Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 20, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? African males
Guess.
uk black

UK

#25 Aug 20, 2013
Just gettin started wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/08/19/cnn-anchor-isha-ses ay_n_3780315.html?ir=Weddings
Absolutely beautiful!
Have to admit the bride is absolutely gorgeous, if I were a average looking white male I'd probably date/marry a black woman, your almost guaranteed to get the finest looking ones with no attitude, unfortunately not all black women either look like this or are absent of the attitude..........What you get is a white woman with black skin..........almost heavenly lol..........

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#26 Aug 20, 2013
Is this the knew interracial forum?:/

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#27 Aug 20, 2013
New*

Location hidden

#28 Aug 20, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to admit the bride is absolutely gorgeous, if I were a average looking white male I'd probably date/marry a black woman, your almost guaranteed to get the finest looking ones with no attitude, unfortunately not all black women either look like this or are absent of the attitude..........What you get is a white woman with black skin..........almost heavenly lol..........
The exaggerated weave shows she lacks confidence in her beauty and is subservient to women from her husband's race. She is offering up a fake version of herself to be pictured marrying into his family.
uk black

UK

#29 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The exaggerated weave shows she lacks confidence in her beauty and is subservient to women from her husband's race. She is offering up a fake version of herself to be pictured marrying into his family.
You could well be right..........But I think if most black women were like this there would be no need for black men to date outside their race..........
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Aug 21, 2013
She's average looking nothing special about her at all lol white boy thinks he has a prize.

Location hidden

#31 Aug 21, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
You could well be right..........But I think if most black women were like this there would be no need for black men to date outside their race..........
A black woman in a weave, is still a black woman living with the stresses of being a black woman. She will not be able to offer a self hating BM escape from his race and culture.

Location hidden

#32 Aug 21, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
She's average looking nothing special about her at all lol white boy thinks he has a prize.
She's a beautiful woman, far superior to him in looks. I would guess she also earns more money and has higher professional status than he does.
I'm sure she can open doors for him that would have otherwise remained closed. Whites have to be bought by us, one way or another.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 Aug 21, 2013
Best wishes to her and them, but I'm sure this will put a damper on the IR festivities: Your girl Rutina Wesley from True Blood is getting a divorce.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20727...

Level 7

Location hidden

#36 Aug 21, 2013
These guys attended juilards together but she has had far more success than he; I wonder if this was a factor in their dissolution.

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/rutina-wesley-jac...
Wayne The Righteous

Manassas, VA

#38 Aug 21, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
Why are you guys surprised, in the future race in America will be Hispanics majority, mixed race, white, Asians, black if there are any left.
The Africans and Caribbeans that were going to replenish the black race seems to be mixing out at the same rate as black Americans. Soon we will study black Americans only in the history books.
No one counted on Africans to replenish the black race.
Just gettin started

Germany

#40 Aug 21, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
Yea right, like you and most black males could do any better. She is intelligent, graceful, classy and beautiful. Unlike the strippers, waitresses, video vixen you black males claim to be beautiful.
Just gettin started

Germany

#41 Aug 21, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
Best wishes to her and them, but I'm sure this will put a damper on the IR festivities: Your girl Rutina Wesley from True Blood is getting a divorce.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20727...
Why don't youbitter black males go start a thread about that and jack yourselves off to it? People get divorce every day. Still quality will always trump quantity.
Just gettin started

Germany

#42 Aug 21, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Black women are known to marry white men that are less accomplished than them, average and beneath them just for acceptance in white circles.
He is higher up than her. Find another thing to console yourself with.
Just gettin started

Germany

#43 Aug 21, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a beautiful woman, far superior to him in looks. I would guess she also earns more money and has higher professional status than he does.
I'm sure she can open doors for him that would have otherwise remained closed. Whites have to be bought by us, one way or another.
No she doesn't have a higher professional status than him. Can't you read? He is an executive editor and she is an anchor.

Level 7

Location hidden

#44 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Why don't youbitter black males go start a thread about that and jack yourselves off to it? People get divorce every day. Still quality will always trump quantity.
Maybe you should take your own advice and relive some of that emotional pressure. And what part of "I wish herband them well" did you not understand?

Level 7

Location hidden

#45 Aug 21, 2013
BL-P wrote:
Another single black woman with biracial children.
smh
Well, actually though they were married 10 years, they never had any kids; but unfortunately for her she lives in California and has no prenuptial agreement in place, which will cost her. She is already asking that any spousal support to be denied, but here in Cali, as the bread winner, her request will be denied and she will have to take care if him.

Level 7

Location hidden

#46 Aug 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No she doesn't have a higher professional status than him. Can't you read? He is an executive editor and she is an anchor.
Relax, there is no Schadenfreude here, but you are reaching in desperation. You are telling me that some editor, executive or otherwise, earns more than anchors Katie Couric or Matt Lauer? So why would it be different between those two? If we were talking executive producer you would have a point, but not in this case.
Just gettin started

Germany

#47 Aug 21, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should take your own advice and relive some of that emotional pressure. And what part of "I wish herband them well" did you not understand?
Yaaaawn!! you know you didn't mean it, with that link you posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,704,392
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min dreamhunk 3,769
Hispanic dating site! Date Puerto Ricans today! 5 min Hmm 2
Hey El Rey here's an excellent article for you! 6 min Hmm 5
Why do white people wear shorts in the winter? (Jan '09) 8 min Kimkim 255
The Black Egyptian hypothesis is so dead!...SO ... 8 min Ttt 4
White people GO AWAY 10 min Jake 230
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 11 min KIP 42
it must really suck being black! 24 min Paul 50
Florida school shooter and THX 1 hr Paul 42