What makes a Black Woman beautiful?

What makes a Black Woman beautiful?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#1 Aug 16, 2011
For me, black women have the most beautiful skin. A black woman's eyes are full and sexy with their dark colour.

Black woman's lips were made to kiss a man so he will never forget her. A black womans hair is majestic. It will braid, dread and it doesnt' merely flop over and cover her beautiful face.

Her nose is a cute button nose and her smile is heart warming.

Her body is curvy and graceful. She is every thing a woman should be.

Her admirers are everywhere but she doesn't become conceited.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#2 Aug 16, 2011
You are very Creepy.

:)
Hate Wiggers too

Tiverton, RI

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Dude, this is a black forum. Why don't you go to the interracial forum with your shit? we don't need white people serenading our black woman. What, did y'all suddenly decide to stop discriminating against us in employment, the justice system, healthcare and the media? If you love black people, go tell your people to stop THAT shit.
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Hate Wiggers too wrote:
Dude, this is a black forum. Why don't you go to the interracial forum with your shit? we don't need white people serenading our black woman. What, did y'all suddenly decide to stop discriminating against us in employment, the justice system, healthcare and the media? If you love black people, go tell your people to stop THAT shit.
This is an AFRICAN AMERICAN forum, not a black forum. Kick the black Brits and Canadian's off too and I'll comply.
Sorry, I'm Canadian. I can't help much in the USA in regards to social policy. I would love to see more beautiful black women in the media, though. Healtcare in Canada is public. The justice system is nasty to males in general, I would ove to change it.

If you want an end to discrimination, why are you telling me I can't post in a black forum? Irony?

@Mr Anderson9 Me creepy? No, trying to convince BW that there is no hope but you- that's creepy. They are not property.
moe murdah

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2011
Yeah,they're beautiful.best thing about it,they're the female version of me.lips,eyes,skin,hair,they have "grace" bm have "swagg",we bm/bw have nice bodies.caramel has a beautiful black man.lol
Hate Wiggers too

Tiverton, RI

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an AFRICAN AMERICAN forum, not a black forum. Kick the black Brits and Canadian's off too and I'll comply.
Sorry, I'm Canadian. I can't help much in the USA in regards to social policy. I would love to see more beautiful black women in the media, though. Healtcare in Canada is public. The justice system is nasty to males in general, I would ove to change it.
If you want an end to discrimination, why are you telling me I can't post in a black forum? Irony?
@Mr Anderson9 Me creepy? No, trying to convince BW that there is no hope but you- that's creepy. They are not property.
Dude I have people in canada. It's fcking racist over there. Why should bw give you fking racist white people the time of day? You don't even want to acknowledge that bm get treated like sh8t over there. But you want blacks to accept you? Stick to your ww...blacks don't want a damn thing to do with you except for crazy, self-haters like wandalouise and capree.
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#8 Aug 16, 2011
What happened to your friends here? What city? Province? I'm in Ontario.

If you read the posts on this forum, black men like to date white women too. That being the case I really dont' feel any guilt for my attraction to black women.

If you didn't have such a hateful attitude perhaps employment would treat you better. I have a similar attitude and it has made employment difficult in the past for me too.
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#9 Aug 16, 2011
moe murdah wrote:
Yeah,they're beautiful.best thing about it,they're the female version of me.lips,eyes,skin,hair,they have "grace" bm have "swagg",we bm/bw have nice bodies.caramel has a beautiful black man.lol
You are a majestic race and culture. Sounds kinda gay if I go telling BM that their a handsome lot though.
moe murdah

United States

#10 Aug 16, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a majestic race and culture. Sounds kinda gay if I go telling BM that their a handsome lot though.
lol
Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 17, 2011
moe murdah wrote:
Yeah,they're beautiful.best thing about it,they're the female version of me.lips,eyes,skin,hair,they have "grace" bm have "swagg",we bm/bw have nice bodies.caramel has a beautiful black man.lol
I agree with this post <3 <3 <3

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#12 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
@Mr Anderson9 Me creepy? No, trying to convince BW that there is no hope but you- that's creepy. They are not property.
Are you insane?
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#13 Aug 17, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insane?
As I recall, you insult BW, extoll the virtues of WW, then expect loyalty from BW.

Who is the insane one?

BTW, you're not paranoid. The Crackas are coming for you women, bearing perhaps flowers, kind words, rings and a love that you refusr to give them.

Start treating them well and I won't be a threat to you!!!

You are such a blind fool to not see thier beauty!
Reality Bites

Kissimmee, FL

#14 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
What makes a Black Woman beautiful?
Straightened hair, lightened skin, a thinner nose, NOT being obscenely obese.
You know,
... "white" features.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#15 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, you insult BW, extoll the virtues of WW, then expect loyalty from BW.
Who is the insane one?
BTW, you're not paranoid. The Crackas are coming for you women, bearing perhaps flowers, kind words, rings and a love that you refusr to give them.
Start treating them well and I won't be a threat to you!!!
You are such a blind fool to not see thier beauty!
Why let your insanity go untreated for so long?

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
For me, black women have the most beautiful skin. A black woman's eyes are full and sexy with their dark colour.
Black woman's lips were made to kiss a man so he will never forget her. A black womans hair is majestic. It will braid, dread and it doesnt' merely flop over and cover her beautiful face.
Her nose is a cute button nose and her smile is heart warming.
Her body is curvy and graceful. She is every thing a woman should be.
Her admirers are everywhere but she doesn't become conceited.
i like their faces, body, and generally personality more.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#17 Aug 17, 2011
Reality Bites wrote:
<quoted text>Straightened hair, lightened skin, a thinner nose, NOT being obscenely obese.
You know,
... "white" features.
What are "white" features?? Because most of their features can be found among other racial groups.
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#18 Aug 17, 2011
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why let your insanity go untreated for so long?
LMBO!!! Insanity it is then. Better insane than a 'common' intellect!!

CaptainBliss
Level 4

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
What makes a Black Woman beautiful?

A mourning veil.
Vanilla Thrilla

Bobcaygeon, Canada

#20 Aug 17, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
i like their faces, body, and generally personality more.
I don't get all the complaining about their personalities on this forum. I find BW charming and sweet.

Thier bodies are AMAZING!! I love curves!!!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#21 Aug 17, 2011
Vanilla Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO!!! Insanity it is then. Better insane than a 'common' intellect!!
You're a raving lunatic. A man foaming at the mouth with pointless rants of insanity and purposeless non sense can't possibly fathom the depths of an intellect so superior. May you have peace in death and may your mind finally end it's lonesome wandering.

I never understood the purpose of insanity, but it gives a sweet melody to the unforgiven hands death. Death is your only shot at sanity. I pity you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,406,527
People Who Call Themselves Jews ARE WHITE EUROP... (Feb '10) 2 min Flosstradamus 10,315
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 13 min nave 66
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 15 min KIP 12
White boys desire blk woman and jealous of blk men 23 min Guest 7
I hate niggors 39 min Olive81 10
White men are the BIGGEST rapists world wide 46 min u Make Me Laugh 2
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 48 min Oh No You Di-nt 25
Dear White People 49 min coretta lioness 9... 315
More from around the web