Zimmerman Rescue Was A Hoax
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#24 Jul 23, 2013
WayOnBase wrote:
No photos, no mechanical problems, and he left the scene. This is such a set up! Only idiot GZ lovers believe this story.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/zimmerman-accus...
MACEO

I kinda Figured that what happened!

Its like you lie and said your White Wife had Cancer 3 times in order to make yourself look good! Your White wife didn't have vaginal cancer ot skin Cancer so you looked pretty foolish making up Doctor's Appointments to support your lies!

Nothing amazes me about FOOLS!

He will get his like you got yours!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#25 Jul 23, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
You uneducated idiot, if we are inbred like you people why are we genetically stronger?
"White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.
Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.
They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.
• Click here to visit FOXNews.com 's Evolution & Paleontology Center.
• Click here to visit FOXNews.com 's Natural Science Center.
"Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.
It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.
But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.
• Click here for the Cornell press release, and here for the full article in Nature.
The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.
"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante.
The Cornell team hopes to study other population groups in search of similar results
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/white... ;
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/white...
Genetics say you are inbred and we are not.
exactly, and even with cave monkey dna lmao theyre just genetic garbage
plus 80,000 is a large enough population shows how dumb they r.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 23, 2013
WayOnBase wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...he can pull people from an accident but can't fight off a 5'9 158 lbs kid in high school. Crackers believe any old stupid thing that fits their agenda.
right and he was in better shape then, now he all fat and wobbly.
Sally White

Houston, TX

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>right and he was in better shape then, now he all fat and wobbly.
Sort of like the 80% of black women in America who are classified as extremely obese?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#28 Jul 23, 2013
Truth Be Told wrote:
<quoted text>Like "Trayvon was the victim because he's black?"
MACEO

True! No Excuse but black men do 55% of the crimes and make up less than 6% of the population!

RAISE YOUR SONS TO BE GOOD MEN INSTEAD OF BEING LOSERS, LIVING OFFF WOMEN, FEELING EMASCULATED, ACCEPTING TRASH AS WELL AS COMMITTING CRIMES!!

Change how your profiled!

Black women change how they were perceived in less than 1 generation!

Why can' t you do it?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#29 Jul 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, and even with cave monkey dna lmao theyre just genetic garbage
MACEO

I kinda Figured that what happened!

Its like you lie and said your White Wife had Cancer 3 times in order to make yourself look good! Your White wife didn't have vaginal cancer ot skin Cancer so you looked pretty foolish making up Doctor's Appointments to support your lies!

Nothing amazes me about FOOLS!

He will get his like you got yours!

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#30 Jul 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, and even with cave monkey dna lmao theyre just genetic garbage
Do not listen to that idiot. It was more than 80,000 here. And blacks really didn't start to really multiply till decades after slavery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racia...

He makes up numbers with no link to back them up.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#31 Jul 23, 2013
Sally White wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like the 80% of black women in America who are classified as extremely obese?
MACEO
Kinda like Black men are classified as "Garbage Men" and the least wanted by all races!
80% or more of Black males are classified as "LOSERS, Unattractive, Fat, Lazy, Effeminate" always trying to "Live off women" and "Get over" on folks!
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

#32 Jul 23, 2013
Where are the interviews of the survivors? Everybody has a camera phone...why no photos of the accident with Zimmerman there? How do we even know there was an accident? They say the police varify it. Was it the same cops who let Martin lay in the morgue for 2 days as a John Doe even though he had a cell phone on him?

How dumb can ckrackers be??? LMAO

Stop doing meth...it kills brains cells! lol

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#34 Jul 23, 2013
WayOnBase wrote:
Where are the interviews of the survivors? Everybody has a camera phone...why no photos of the accident with Zimmerman there? How do we even know there was an accident? They say the police varify it. Was it the same cops who let Martin lay in the morgue for 2 days as a John Doe even though he had a cell phone on him?
How dumb can ckrackers be??? LMAO
Stop doing meth...it kills brains cells! lol
It's simple. They believe what they "want" to believe and therefore it's true, as long as it's in their favor or their innate beliefs of their superiority. The American Indians said they "speak with forked tongues" They are liars and have always been liars. Among other things!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#35 Jul 23, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Inbreds will believe anything they are told.
I do co-sign. Thank you ALL for voicing my thoughts on this nonsense.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#36 Jul 23, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do co-sign. Thank you ALL for voicing my thoughts on this nonsense.
It does explain the "all of one mind" mindset. Interesting....Of course not at whites are evil nor like the ones we're describing but they're too damn many of them for my taste.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#37 Jul 23, 2013
Sally White wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it hurt to talk truth about your idol GZ
travis

Tucker, GA

#38 Jul 23, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple. They believe what they "want" to believe and therefore it's true, as long as it's in their favor..
Project much?

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#39 Jul 23, 2013
It does seem very suspicious. Someone who has received an enormous amount of death threats will be a lot MORE concerned about their own safety. If a car runnun' off the road is what it take to get him out on the streets again, he want be around long.
Leroy the truth Jones

Harrisburg, PA

#40 Jul 23, 2013
Too cared to ID with Zm.
Leroy the truth Jones

Harrisburg, PA

#41 Jul 23, 2013
scared
word

Dallas, TX

#43 Jul 23, 2013
Zimmerman is a true American hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,685,045
A.I. to supplement declining intelligence? 4 min Denigrade 3
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 4 min Joey 2
Negroes are still butt hurt over Trump's Africa... 5 min Denigrade 11
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Frankie Rizzo 87
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 17 min Captain MAGA 330
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 21 min Harrisson 59
Racist White People on MLK Day. 38 min Savant 149
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 1 hr Harrisson 50
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 3 hr White 51