Dallas, TX

#46 Apr 10, 2013
AAs aren't mixed!
blacks are hideous

South Africa

#47 Apr 14, 2013
Amelia UR XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't insuating that black women are only pertaining to black American women lol silly little girl. When I said black, I mean black African, black Carribbean, Afro-European, black American, etc. Anything with black or African in them is hot when it comes to women ;-). The only difference between us all is our cultures and dialect. Slightly the cuisine.
nonsense,blacks are ugly.black women are the least desired.Thats why Mint cookies is a lesbian.Nobody wants her ugly azz.hahaha

Im not white,the reason you AA's are beautiful than the rest of africa is cos your mixed with whites.blacks are hideous creatures.
blacks are hideous

Johannesburg, South Africa

#48 Apr 14, 2013
Black - Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to gain by being mixed?
The question is why deny being mixed?Why do you desire to be black?i mean black?The most hideous looking ppl on the face of the planet

mixed ppl are beautiful,intelligent and less prone to crime.i have also realised that the most AA's in jail are black or in amerlican language,dark skin.light skin brothers(coloreds) are the most successfull and good looking.

light skin black women(coloreds) are less fat,loud and monkeyish.the dark skinned(black women) are total monkeys

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#49 Apr 14, 2013
blacks are hideous wrote:
<quoted text>
nonsense,blacks are ugly.black women are the least desired.Thats why Mint cookies is a lesbian.Nobody wants her ugly azz.hahaha
Im not white,the reason you AA's are beautiful than the rest of africa is cos your mixed with whites.blacks are hideous creatures.
stfu i have men of alot of races asking me out...im not a lesbian dumbazz....hahaha and lesbians chase after me too.Blacks are not the least desired zso stop hating
AnObserver

Roswell, GA

#51 Apr 21, 2013
Amelia UR XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black panthers in Trinidad? LMAO. Bytch now I know you're a troll hahaha. Ummm bytch there are plenty of Trinis, maybe too many, who are not full black h0e! Granted there are a few who are, but you're on hybrids clit so much in this forum, it makes me think that you are one yourself! Be proud of YOURSELF. I love all of myself, all 4 parts bytch. Give it up Soca queen! I'm already on to you...white or black troll.
Why don't you tell Trini you are Caribbean too? You are so familiar with the terminologies. Let me guess, you are a yardie. Right? How do I know? They are the best at fractionalizing their various ancestries even down to the number of parts - in your case 4.
Toomis

Houston, TX

#52 Apr 21, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
why AA's call theirselves black when its all clear they are mixed?Are you ashamed of being mixed?
Negroes have slave and slave master blood so they are totally confused. They hate but they should hate themselves instead of whites. Ninety nine out of one hundred whites have no slave master blood. Unlike the average Negro which does have slave master blood. Gnomesayin?

Level 3

Location hidden

#53 Apr 21, 2013
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Negroes have slave and slave master blood so they are totally confused. They hate but they should hate themselves instead of whites. Ninety nine out of one hundred whites have no slave master blood. Unlike the average Negro which does have slave master blood. Gnomesayin?
not this one..wet dog mfer
Herman

Houston, TX

#54 Apr 21, 2013
Whatever brillo head

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#55 Apr 21, 2013
Funny thing is many AA's still resemble their ancestors who originated in Sub-Sahara Africa. So who is really ashamed of being mixed??

HMMMM

Level 3

Location hidden

#56 Apr 21, 2013
Redefined wrote:
Funny thing is many AA's still resemble their ancestors who originated in Sub-Sahara Africa. So who is really ashamed of being mixed??
HMMMM
i know right?

Level 3

Location hidden

#57 Apr 21, 2013
Herman wrote:
Whatever brillo head
my hair is wavy and shiny not nappy areshole
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#58 Apr 21, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>my hair is wavy and shiny not nappy areshole
Curious. I know some Trinis and of course a lot of East Indians and Chinese went there to Trinidad so some black Trinis have either one in them. I know you said you're full black, but the wavy hair, hmmmm. Are you sure you don't have any East Indian or Chinese anywhere in your family?
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#59 Apr 21, 2013
AnObserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell Trini you are Caribbean too? You are so familiar with the terminologies. Let me guess, you are a yardie. Right? How do I know? They are the best at fractionalizing their various ancestries even down to the number of parts - in your case 4.
I don't tell cookies that because I am not Trini not that there's anything wrong with Trinis. I'm interested in their culture and visiting Trinidad y Tobago one day soon. However, I probably know some of the terminologies because unlike most blacks, I am well diversed. Also NOLA is huge in culture diversity including white South Africans, Nigerians, Trinis, Brazilians, Spaniards, hispanics/latinos, etc etc. on top of etc. So I know bits and pieces of other cultures because I apply myself. I also listen to a lot of dancehall/reggae and soca music. What do you mean they fractionalize their various ancestries? Elaborate.

Level 3

Location hidden

#60 Apr 21, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious. I know some Trinis and of course a lot of East Indians and Chinese went there to Trinidad so some black Trinis have either one in them. I know you said you're full black, but the wavy hair, hmmmm. Are you sure you don't have any East Indian or Chinese anywhere in your family?
nopez nothing but blackz in my family
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#61 Apr 21, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>nopez nothing but blackz in my family
Hmmm interesting lol.
Herman

Houston, TX

#63 Apr 22, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>my hair is wavy and shiny not nappy areshole
Then you have crakkka blood. Most likely through the slave master. Demand reparations from yourself. My ancestors were still peasants and serfs in Europe when all that slave crap went down. So leave me out of it. Oh yeah you also have Injun killer blood.
Almoravid

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#64 Apr 22, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
black,fat and hideous.huge lips and wide ape like nose.haha
It must be terrible living in South Africa.

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/09/14/3633634/a...

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/thumbnail.php...

Level 3

Location hidden

#65 Apr 22, 2013
Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you have crakkka blood. Most likely through the slave master. Demand reparations from yourself. My ancestors were still peasants and serfs in Europe when all that slave crap went down. So leave me out of it. Oh yeah you also have Injun killer blood.
the hell i dont...NEVER!! IM trini not american so stop!!! No distgusting wet dog shyt in me...ewww what a insult.Im pure black ONLY

Level 3

Location hidden

#67 Aug 24, 2013
Sugar girl wrote:
Mint here just hates us mixed she is always making threads I'm tired of u making threads about us and b@tching because I have been hearing f@@cking rumours about you everybody has been saying you always hate mixed u r making other blacks look bad
does the baby need a hug and kiss on the cheek?lol

Level 3

Location hidden

#69 Aug 25, 2013
Sugar girl wrote:
<quoted text> mint you know Amelia sugar she said that she got you off of here is this true e
i actually wrote tht..just like i made the blks are ugly thread lol..just trolling the nasty troll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min African AE 7,626
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 7 min WaitAcottonPickin... 20
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Barack Choomer Ob... 1,126,870
Black tour guide makes racist rants 9 min Raoul 8
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 10 min Joe Deeah 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Carly HI YAH 95,842
12 year old black boy 1 hit k.o white cop 23 min African unity 18
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 28 min Edgar12 63
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 31 min wtf 282
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min 7New Earth7 25,644
How can I get Blacks to stop talking to me 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 127

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE