Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#286 Aug 25, 2013
TMBR your hatred and attitude toward BM do not help you at all in getting a BM to go out with you much less keep you around.
A Black Man

Alexandria, VA

#287 Aug 26, 2013
nzilani wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF ! I don't care about you piece of ghetto trash !!! Do not post to me anymore !!!
whatever you bone in the nose baboon. go take a shower under some cow piss!
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#288 Aug 26, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you bone in the nose baboon. go take a shower under some cow piss!
Dumbass American, go read a damn book. Ignorant fool, y'all see one thing in one village in Africa and u automatically think it happens everywhere in Africa.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#289 Aug 27, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>You are delusional. So, in your opinion, "bm aint shyt, bm hate bw, bm kiss white women's azz and hate their mothers is a civilized conversation? Girl please, stop deluding yourself. And actually, I don't own a dictionary, but enjoy your misery.
Damn it's been a couple days now. Just forget about it.
Kitty

Tulsa, OK

#291 Aug 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope
Ima torture y'all just like y'all torture me
Canada that bad..it makes you wonder why this problem is "everywhere"...
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#293 Aug 28, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass American, go read a damn book. Ignorant fool, y'all see one thing in one village in Africa and u automatically think it happens everywhere in Africa.
No I live next door to africans. They actually let their yorkie terrier defecate all over their deck. I think I'm actually glad summer is almost over if you catch my drift!
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#294 Aug 28, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>No I live next door to africans. They actually let their yorkie terrier defecate all over their deck. I think I'm actually glad summer is almost over if you catch my drift!
You sure they didn't defecate in your mouth, because all I hear coming out your mouth is sh!t.
A Black Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#295 Aug 28, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure they didn't defecate in your mouth, because all I hear coming out your mouth is sh!t.
yea I know I know feces slagger

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#296 Aug 28, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
It's horrible here sis, like for real
Especially where I live smh
Bm are the worst everywhere
At least you have more cultured men...I did think Canada was supposed to be better...oh well, date other brothers.
nzilani

Houston, TX

#297 Sep 14, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>whatever you bone in the nose baboon. go take a shower under some cow piss!
aww...why "ya" whining you little bit*h..you didn't get some pipe in your poop shoot?? i heard most of "ya" are on the down low. Haha you wish i looked like a baboon, na**y headed slave descendant West African.
nzilani

Houston, TX

#298 Sep 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello fellow African :)
nzilani

Houston, TX

#299 Sep 14, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, in general black men left first. So maybe you're exceptional. But the fact is black men began IR dating long b4 the black woman.
^^^
lol WTF is this ugly boy talking about?? Seriously a question to all AA's is interacial dating all that you talk about?
A Black Man

Alexandria, VA

#300 Sep 16, 2013
nzilani wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^
lol WTF is this ugly boy talking about?? Seriously a question to all AA's is interacial dating all that you talk about?
Sit yo monkey a$$ down!
nzilani

Houston, TX

#301 Sep 16, 2013
A Black Man wrote:
<quoted text>Sit yo monkey a$$ down!
"Monkey" WTF is this baboon rubber lips and pepper nose west african slave talking about? Look at yourself in the mirror you are the heboon.
I don't have any of those features you freaking bantu!!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#302 Sep 16, 2013
nzilani wrote:
<quoted text>
"Monkey" WTF is this baboon rubber lips and pepper nose west african slave talking about? Look at yourself in the mirror you are the heboon.
I don't have any of those features you freaking bantu!!
Why are you wasting your time responding to them? That's one thing I wish for in real life; for Intellectual blacks to ignore AA ridicule. Never even respond. Never even pay any mind.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#303 Oct 3, 2013
nzilani wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean "African"? Its fine I just hope you are not on these people's side. Don't get drowned into aa's issues because you should worry about more importance issues in Africa. They are not part of us.
Well my man is a Blk American and the last time I checked, we are all Black people here. You can uphold that 'segregatist' mentality all you want but that's not who I am. Nor am I a white Jesus worshipping, white man loving African - which was what I was saying in the post. it had nothing to do with me 'drowning in AA issues'. And please don't tell me what to do with my own mind. Just take your own advice. Thank you.
Fedupwithracists

Texas City, TX

#304 Jun 12, 2016
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't know why brothers get mad myself..We lost our women the day we allowed our enemy to educate and employ our women.

Dumb,dumb,dumb...
Enemy?? Do we really need to break out stats on violent crimes in America. We arent responisble for 90% of the fatalities in the black commuity.

But keep living in your hate filled bubble. The reat of us are going o with life. Happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,418,004
News Vote dilution was used to keep blacks off of Fe... 3 min CSM1 8
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 8 min Ronald 305
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 13 min Inquisitor 50
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 15 min Porch Honkey 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Curious Me 47,831
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 25 min PTBW Forever 18
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 34 min fluer 453
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr fluer 228
More from around the web