NJ. Black Male Newborn Dumped In Tras...

NJ. Black Male Newborn Dumped In Trash Pile!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Search underway for mother of baby found in trash in Jersey City

Shed some insight on why this happening more often - what makes them so unwanted?

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story...

``Authorities are searching for the mother of a newborn baby boy who was found in a plastic shopping bag in a pile of trash in Jersey City Saturday. The 3-pound boy was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. Doctors say he was born 11 weeks early, but that his vital signs are stable.``
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 1, 2013
Perhaps there may be a sensible ring-of-truth when the most radical afrocentrists often claim "the black man's worst enemy is the black woman".
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 1, 2013
So what is it exactly that makes the common American black man so unwanted....so unloved? There's also been several incidents reported in America where a non-black mom also abandoned her bi-racial (at least half black) male baby, either illegally or at safe havens.
BIgKnob

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2013
Klaus666 wrote:
A trash pile is a good place for an ugly, evil, little n!glet. Pity it wasn't the middle of winter.
You blond hair blue devil only an animal would say that, you recessive gene beast. Thats why you lack melenocytes in your cells. Mutant.
BIgKnob

United States

#7 Sep 1, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
We don't need no news story to tell us that filthy black welfare babies ain't even wanted by their own crack addicted mammies.
She-beast what did innocent baby do to anybody and how do you know it was a welfare baby. Can welfare have a baby. You blond hair blue eyed devil hows that bytch.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Cases such as this simply serve to illustrate that unfortunately in America, no woman of any race is in solidarity with the black man, despite his arduous inclination to propagandize otherwise. Black men are only in solidarity with themselves, yet most have extreme trouble even managing that.
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#9 Sep 1, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You blond hair blue devil only an animal would say that, you recessive gene beast. Thats why you lack melenocytes in your cells. Mutant.
You animals are EVIL, so I was keepin it authentic. BTW, I have black hair and blue eyes, sambo.
Chuck

United States

#10 Sep 1, 2013
White woman throws her new born white baby in Kohl's garbage.

August 15, 2013-Louisville, Kentucky, police have charged 29-year-old Jessica Price with murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with physical evidence for allegedly throwing her newborn infant’s body into the garbage at Kohl’s.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/22883-m...
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#11 Sep 1, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Search underway for mother of baby found in trash in Jersey City
Shed some insight on why this happening more often - what makes them so unwanted?
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story...
``Authorities are searching for the mother of a newborn baby boy who was found in a plastic shopping bag in a pile of trash in Jersey City Saturday. The 3-pound boy was taken to Jersey City Medical Center. Doctors say he was born 11 weeks early, but that his vital signs are stable.``
What's your point to this story? It's horrific, but what point are you trying to generate here? MANY women and young girls abort and kill fetuses. Is this somehow significant because the baby is black?
Clayton Bigsby

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2013
Its called crime prevention people
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#13 Sep 2, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point to this story? It's horrific, but what point are you trying to generate here? MANY women and young girls abort and kill fetuses. Is this somehow significant because the baby is black?
uh...wot's horrific about this story?.........

......most people regard blak babies as being of less value than white babies - just the way it is.........

...but as one kneegro dies, 10 more r born into the world.....so your numbers keep rising.......
truthbetold

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2013
Spoiled Brat wrote:
We don't need no news story to tell us that filthy black welfare babies ain't even wanted by their own crack addicted mammies.
I bet it was an interracial baby from a black mom and white daddy because every body know that yaw neeggahz is the trash....lol..look at this trashy white ho* mad at black men for f*king her like she was a dog then disposing her as if she was dog sh*t....lol you trash are funny..
chicken iggers

Martin, TN

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Thank god far more of these unwanted pieces of shit go undiscovered and die rather than being found. Hopefully this will become a very popular trend.
TraygonesZombie

Roslindale, MA

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Best place for a newborn turdler could be that or an incinerator.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#19 Sep 3, 2013
The case is presented because it raises a staggering or disturbing question - why are black male babies, especially in America, seen by society and even many women who give birth to them, as generally worthless?

GrouchoMarxist

“These are a few.....”

Since: May 10

of my fav~o~rite things~~

#20 Sep 3, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
The case is presented because it raises a staggering or disturbing question - why are black male babies, especially in America, seen by society and even many women who give birth to them, as generally worthless?
No, the real question is why do blacks project their own disturbing behavior and the subsequent "guilt" for it onto whites like this? It isn't "society's fault that black girl did that. She could have dropped him off at any fire station, no questions asked.
http://youthservicesslc.files.wordpress.com/2...
She was probably just in a hurry to go meet the rock man.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#21 Oct 12, 2013
[10/12/13] GA. Cops Seek Parents Of Abandoned Black Boy

more of the same....and a disturbing trend.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/po...

``Police continue to search for a 3-year-old boy’s parents after the child was found alone early Saturday morning in an apartment complex on North Camp Creek Parkway.``
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#22 Oct 12, 2013
Chuck wrote:
White woman throws her new born white baby in Kohl's garbage.
August 15, 2013-Louisville, Kentucky, police have charged 29-year-old Jessica Price with murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with physical evidence for allegedly throwing her newborn infant’s body into the garbage at Kohl’s.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/08/22883-m...
Perhaps there may be a sensible ring-of-truth when the most extreme skinhead often claim that the modern WW is trash.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#24 Oct 12, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
The case is presented because it raises a staggering or disturbing question - why are black male babies, especially in America, seen by society and even many women who give birth to them, as generally worthless?
Whites have lower birth rates while white Parents are also committing infanticide. BOTH Mother Nature & Whites are at war with white babies. So who is generally MORE worthless?? Your self worth derives from racism because 'Realty' would MOST def destroy it. Whites such as yourself remain in darkness because it's comforting & because the light & WP don't get along in general.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#25 Oct 12, 2013
For the record any adult who would MURDER a child is worthless NOT the child!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,418,676
Obama DEA refuses to scale back pot restrictions 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 12 min Bobby T Canada 41
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 13 min KIP 49
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 30 min Hillary 2016 11
Justice for Victoria Martens! 31 min Knaive 1
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 32 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr fluer 237
More from around the web