Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.
suree

Hyde Park, MA

#70 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans are from failure countries and they desperately want somebody to feel superior to. So they have decided to feel superior to the descendants of slaves.
I in fact feel superior to Igbo Nigerians, I wouldn't want to be part of a tribe who sold their people for 100s of years.
well you are entitled to your opinion. At this point of time majority of AAs and caribbeans don't care to be part of a african tribe or Africa, and they have every right too. descendants of slaves are a new people now, that's why I don't get why people groups africans, black Caribbeans and AA's together as if they are share the same cultural mindset, the only thing holding these groups together in directly is race besides that each group is way different from each other.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#71 Aug 21, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> If I had my laptop then I would post those articles on those African leaders and their white wives.
Some African leaders have white wives, so what I said is false, right?
suree

Hyde Park, MA

#72 Aug 21, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
The former president of Senegal, Current President of Gabon and Ivory Coast are the only ones that I have known that have white wives, the rest of the countries I never heard that. She is using less then 5 cases to make a argument that majority are doing it. In most African countries it is political suicide to marry a foreigner like a white woman.

In Europe a white prince married a black woman, should we bring them up and say they represent the majority of white european men: http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2010/11/dear-w...
Boondeeboojoe

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#73 Aug 21, 2013
suree wrote:
<quoted text>
well you are entitled to your opinion. At this point of time majority of AAs and caribbeans don't care to be part of a african tribe or Africa, and they have every right too. descendants of slaves are a new people now, that's why I don't get why people groups africans, black Caribbeans and AA's together as if they are share the same cultural mindset, the only thing holding these groups together in directly is race besides that each group is way different from each other.
Hear, hear!
suree

Hyde Park, MA

#74 Aug 21, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
also former President of Angola or Bostwana(long time ago), forgot to add this.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75 Aug 21, 2013
suree wrote:
<quoted text>
also former President of Angola or Bostwana(long time ago), forgot to add this.
What does it prouve?
It's like saying most blacks NBA players have white wives .... So?

Level 2

Location hidden

#76 Aug 21, 2013
suree wrote:
<quoted text>
The former president of Senegal, Current President of Gabon and Ivory Coast are the only ones that I have known that have white wives, the rest of the countries I never heard that. She is using less then 5 cases to make a argument that majority are doing it. In most African countries it is political suicide to marry a foreigner like a white woman.
In Europe a white prince married a black woman, should we bring them up and say they represent the majority of white european men: http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2010/11/dear-w...
Exactly!
sociallypsycho

United States

#81 Aug 21, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Why is it, most black women who go ir, always end up with sub-par white male that she has to care for and pay all the bills?
He end up a heroin addict on crystal meth ckild molesting..wait a minute they all do..lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#82 Aug 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Every black woman who marries a white enslaver is sheerly a gold-digger.
Deep hatred.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#83 Aug 21, 2013
BL-P-brownskin_beauty-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant comment!!!!!
And those irbw who are commenting seems to forget that those women are from our nut-sacs.
They are of us, our sperm:)
Maceo

Its a good thing you didn't produce any kids! LMAO

Your wife must have been either desperate or stupid! I can't image why someone would want some who's deceitful, Scoffer, Fool, makes bad decisions, arrogant, selfish, self centered and a misogynist!

She must have been a desperate Lonely Fat Lowly old White woman !
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#84 Aug 21, 2013
Sex and relationships consisting of black women with non-black men are on the rise in America because in general terms, most black men are simply not masculine enough for most races of women, unless desperation on behalf of a certain women plays a major role. It's only expected to grow as new generations advance.
SadButTrue

Chantilly, VA

#86 Aug 21, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Sex and relationships consisting of black women with non-black men are on the rise in America because in general terms, most black men are simply not masculine enough for most races of women, unless desperation on behalf of a certain women plays a major role. It's only expected to grow as new generations advance.
True!

I see the samething happening. Young Black women tell older women they want to marry and have kids. They work hard, will work with the man but they don't want to take care of any Black men they not interested in being like their Mothers or other generations making excuses for Black males!
nzilani

Grand Prairie, TX

#87 Aug 21, 2013
the funny thing african themselves who have a right to complain about this don't care but instead race obssesed akatas have to go on about it..... just tells us that we have different mindsets..
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#88 Aug 21, 2013
Ugly chimp isn't she?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#90 Aug 22, 2013
suree wrote:
<quoted text>
And them fact that we can't find one single white man in a 90% white country simply proves that African people are the biggest sell outs.
jussayn

Glen Allen, VA

#91 Aug 22, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant comment!!!!!
And those irbw who are commenting seems to forget that those women are from our nut-sacs.
They are of us, our sperm:)
Which is their only downfall...not their fault, btw.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#92 Aug 22, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed sassy
Whilst black women (or should i say, irbw) love to state how they are the ones paying the bills etc, they have no problem getting with low-rated white men and even support them all through the marriage.
I can recall watching "REPO," where this lovely black woman had her truck repossessed due to her fat white husband taking on a loan on her New Truck without her knowledge.
There was a huge fight in the house and the woman could be heard cussing at the guy and asking him why etc.
Then she said, she worked had for her truck and she needs it. It was still towed away.
Those are the kinds of crap that those women go through. But will never give the under-belly of those relationships.
Its always wonderful etc. And its because of the shame they may go through if they tell.
I have seen white men do more crap to black women than any other.
A BW should only date down for BM not WM. WM are the most privileged men on earth so they should be held to a higher standards because only the useless ones refuse to work. On the other hand since BM don't have such an easy access to wealth then they may have a harder time getting ahead.
cr8z77

Glen Allen, VA

#93 Aug 22, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Another single black woman with biracial children.
smh
Waaaay better than being a single bw with a house full of black kids by pathetic bm.
jussayn

Glen Allen, VA

#94 Aug 22, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Its a good thing you didn't produce any kids! LMAO
Your wife must have been either desperate or stupid! I can't image why someone would want some who's deceitful, Scoffer, Fool, makes bad decisions, arrogant, selfish, self centered and a misogynist!
She must have been a desperate Lonely Fat Lowly old White woman !
AGREED!!!
jussayn

Glen Allen, VA

#95 Aug 22, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> A BW should only date down for BM not WM. WM are the most privileged men on earth so they should be held to a higher standards because only the useless ones refuse to work. On the other hand since BM don't have such an easy access to wealth then they may have a harder time getting ahead.
So a bw woman should just suck it up and date "victimized" bm because they can't get ahead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad: Crews battling fire at Mount Zion African ... 8 min Rumorz 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min shinningelectr0n 1,250,249
The Truth! 9 min ALL RACES HATE JIGS 2
In light of GAY MARRIAGE being legalized across... 15 min RGB Hacha 1
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 15 min Miguel is the man 10,412
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 16 min Deuteronomy 28 1,862
Don't trust women white or black!!!!!! 16 min Grrrr 8
All women prefer white men 22 min TranshumanX 5,153
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min lmao 34,210
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 2 hr Mr Jokesob 71
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 5 hr Mgrier75 77
More from around the web