Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#232 Aug 24, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
I attended a pool party last weekend where 95% of the people that were coupled up were black men with black women
I dont believe you

only place you will go and see 95% of the bm with bw is in africa

anywhere ww and other non bw are steadily accessible bm are going to choose to be with them over bw
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#233 Aug 24, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
I just reread your post and though I don't have any objections to the brothers that classify themselves as such, I am not an IRBM. So, you are just striking out blindly at BM without distinction. By the way, when you first came on board here, your photo was passed around and I saw it. You are most definitely an attractive woman, so I have to conclude that it is your personality or attitude that keeps BM away from your door, because it's certainly not your looks. Tone down the breathing of Dragon fire and you will have to beat the quality brothers off with a stick.
lmaooooo Anderson is gonna get it

and the bm here prefer non bw ... doesnt matter how sweet you are to them ... white will always be right
nzilani

Houston, TX

#234 Aug 24, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 'African'and I wouldn't f*ck or engage in physical related activity with a white male, let alone, marry one. Idiot people these days...
What do you mean "African"? Its fine I just hope you are not on these people's side. Don't get drowned into aa's issues because you should worry about more importance issues in Africa. They are not part of us.
nzilani

Houston, TX

#235 Aug 24, 2013
Wayne The Righteous wrote:
<quoted text>
God for you. Its good y'all identify as seperate from AAs just don't try rallying behind us when sht like this happens.
http://amsterdamnews.com/news/2013/aug/13/man...
Yes, who told you we needed "y'all" ? Am sure the Kenyan community was there for him (RIP) and his family, and that's all that matters.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#236 Aug 24, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>What is this....a competition? "You hit me first...no, you hit me first!" Your contention can easily be refuted because bw were dating and marrying wm when bm were still being hung from trees for doing so, but nevertheless, my position as stated in my initial post stands: I don't have no proprietary rights to bw's love, nor am I affected in the least by their romantic decisions, so if I don't complain, they shouldn't complain when bm do it. Fair is Fair is it not?
Fair.
MrMoto

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#237 Aug 25, 2013
BM too busy screwing women of all races from Europe to the Americas to know or care about Africans.
Just gettin started wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20726665,00.html
What a beautiful bride....
White men get the finest and most intelligent BW, and black men get ......Loooooooooool!!!
MrMoto

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#238 Aug 25, 2013
Leif Coorlim looks like a dork, LOL!

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#239 Aug 25, 2013
beautiful couple..may God bless them

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#240 Aug 25, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
To be honest, UK British women are higher educated equal to East Indians/Africans and other immigrants in the US; unlike AA men who have the lowest education rate in the US. The reasons why they don't count Mexicans is their not registered citizens.
I read several articles on "immigration" and several States asked them to come to their area because they're highly educated and hard workers.
Hence, they said Black's will not find employment especially Black males!
True Africans do strive for higher educations than AA men and that's why many are frustrated because AA men have an easier opportunity to for an college education than them but don't chose crime instead.

Level 8

Location hidden

#241 Aug 25, 2013
MrMoto wrote:
BM too busy screwing women of all races from Europe to the Americas to know or care about Africans.
<quoted text>
Most black men offer real women nothing but shyt, illegitimate babies without support. Anyone who think that most black men are desired and are screwing classy or beautiful women all over the world instead of unattractive desperate nonblack females are crazy.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#242 Aug 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True Africans do strive for higher educations than AA men and that's why many are frustrated because AA men have an easier opportunity to for an college education than them but don't chose crime instead.
capree,many africans i have met have said along the same lines...They say that although there r cases of discrimination against blacks in US,but still US offers blacks more opportunities than anywhere else.(i am originally a Caribbean,and i feel the same)

Level 8

Location hidden

#243 Aug 25, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
capree,many africans i have met have said along the same lines...They say that although there r cases of discrimination against blacks in US,but still US offers blacks more opportunities than anywhere else.(i am originally a Caribbean,and i feel the same)
This is true! And that's why AA women in the U.S. double the number of black men when it comes to graduating from college. Most AA men simply refuse to better themselves and would rather sit around and blame others.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#244 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe you
only place you will go and see 95% of the bm with bw is in africa
anywhere ww and other non bw are steadily accessible bm are going to choose to be with them over bw
Well, fortunately for me, my reality is not defined by what some emotionally disfigured woman in Toronto believes. You, unwittingly are debasing a bw's value by suggesting that we don't see value in them. Your perception and my reality are dimensions apart. When feminine quality exist in the person of a woman who speaks the same cultural and spiritual language as I do, she is the SHORT LIST.

Level 7

Location hidden

#245 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
lmaooooo Anderson is gonna get it
and the bm here prefer non bw ... doesnt matter how sweet you are to them ... white will always be right
I never said that Anderson showed me your photo, but I did see it. You are of a darker hue with a natural hairstyle. And try as you may to destroy the impression with your horrible attitude, you are aesthetically pleasing and appealing to black masculinity. I remember thinking that those brothers up in Canada must be slipping to leave you all psychologically tattered and torn as you are.

Level 7

Location hidden

#246 Aug 25, 2013
The Conscienceness21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair.
A pound for my brother. We are both correct!

Level 7

Location hidden

#247 Aug 25, 2013
A pound for my brother OR SISTER. We are both correct!

Level 7

Location hidden

#251 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't really matter how much you put me down, I've told no lies. Bm don't have the love for bw that you claim. Maybe you do (which I doubt by how mean you are) but you don't speak for or represent the majority of bm. Hell even here on topix 99% of the bm express a hatred for bw, that says something no matter how much you faux militants want to dismiss it
Funny cuz earlier you proudly proclaimed bw are such huge haters of bm and your non bw now all of a sudden you're singing a different tune
TMBR, how am I putting you down? I am attesting to your feminine attractiveness and surely you can see where black men who have read your countless post railing against us are legitimate in their characterizing of your attitude as bad. My life has been spent in it's entirety loving black women; so, your impressions of me doesn't really change that fact. I love bw of my own free will and volition but this doesn't mean that I can't redress legitimate grievances when and where they exist. And some Bw ARE HATERS. particularly some, not all of IRBW. And pray tell, how exactly am I mean?

Level 7

Location hidden

#252 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you both be correct when you had 2 different opinions?
He is right that bm turned their backs on bw first a long time ago. He was speaking from personal experience. He made a thread last night about how hard it is for him to see any beauty in bw. He is the typical black man of 2013. He is the majority
I, nor any of my boys here in Los angeles, where we are all supposed to be white washed, have turned our backs in the slightest on Black women (they are wayyy too fine), so you nor him can alter our reality. Sorry sweetheart!

Level 7

Location hidden

#253 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
If my picture was passed around it was definitely done by Anderson
I'm not dark skinned but I do have natural hair
I think im a pretty woman but im not what most bm find attractive. The bm here don't like natural bw, they prefer any variation of non black no matter how ordinary or fat they are, that is what is beautiful to them
Say what you will about my attitude but if bm were nicer to me and showed me respect, i would do the same in return. I ain't got no time to be showing love to people who show me nothing but hate in return hence why I don't like bm or white people
Maybe it was stolen from him...who knows? And I said of a darker hue, as opposed to a lighter one. And we finally are in agreement on something....you are a pretty woman and is it necessary that ALL BLACK MEN find you attractive? Nobody is attractive to everybody. And stop biting me on my ankles please, I'm not oblivious or indifferent to your issues with BM, but you have to be open to possibilities different from the one you currently hold, because you clearly, do not come here to simply vent, you are looking for evidence to the contrary or why waste your time.

Since: Aug 13

Los Angeles, CA

#255 Aug 25, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>Lol in this thread alone you've called me mad, insane and emotionally disfigured ... youve called me worse in past threads but those are definately put downs

It's neither here nor there though. Yours and everyone else's insults don't faze me cuz none of you know me or my experiences

I don't rally against black men. I'm usually the first to address the racist crackkkers who bash y'all. I just speak the truth that bm are into all kinds of women and aren't exclusive to us in any way.

Bw are too used to seeing bm date out to be hatin on y'all. As much as I detest how bm worship non bw I don't even blink in the direction of IR couples in real life. Bw are not as hateful and envious of your non bw as you all want us to be
What have Black men done to you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 1 min asianmasterrace 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Aquarius-WY 1,549,383
Does anyone feel bad about White people overdos... 3 min Hmm 27
News When The KKK Was Mainstream (Mar '15) 4 min Evelyn 16
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 5 min jjohnson00 144
He feared for his Life 17 min Israelite Suprema... 43
Supreme Court takes up travel ban allows parts ... 32 min El Rey del Mundo 1
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Her Majesty 67
The BIG SECRET blacks don't want anyone to know! 3 hr Ben 26
More from around the web