinas, there is no real demand for black men as mates by other races of women and certainly not by these nonblack women's families. Also more and more black women are no longer promoting black men like in the past which use to attract other women to them. I really doubt that most black men can continue to count on free and easy pussi.

Level 8

Location hidden

#164 Aug 23, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Unless feeling hopeless or desperate, few women of any race desire to choose black men as partners. Black men are simply left out in the cold and it's getting worse. You can't just tell cancer or bacteria however, not to impose or infect and expect that alone's gonna do the trick....they're certain to revenge back.
Most black men have not been up to par here, in Africa or no where in the world and more intelligent black women are seeing this and deciding to choose men more on their own level and these men are usually white or some other nonblack men.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#168 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good description of yourself, i see.
Maceo

Its a good thing you didn't produce any kids! LMAO

Your wife must have been either desperate or stupid! I can't image why someone would want some who's deceitful, Scoffer, Fool, makes bad decisions, arrogant, selfish, self centered and a misogynist!

She must have been a desperate Lonely Fat Lowly old White woman !
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#169 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P-Whiteboi--MACEO wrote:
And take a look how quickly the black women on this forum patted "whiteboi's" ego with judging up his stupid post.
Irbw or black women, love the attention and will do anything just for attention.
Irrbw, just move on. Find a white man, or any white man and just settle with. No one will miss you or want you.
Just move on.
Maceo
Its a good thing you didn't produce any kids! LMAO

Your wife must have been either desperate or stupid! I can't image why someone would want some who's deceitful, Scoffer, Fool, makes bad decisions, arrogant, selfish, self centered and a misogynist!

She must have been a desperate Lonely Fat Lowly old White woman !

Sad very sad for an almost 60 year old man!

Level 8

Location hidden

#170 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Assume what you've stated is "true," no one sees the effect or impact of the "More and well advanced" AAW women, other than negativity.
You don't even rank in the dating pool.
So, no one knows what you mean.
Now Isha is British. Born in the UK.
She wasn't born in Africa.
And capree, you rank now where near Isha. Lmbao.
You are the dust under the feet of Isha. Lmbao
Actually you are wrong, Isha is of West African descent and was only born in England. Her parents are from Sierra Leone, a country in West Africa that immigrated to Brittan. Fool, there is a big difference in actually being British and only being born there. Yes legally Isha has British citizenship but many immigrates of color and their descendants(Africans, Indian, ASian etc.) are still viewed as not to welcomed intruders who the white brits feel are just living in their white country much like in the U.S..

Level 2

Location hidden

#173 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
And take a look how quickly the black women on this forum patted "whiteboi's" ego with judging up his stupid post.
Irbw or black women, love the attention and will do anything just for attention.
Irrbw, just move on. Find a white man, or any white man and just settle with. No one will miss you or want you.
Just move on.
Stop being so hateful. Plus women of ALL race love the attention and will do anything just for attention.

Level 8

Location hidden

#174 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
But MORON, you are reaping what i said, you dumb, illiterate jackarse.
I said her parents are African and she was born in the UK.
So one can understand how western cultures/lifestyles would influence her thinking and judgement, you foOL.
Jackarse is repeating the exact thing i stated.
smfh
GTFOH, you IIIIIIDIAT!
Too late to try to wiggle out what you originally said! Did you think you were talking to a fool??? You had better think again! So let me refresh your lying azz memory!

First of all you didn't say shyt about her African parents, I am the one who brought them up. You arrogantly announced that Isha is British and not from Africa as though that made her better than AA women and even her own parents who were from Africa.

Your dumbazz tried to make her sound like a queen because she was born and raised in England,LOL! That's why I had to tell you dummy that most white Brits are similar a lot of white American and still look up these countries being more theirs than black peoples. Black Brits and AAs have similar background and one isn't better than the other .

BL-P Wrote

Assume what you've stated is "true," no one sees the effect or impact of the "More and well advanced" AAW women, other than negativity.
You don't even rank in the dating pool.

So, no one knows what you mean.

Now Isha is British. Born in the UK.
She wasn't born in Africa.

And capree, you rank now where near Isha. Lmbao.
You are the dust under the feet of Isha. Lmbao

Level 8

Location hidden

#175 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
But MORON, you are reaping what i said, you dumb, illiterate jackarse.
I said her parents are African and she was born in the UK.
So one can understand how western cultures/lifestyles would influence her thinking and judgement, you foOL.
Jackarse is repeating the exact thing i stated.
smfh
GTFOH, you IIIIIIDIAT!
The more you post, the more of a fool you make out of yourself!

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#178 Aug 23, 2013
She's a beauty for sure he's one lucky dude

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Humble, TX

#181 Aug 23, 2013
Typical black woman.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#182 Aug 23, 2013
8thWonderOfTheWorld wrote:
Typical black woman.
I'm lovin your avatar, it makes me smile every time I see it. Cogito used to have cool avatars, but not anymore.
Lola

Toulouse, France

#183 Aug 23, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Black women add more pollutants in the environment than any industrialized nation.
What a embarrassment!!
Anyway, Isha Sesay is gorgeous and her husband is a very lucky man.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Location hidden

#184 Aug 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Most black men have not been up to par here, in Africa or no where in the world and more intelligent black women are seeing this and deciding to choose men more on their own level and these men are usually white or some other nonblack men.
ROFL who believes this person is not sadbuttrue?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#185 Aug 23, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I hate when people have to make a big deal out of race can we just say they are a beautiful couple and I wish them the best and not look so much into race, and don't flatter yourself most of the most beautiful black women and men are with black people
I agree personally I don't agree with the word "interracial relationship". I believe a relationship is a relationship it doesn't matter what color they are.
nzilani

Grand Prairie, TX

#186 Aug 23, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm definitely not ghetto and you don't even know me. Look at your grammar dude, you seriously need to go back to English class. Most of Africa is sh!th0le and you know it!
WTF ! I don't care about you piece of ghetto trash !!! Do not post to me anymore !!!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#188 Aug 23, 2013
Another blow to the Black male ego

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#189 Aug 23, 2013
Just gettin started wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20726665,00.html
What a beautiful bride....
White men get the finest and most intelligent BW, and black men get ......Loooooooooool!!!
By ur still single 😹

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The UK has left the EU 1 min Black 46
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 2 min Don Barros Serrano 297
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 min M Wilson 96
White people forget about Britain 6 min ugly monkeys 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Anonymous 46,253
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,394,571
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 14 min ugly monkeys 3
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Shebrew 135,940
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Stupid Thread 1,293
More from around the web