Sexy azz Isha Sesay marries a white man.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Just gettin started

Germany

#1 Aug 19, 2013
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20726...
What a beautiful bride....
White men get the finest and most intelligent BW, and black men get ......Loooooooooool!!!
Just gettin started

Germany

#2 Aug 19, 2013

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3 Aug 19, 2013
She's African no surprise there.
Wayne The Righteous

Manassas, VA

#5 Aug 19, 2013
She is Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!! I heard of engagement months ago and i knew it would be some white dude. Like Carmian said, Africans are on some "only whites need apply" policy.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#6 Aug 19, 2013
I hate when people have to make a big deal out of race can we just say they are a beautiful couple and I wish them the best and not look so much into race, and don't flatter yourself most of the most beautiful black women and men are with black people
CPKane

Mclean, VA

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Jealous because you don't have a man. Talk to use Carmiana, what is your problem?

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Shut it you racist POS!

I hope he gives her one rrrright up the Gary! Luvley jubley!

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Aug 19, 2013
She's so pretty! I hope she'll be happy. Congratulations!

And we don't care if she married a white man, stop making this a big deal. All you want is to attract bm attention by this provocative title, lol.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Most black males in America tend to be in denial of the growth of non-black men w/black women dating, sex and relationships. They're obviously unaware of what's going on under their own noses.

Is it because the growth of such couples make the black feel like less of a man? Is it concern on how such unions are gonna impact the future population growth of their brethren?....Or is it a combination of both

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#12 Aug 19, 2013
CPKane wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous because you don't have a man. Talk to use Carmiana, what is your problem?
Who are you? I don't want a white guy. Yet, you believe I am jealous. Whew!!!!!! Who the hell do some of you think you are?
Just gettin started

Germany

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
And a very smart woman.
Enki

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Aug 19, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Most black males in America tend to be in denial of the growth of non-black men w/black women dating, sex and relationships. They're obviously unaware of what's going on under their own noses.
Is it because the growth of such couples make the black feel like less of a man? Is it concern on how such unions are gonna impact the future population growth of their brethren?....Or is it a combination of both
I don't know why brothers get mad myself..We lost our women the day we allowed our enemy to educate and employ our women.

Dumb,dumb,dumb...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I hate when people have to make a big deal out of race can we just say they are a beautiful couple and I wish them the best and not look so much into race, and don't flatter yourself most of the most beautiful black women and men are with black people
Great post!

May God bless their marriage
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Enki wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why brothers get mad myself..We lost our women the day we allowed our enemy to educate and employ our women.
Dumb,dumb,dumb...
All types of IR procreation in America is putting the future population growth of black men at risk. Black men often worry about their future population figures, while black women seem generally, much less concerned.
Mr DC

Washington, DC

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Just gettin started wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/a rticle/0,,20726665,00.html
What a beautiful bride....
White men get the finest and most intelligent BW, and black men get ......Loooooooooool!!!
You remember that movie Twins. Where Arnold Schwarzenegger got all the good genes and the Danny DeVito got all of the "left over genes".

That's what it's come down to in the world. The world is so mind f--ked that women of other races think they are marring UP if they can get a white guy that looks like he got all the leftover genes. Her beauty is going to be wasted because something about her wasn't attractive enough to get a better looking white guy.

He now can expect a loyal bride though. No chance in hell that a woman of his own race would have settled for him if she looked as attractive as that woman. That's the truth.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Look what the African male has done to Africa. those women are desperate for a way out.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 20, 2013
Mr DC wrote:
He now can expect a loyal bride though. No chance in hell that a woman of his own race would have settled for him if she looked as attractive as that woman. That's the truth.
Whites exploit our self hate. That's the price she's prepared to pay.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Why are you guys surprised, in the future race in America will be Hispanics majority, mixed race, white, Asians, black if there are any left.

The Africans and Caribbeans that were going to replenish the black race seems to be mixing out at the same rate as black Americans. Soon we will study black Americans only in the history books.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 20, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Black men are individualists. They focus on their own individual needs or desires at the expense of the group. BM are still heavily outnumbered by BW and they have more than double the IR rates of BW. So there really isn't any reason for them to notice what IRBW are doing. IRBW numbers are not effecting BM's pussie supply. IRBM's numbers are effecting our c0ck supply, so we notice.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#23 Aug 20, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Look what the African male has done to Africa. those women are desperate for a way out.
What do you mean? African males

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 3 min Raise da Roof S 31
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Gmoney AKA Big G 25,056
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,115,199
White men make up 95% of all cuckolds 7 min Capree 38
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 11 min swedenforever 509
White woman gets injured trying to take 2 black... 12 min luvher 23
There's A War On The Black Male 12 min Walls of Jericho 723
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 30 min Capree 297
Jewish women crazy for african american men 32 min Amber5 194
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 2 hr BWE 425

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE