are AA ashamed of being mixed?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
blacks are ugly

Krugersdorp, South Africa

#1 Apr 8, 2013
why AA's call theirselves black when its all clear they are mixed?Are you ashamed of being mixed?
blacks are ugly

South Africa

#3 Apr 8, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Well, your vile blood is not something one could be proud of.
mullatos are very proud of their ancestry.only AA's,a group of mullatos are ashamed of being mixed but they are loving it hence they always brag about it to the ugly africans.Its their white side that makes them more beautiful and intelligence than ugly blacks.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#4 Apr 8, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
why AA's call theirselves black when its all clear they are mixed?Are you ashamed of being mixed?
Are you having a bad morning?

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Lol im glad im black caribbean :-)
blacks are ugly

Cape Town, South Africa

#7 Apr 8, 2013
sand-_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>There are no "Mulattos". Your weak blood has no power to nullify these people's blackness.
ON THE CONTRARY.

im not white.coloreds dont look like blacks.blacks are hideous.on average AA's have fine features with very light skin compared to this ugly bantus.you cant run away from your ancestry,the best you can do is deny it.AA phenotype is a dead give away that they are not full black.blacks are so ugly i could exterminate them

AA's are a embarrasement to the mix race.

obama is not black by the way.hahaha i know it hurts you
blacks are ugly

Cape Town, South Africa

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Lol im glad im black caribbean :-)
black,fat and hideous.huge lips and wide ape like nose.haha

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 8, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
stop your racism it's not good for your health
ugly racist
Truthism

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as universally "ugly" - only "different" and there's *nothing* wrong with "different."

As [obvious] visual beings, we *compare* everything for one reason or another.

"Huge lips" compared to whose lip size?

And who, with emotional maturity and competence, cares if theirs are bigger than yours?

That doesn't make them "ugly" - it just makes them different from you.

If, let's imagine, a tiger could speak our language and said you, "blacks are ugly" are the ugly one... would you agree?

Or would you say "Uh... no, I'm just different. You're attempting to compare differences and act like you're God, as if you're all-knowing and thus think you can rightly judge on things you see, when in reality your mind is very limited. So saying I'm "ugly" would be similar to an apple calling an orange "disgusting in taste and appearance."

Pretty silly, I'd say.

I understand that if we grew up with never seeing a very different group of people, then all of a sudden we see them and we're a big shocked, even disgusted at their "alien" features compared to ours, but I thought with all the media coverage we'd be passed that by now.

I'm not saying you (or anyone else) should force yourself to "find a certain group" aesthetically appealing. I'm just saying, please acknowledge that no one is universally "bad looking" or "ugly" - only different. There's a difference.

Change the mind and you'll be more at peace; it feels much better than thinking thoughts with disgust all the time simply based upon how someone appears to your eyes. Try to think like I explained above, you might like the outcome.:-)
blacks are ugly

Cape Town, South Africa

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as universally "ugly" - only "different" and there's *nothing* wrong with "different."
As [obvious] visual beings, we *compare* everything for one reason or another.
"Huge lips" compared to whose lip size?
And who, with emotional maturity and competence, cares if theirs are bigger than yours?
That doesn't make them "ugly" - it just makes them different from you.
If, let's imagine, a tiger could speak our language and said you, "blacks are ugly" are the ugly one... would you agree?
Or would you say "Uh... no, I'm just different. You're attempting to compare differences and act like you're God, as if you're all-knowing and thus think you can rightly judge on things you see, when in reality your mind is very limited. So saying I'm "ugly" would be similar to an apple calling an orange "disgusting in taste and appearance."
Pretty silly, I'd say.
I understand that if we grew up with never seeing a very different group of people, then all of a sudden we see them and we're a big shocked, even disgusted at their "alien" features compared to ours, but I thought with all the media coverage we'd be passed that by now.
I'm not saying you (or anyone else) should force yourself to "find a certain group" aesthetically appealing. I'm just saying, please acknowledge that no one is universally "bad looking" or "ugly" - only different. There's a difference.
Change the mind and you'll be more at peace; it feels much better than thinking thoughts with disgust all the time simply based upon how someone appears to your eyes. Try to think like I explained above, you might like the outcome.:-)
whats this garbage?what do tigers gotta do with you hideous blacks?get my point,blacks on average are ugly,its only a few thats average looking.your differently vile looking.baboons compared to humans are ugly,blacks compared to all other races they are ugly,baboons compared to blacks,no difference.the same fat nose
Aaoron Jones

Oak Park, IL

#12 Apr 8, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
whats this garbage?what do tigers gotta do with you hideous blacks?get my point,blacks on average are ugly,its only a few thats average looking.your differently vile looking.baboons compared to humans are ugly,blacks compared to all other races they are ugly,baboons compared to blacks,no difference.the same fat nose
Wow, I could not ever read your ignorance. Try English mofo, do they speak English in what?

Level 3

Location hidden

#13 Apr 9, 2013
blacks are ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
U really need help.I have small thin lips and straight nose..and wavy hair and im black so f*** you!!!
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#14 Apr 9, 2013
I don't mind it all except that my White father passed the White Little Pee Pee DNA to me. Its so small that I feel insecure being naked in a locker room full of naked Asian men. Other than that its all good
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#15 Apr 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>U really need help.I have small thin lips and straight nose..and wavy hair and im black so f*** you!!!
Co Sign.
Amelia DANCEHALL XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#16 Apr 9, 2013
Many white Americans are also mixed, not pure Aryan blood. I wonder if they, too, are ashamed. Both of you are ashamed of yourselves and have the nerve to call others self-haters. Except the fact that you don't have pure Aryan blood lol and blacks accept who you are without the notation of "I's Egyptian" or "I got goot hair." Many blacks who are indeed mixed are not ashamed. Many of them are just too terrified to be proud of it in fear of a backlash from the black community.

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Amelia DANCEHALL XStasy wrote:
Many white Americans are also mixed, not pure Aryan blood. I wonder if they, too, are ashamed. Both of you are ashamed of yourselves and have the nerve to call others self-haters. Except the fact that you don't have pure Aryan blood lol and blacks accept who you are without the notation of "I's Egyptian" or "I got goot hair." Many blacks who are indeed mixed are not ashamed. Many of them are just too terrified to be proud of it in fear of a backlash from the black community.
huh?lol
Amelia REGGAE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#18 Apr 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>huh?lol
Just read the very last sentence and you'll catch on you chimp lol.

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Apr 9, 2013
Amelia REGGAE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just read the very last sentence and you'll catch on you chimp lol.
shutup cracka!!!! Dog food 4 u!!!
Amelia UR XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#20 Apr 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>shutup cracka!!!! Dog food 4 u!!!
I'm not a cracker you troll. You're not even a black Carribbean person. You're probably a black troll or white troll lurking the scenes trying to start crap between blacks and whites on here. Give it up h0e.

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Amelia UR XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a cracker you troll. You're not even a black Carribbean person. You're probably a black troll or white troll lurking the scenes trying to start crap between blacks and whites on here. Give it up h0e.
ok mixed breed im black caribbean trinidadian to be exact.... calling me a chimp smh u wish u was as black as me.U want a bw in your life? Hmmmm.. wanna get down wit da swirl?lmbao
Amelia UR XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#22 Apr 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>ok mixed breed im black caribbean trinidadian to be exact.... calling me a chimp smh u wish u was as black as me.U want a bw in your life? Hmmmm.. wanna get down wit da swirl?lmbao
Prove it that you're a BLACK Carribbean (Trinidadian). You're a white or black troll causing ruckus on here smdh lol. I know because your a_s is getting too sloppy all over the boards bytch lol. Clean it up! I'm as black as YOU are so you claim, but lets entertain your trolling a_s haha. Trini? Probably a typical Trini - mixed as all the rainbow and trying to talk about mixed breeds. Shut the flock up! Black women are hot, but I don't want your a_s. Probably been around the block a dozen times a week...every week lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN pastor vows not to 'repent' for homophobia: ... 4 min Michael 31
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 4 min Here Is One 527
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,115,777
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 11 min rock 22
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 12 min NotSoDivineMsM 315
what race are puerto ricans 12 min rock 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 14 min TranshumanX 25,916
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 17 min Niko 450
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 18 min rock 28
Ebola case in Texas 26 min NotSoDivineMsM 90
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 38 min dreamhunk 25,113

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE