whites becoming more racist agian

whites becoming more racist agian

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
What is your opinion? me personally believe they never changed & its about time they show there true emotions and evilness.
Ever since Obama won the Presidency, they've come out of the wood works left and right. Hate crimes have increased and gun purchases have tripled over the last two years significantly.
The majority of it is out of pure hate and the rest is just fear of the unknown.
Whites live in fear of retaliation from black people because they know they have not FULLY paid the price for the things they've done to us and others.
They know if WE ALL really turned up the heat, they'd burn like straw doused in gasoline!
The really sad thing is that they are teaching their children to be racist hate mongers, only against blacks!
They have a really pathetic life.

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
this is very true what whites fear most then anything is losing supremacy over us and them feeling the wrath of our revenge they have always been trying to avoid it but they can no longer control fiat.Whites have seen culture after culture rebel and turn on them and fight even challenge their supremacy, something a white can never come to terms with.Whites have lived so long thinking they are on top, they didn't count on the oppressed to grow and become strong and dependent,then turn on the oppressor even way after these ppl that have done these acts of evil are gone our revenge is still in action until the deed is done.
but then i ask myself why not just leave the white supremacy ran nations,and build one of our own free of this epidemic and blunt attack on our race?Remove ourselves from their white ruled society and we wouldn't need to worry about such things.
black Independence is the key to true equality
Did you know that even after some slaves were given their freedom papers, they refused to leave their masters because they felt guilty deep down for leaving if they did! Master needs me type feelings! I can imagine those same slaves shaking their heads and verbally cursing the slaves that did leave!(just a thought)

But you ask a question, "why not just leave"? My guess is, whites are our enemy but we as blacks can be our own worst enemy. In the political media right there is a debate about "our blacks are better than their blacks" speaking of conservative blacks vs. liberal blacks". I guarantee you, this was intentionally said just to pit blacks against each other for the sake of a vote!

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
this is very true what whites fear most then anything is losing supremacy over us and them feeling the wrath of our revenge they have always been trying to avoid it but they can no longer control fiat.Whites have seen culture after culture rebel and turn on them and fight even challenge their supremacy, something a white can never come to terms with.Whites have lived so long thinking they are on top, they didn't count on the oppressed to grow and become strong and dependent,then turn on the oppressor even way after these ppl that have done these acts of evil are gone our revenge is still in action until the deed is done.
but then i ask myself why not just leave the white supremacy ran nations,and build one of our own free of this epidemic and blunt attack on our race?Remove ourselves from their white ruled society and we wouldn't need to worry about such things.
black Independence is the key to true equality
That approach makes no sense. Make the nation WHERE? Arent we making that nation by changing the current white controlled one into a non-white controlled one? It is happening already and they have already lost most of the control. The land and the people will still be here no matter what happens to the system of society he has set up here. It is going to collapse and change into something else. As long as whatever that is wont be controlled by white people or by their money systems, then the new nation will truly be for the people and not just white people.

Level 3

Since: Oct 11

La Mirada, CA

#6 Nov 3, 2011
Yes, that is why we must all wear tin foil hats and write hate poetry to prevent the bad white people from turning us into toads with their magic spells.

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#7 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
What is your opinion? me personally believe they never changed & its about time they show there true emotions and evilness.
You mean maybe we should yell "kill blacks, and kill dey bay bays too" into megaphones, and maybe you pathetic sissybtches won't suffer emotional damage and sue for racial discrimination THIS time?

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#8 Nov 3, 2011
_Reality Speaks_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Arent we making that nation by changing the current white controlled one into a non-white controlled one?
You might be trying,...but 12% can not intimidate. It's physically impossible. That's why even with a president of color, blacks still abort and murder each other at higher rates than any other ethnic group, and are still (whining about being)"disproportionately " unemployed,
and incarcerated,

...and HIV positive....

“Romney 2012”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

philadelphia, pa.

#9 Nov 3, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You might be trying,...but 12% can not intimidate. It's physically impossible. That's why even with a president of color, blacks still abort and murder each other at higher rates than any other ethnic group, and are still (whining about being)"disproportionately " unemployed,
and incarcerated,
...and HIV positive....
Blacks are inferior to whites.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
What is your opinion? me personally believe they never changed & its about time they show there true emotions and evilness.
Being racially aware is not evil... but you're right. White people are slowly waking up to the cultural Marxist scum. And let me tell you, it's about time.
Roller blader

New Castle, DE

#14 Nov 3, 2011
becoming more?lol. They always were, now since obama is here, they came out the closet.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 3, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>You might be trying,...but 12% can not intimidate. It's physically impossible. That's why even with a president of color, blacks still abort and murder each other at higher rates than any other ethnic group, and are still (whining about being)"disproportionately " unemployed,
and incarcerated,
...and HIV positive....
LMAO! "12% can not intimidate"? REALLY? I can take you to any city where there are blacks and whites and I will SHOW you intimidation. One lone black male can instill the fear of God into every white person within line of sight. White people immediately start showing the fear responses like locking of doors, clutching of purses, whimpering in fear at bus stops and just plain running away.

You need to just shut up. You have been here for YEARS saying the same thing, and you are white trash hanging out on a black forum. You are poor white trash who lives in the woods and you are no better than any hillbilly. You cant even relate to the subject.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
This is my point why change this nation for what we are a small % and white ppl sure as hell aren't gonna give up the power they hold.I don't want to kill whites or demand rights from them i want to separate from them because this whole "we want equality, change America for all ppl crap isn't cutting it".
Again, I say your approach is unrealistic. What you are describing sounds something like "black flight". Blacks do not run from whites. They do the running. Where would you establish this nation you are talking about? Traditionally, blacks have established themselves by expanding into an area. Its the reason the African diaspora happened. It is part of our nature. It makes more sense to drive the white man out of THIS nation or just let his numbers continue to shrink and non-whites will inherit America. Its already in process.
Other races look out for there own kind and there self interest,its time for blacks to become way more competitive.Even if it means steeping on other races to do so,its time blacks to stop being so submissive and not just demand rights but move away from whites and create and engineer something for our own interest and ours ALONE.
That is white behavior. Since when did blacks become submissive? White strategy is to run away and separate. No other "race" does that except white people. We see where that got them.
Why is it blacks seem so scared to step away from white society? and build what whites have for our own,take pride in the fact that we made it.We are so contempt with what they have already given us that we hold on to Master for dear life.
Blacks dont need to "step away" from white society, we are already not part of it. We already take pride in what we do, and many of the proud blacks on this forum are proof of that. We triumph despite attempts at oppression. Its one of our greatest strengths.
Im sick of seeking to change America for all yet the very ppl we seek to help develop this Anti black mentality of superiority.Civil rights where to give all ppl a equal chance right? but the illegal immigrants and the Asians and other races sure as hell don't hold there breath when it comes to there opinion of blacks. Imagine that! we fought for equality for all.Yet they where brainwashed into disrespecting and discriminating agents the very ppl that contribute largely for the rights they have today.
Something isnt right about what you are saying here. It doesnt even sound like a black person saying it. Black people do not form things around their skin color, and they do not run away from whites or seek isolation. White people WILL lose everything because they did not earn it. They STOLE it. They are shrinking in number and in a relatively short time they will be extinct as a distinct group. Separation makes no sense, and where would you go? What was easier...building a new Black House somewhere (as yet unnamed), or simply taking over the existing White House?
How long is it gonna take to see that as long as we fight each other,contently suckling on the white mans hand for support,that we will always be trampled on?
Sorry bruh, but Im starting to think you might be a white guy. I have never done anything remotely resembling "sucking on the white man's hand". All the blacks I know are well educated and have never collected public assistance or neded to cowtow to any white person. And the trampling part made me laugh. I do not see blacks "suckling off the white man".
Mack

Altadena, CA

#19 Nov 4, 2011
MizzHoneyBeeZ wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that even after some slaves were given their freedom papers, they refused to leave their masters because they felt guilty deep down for leaving if they did! Master needs me type feelings! I can imagine those same slaves shaking their heads and verbally cursing the slaves that did leave!(just a thought)
But you ask a question, "why not just leave"? My guess is, whites are our enemy but we as blacks can be our own worst enemy. In the political media right there is a debate about "our blacks are better than their blacks" speaking of conservative blacks vs. liberal blacks". I guarantee you, this was intentionally said just to pit blacks against each other for the sake of a vote!
They also may not have left since they had no idea where to go? If the master was half way decent they probably opted to stay there and continue to work to feed themselves and their children. Fear of the unknown makes people stick with something they know, even though it may not be to their advantage.

And the "my black is than your black" nonsense is race baiting at its absolute worse. And that media whore, Coulter, knows that.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Nov 4, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me! Me white? i don't think so,i may be half but i am far from white in way of thinking.I feel my self closer to blacks then white also the black gene is far more dominate in mulatto ppl then some white blue eye gene. Any way back to what i was saying we can develop this nation back in the mother land. We did at one point have Liberia before unfortunate events happened,mixed with the lack of reconciliation as a independent state and support from western powers.
Im half white as well. But that doesnt matter to white people. Like Barack Obama, I look more black than white and I identify as black and live as a black man. I love my white relatives but as a whole I disdain the "white race". Liberia was established by WHITE PEOPLE. It was going to be where the blacks would be "sent back to Africa". It is still white controlled, despite appearances. It makes no sense for American blacks to move to Africa en masse just to avoid white people. That is RUNNING AWAY, like white people do. I think it is better to take THIS land and let the white population continue to shrink until it is powerless.
This whole push whites out of America ideology is rather stupid and unrealistic we still have other races that would fight for the same power as we are fighting for. Even if we do gain a little bit of power in any forum whites still make up the huge majority of this country thus their interest far out wights ours.
Whites and blacks share the same culture in America. The Mexicans/Hispanics come from an entirely different culture and those who are here making the Latinos a majority are still largely illegal and cannot vote. They lack the educational levels of black people in this country. Whites dont have to be pushed out. Their numbers are shrinking which has the same effect.
More whites hold political positions as well as economic positions no real black has absolute power not even in his own business. Whites are still on the top of the economic power house deciding who gets what same with politics.
That is not true. I have my own business and no white man tells me what to do. I dont need a paycheck from him, I do not need assistance from him. Whites hold political positions because they are elected by the majority white population. When that majority becomes a minority, they will lose the ability to put people in political office unless they have the support of blacks and Hispanics who can vote.
Its rather stupid to think we could simply push whites out of power when we make up such a small % of the population and most of us hold no real power.Hell i hate to say it but most of our population aren't even a threat to the white majority power structure.As for you're comment about taking the "white house and making it black, as we see with Obama a black in power but whites behind the scenes pull the strings and make any real decisions,down to what he says and wares.Where in this illusion of black power is he actually leading anyone even more importantly his own ppl.
Not once have I advocated "pushing white people out" of America. It is NOT NECESSARY. They are shrinking as a group worldwide, and in America. By 2050, they will be a minority in America. They will only be able to pull strings until they are a voting minority and then their time is over. Obama was able to be elected even during a time of white majority rule. In the not too distant future, it will be rare to see whites elected to positions of global influence (like the Presidency).
You claim we are gaining political and economic power but just looking at the overall majority of black ppl is saying that something isn't right.
Still, your notion of "black separatism" sounds like a white strategy. THEY are the ones who run and separate and exclude, not black people. They still run and hide
DarthBlathazaar

Medford, OR

#21 Dec 22, 2011
I am white and very racist. I will teach my son how to eradicate you half apes. )sorry if I offended apes by comparing them to black 'people').

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Dec 22, 2011
DarthBlathazaar wrote:
I am white and very racist. I will teach my son how to eradicate you half apes.)sorry if I offended apes by comparing them to black 'people').
Humans are apes. And amongst humans, white ones are genetically inferior and weak and they is why they are racist and afraid of all other normal humans. That is also why they are going extinct. Go ahead and be racist, who cares?

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#24 Dec 22, 2011
Black Separatist wrote:
<quoted text>
it's OK your race is a dying species national select ion dosent play favorites.
Exactly. White people are going away forever and no other humans are.
Jim Beam

Covington, KY

#25 Dec 22, 2011
As long as the blacks are 12% in this country they will always depend on the white race. If you think the blacks are up to running their own country then your nuts. The blacks can't even take care of their own neighborhoods. There are 14 million blacks out of work that depend on government assistance. It's the white workers in this country that feed the blacks and illegals. Simple math. Almost everything the blacks have has been given to them by the whites. Freedom from slavery cost the white people 620 thousand lives in the Civil War. Don't bullsh!t people into thinking the blacks have done so much for the whites. Those of you that do have an education got it from a white funded school or white college. Next time you see a tax paying white man thank him. This is not racist, it's a fact.

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#26 Dec 22, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
As long as the blacks are 12% in this country they will always depend on the white race. If you think the blacks are up to running their own country then your nuts. The blacks can't even take care of their own neighborhoods. There are 14 million blacks out of work that depend on government assistance. It's the white workers in this country that feed the blacks and illegals. Simple math. Almost everything the blacks have has been given to them by the whites. Freedom from slavery cost the white people 620 thousand lives in the Civil War. Don't bullsh!t people into thinking the blacks have done so much for the whites. Those of you that do have an education got it from a white funded school or white college. Next time you see a tax paying white man thank him. This is not racist, it's a fact.
You white trash ignorant males are always from the same general area of the US: TN, KY, WV (Appalachian hillbilly territory). LOL.

First of all, the Middle class is paying your welfare checks, it has nothing to do with being white or black or Asian or Hispanic. White people collect more welfare dollars than all of the other groups combined and THEY ALWAYS HAVE. For every one black collecting welfare, there are more than 100 whites collecting welfare. I have my own business, and I do not need anything from white people. I do not need welfare or affirmative action, and I ESPECIALLY do not have to live around white trash or ghettos because I can afford better.

The rise of the Angry White Male is going full force. A bunch of hillbilly bred white male bytches coming here to the black forum to whine and complain and cry to us. Why come to us? Why not go to the white middle class? Is it because they look down on your poor white trash losers and resent carrying your welfare collecting deadweight?
Jawga Boy

Gay, GA

#27 Dec 22, 2011
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#28 Dec 22, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
As long as the blacks are 12% in this country they will always depend on the white race. If you think the blacks are up to running their own country then your nuts. The blacks can't even take care of their own neighborhoods. There are 14 million blacks out of work that depend on government assistance. It's the white workers in this country that feed the blacks and illegals. Simple math. Almost everything the blacks have has been given to them by the whites. Freedom from slavery cost the white people 620 thousand lives in the Civil War. Don't bullsh!t people into thinking the blacks have done so much for the whites. Those of you that do have an education got it from a white funded school or white college. Next time you see a tax paying white man thank him. This is not racist, it's a fact.
Post of the day!!! Very well said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,601,367
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 7 min Mr Lee 16
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 9 min USS LIBERTY 90
Thx appreciation thread. 18 min Mr Lee 10
Their dirty laundry 24 min Mr Lee 89
A poem for Coretta.... 32 min Mr Lee 22
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 35 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
More from around the web