First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“HONOR YOUR ANCESTORS ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 8, 2010
What do you guys think of this guy? I have not made up my mind yet, but its always good to see a black man dedicated to his people and not sell out to fit into this western society. check out the page, and let me know what ya'll think.

http://www.blackpowercartel.com

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#2 Jan 8, 2010
He's funny and he tells off our complete and correct truth about our history.I know he won that Islam vs Kemetic religion debate last summer and he really knows what he's talking about.

“HONOR YOUR ANCESTORS ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Jan 8, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
He's funny and he tells off our complete and correct truth about our history.I know he won that Islam vs Kemetic religion debate last summer and he really knows what he's talking about.
i am recently beginning to realize christianity the way it is practiced in america is not how AA are supposed to worship. it was never our religion. the thought of black catholics is hilarious. black people showing devotion to the Roman Caholic Church, is a complete selling out of your ancestors. islam also is not our religion.

Simple reasoning

God created man in his image.

It is universally known the oldest inhabitants of the earth originated in Africa(original man)

Therefore the original man was the closest to god, because he was first

so the way the original man worshipped, is the correct way because he knew hids creator before all after him. Christainty and Islam are not as old as the AFRICAN therefore that is not our religion.

everything the AA knows about christianity he recieved from an edited bible given to him by his oppressor. either the bible is 100% correct or 100% false. because we don't have an original copy there is no way to tell what was originally written. I am not a non-believer, but the facts are there. these religions in america are not for us.

Level 2

Since: Jun 09

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Good shxt, BlackPatriot.
Bastet22

Anderson, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2010
I like Seti. He has his own style of dropping knowledge and he doesn't hold back. The truth hurts but it needs to be told and sometimes you just have to be raw. I LOVE it! lol
Bastet22

Anderson, IN

#6 Jan 8, 2010
TheBlackPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
i am recently beginning to realize christianity the way it is practiced in america is not how AA are supposed to worship. it was never our religion. the thought of black catholics is hilarious. black people showing devotion to the Roman Caholic Church, is a complete selling out of your ancestors. islam also is not our religion.
Simple reasoning
It is universally known the oldest inhabitants of the earth originated in Africa(original man)
so the way the original man worshipped, is the correct way because he knew hids creator before all after him. Christainty and Islam are not as old as the AFRICAN therefore that is not our religion.
everything the AA knows about christianity he recieved from an edited bible given to him by his oppressor. either the bible is 100% correct or 100% false. because we don't have an original copy there is no way to tell what was originally written. I am not a non-believer, but the facts are there. these religions in america are not for us.
C/S 100%. Your reasoning makes so much sense. I have a real problem following any religion of the oppressor. Honestly, why is there a church on every other corner in black neighborhoods? Its not like that in so-called "white" neighborhoods but yet its their religion.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Oured,Osea

#7 Jan 8, 2010
TheBlackPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple reasoning
Exactly.Western Christianity is corrupted version of the original one developed in Kemet and Ethiopia, along with Islam. We are adhering to certain customs and traditions in the Bible that was never written according to the word of the lord. I believe the oldest and original unedited version of the Bible exists somewhere in Ethiopia. I don't blame certain blacks for not being Christians and Muslims since these religions are corrupt and all, and Africans should stick to practicing their respective religious beliefs free of corrupt ideals and beliefs.

“HONOR YOUR ANCESTORS ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Jan 8, 2010
Nerdtician wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.Western Christianity is corrupted version of the original one developed in Kemet and Ethiopia, along with Islam. We are adhering to certain customs and traditions in the Bible that was never written according to the word of the lord. I believe the oldest and original unedited version of the Bible exists somewhere in Ethiopia. I don't blame certain blacks for not being Christians and Muslims since these religions are corrupt and all, and Africans should stick to practicing their respective religious beliefs free of corrupt ideals and beliefs.
Wow, we are on the same page bro. I have always said Ethiopia is THE most important country on earth, with relation to our creator. Not Israel but Ethiopia. The orthodox church is one of the oldest on earth, not to mention they are the ONLY country to lay claim to the ark of the covenant. Also on more than one occasion, the oldest human remains were found ther(garden of eden). i don't have all the answers but the truth is in that country. Also if you notice ALL the ancient religions emphazised channelling the spirt of ones ancestors for guidence.(ASIAN, NATIVE AMERICAN, PACIFIC ISLAND, AFRICAN) all but that of the european. I t is clear to me that AA in this country are in the state we are in because of the lost connection with our ancestors and THEIR religion. the truth WILL be revealed though!

“Future DOD Africom Civilian”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 9, 2010
That ignorant Ghetto Scholar Sara Stupid Seti is goin to get some ignorant mofos killed lol

You people are so ignorant!

DO you have any shame at all?

He is all talk...No Action...I really do want him to attempt a revolution though..so we could just squash his puny @ss like a bug lol

Ignorant mofos!

Next!
killahmillah

Oslo, Norway

#10 Jan 12, 2010
Satan suckin shitty is a joke, fraud and a idiot.

It's just talk talk talk....

“The King is Back!”

Level 4

San Diego,California

#11 Jan 12, 2010
TheBlackPatriot wrote:
What do you guys think of this guy? I have not made up my mind yet, but its always good to see a black man dedicated to his people and not sell out to fit into this western society. check out the page, and let me know what ya'll think.
http://www.blackpowercartel.com
That's a good site. I'll have to bookmark it.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2010
Why are so many light skin people always acting millitant? And black people don't need him to tell us how to be black.
killahmillah

Oslo, Norway

#13 Jan 13, 2010
chicagorilla

Huntley, IL

#14 Jan 13, 2010
seti beat weak azz alim bey but cancelled against dr. ali muhammad of isis...

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jan 13, 2010
TheBlackPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple reasoning
So what do you think would be the best religion for AA's?

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2010
XBlackWomenLoverX wrote:
That ignorant Ghetto Scholar Sara Stupid Seti is goin to get some ignorant mofos killed lol
You people are so ignorant!
DO you have any shame at all?
He is all talk...No Action...I really do want him to attempt a revolution though..so we could just squash his puny @ss like a bug lol
Ignorant mofos!
Next!
And you think you're adding something of intellectual relevance to the discussion?

smh

Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#17 Jan 13, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
Why are so many light skin people always acting millitant?
I think it may be because there are some black people who try to make light skin black people feel they aren't "black enough."

Location hidden

#18 Jan 13, 2010
Adara wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think you're adding something of intellectual relevance to the discussion?
smh
The discussion itself is ignorant.

I hope you don't follow that ignorant marble mouth mofo, baby girl lol

Location hidden

#19 Jan 13, 2010
killahmillah wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EZUciklJNosXX
Classic!!!!!

Saran Stupid Seti is just ghetto street trash...It's funny as hell watching these ignorant blacks agree with him lol They are making fools of themselves...damn mental marionette mofos

Next!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 23, 2010
The General Sara Suten Seti drops REAL knowledge!

http://www.BlackPowerCartel.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 2 min Moses 862
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,963
will Americas greatest olymipian Michael Phelps... 15 min Jax 13
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 22 min Moses 320
Why do black women HATE black men so much? 29 min Sweetheart4 112
Dear White People 30 min Jax 115
Black Men Are Superior To White Get Over It A... (Oct '08) 31 min TruthInHistory 467
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 42 min Jax 32
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 46,549
Eurafrica 3 hr Moses 62
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Moses 114
More from around the web