Zimmerman Rescue Was A Hoax
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2013
No photos, no mechanical problems, and he left the scene. This is such a set up! Only idiot GZ lovers believe this story.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/zimmerman-accus...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 23, 2013
know thats a lie, his obese @ss aint rescue nobody, he's too fat. yes this story is bogus. lol wow

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Exactly, it was staged. You mean to tell me a coward that was too scared to identify himself to a 17 year old he was following saved a family.

He just happen to be there days after he was unrightfully acquitted of shooting a 17 year old in the heart?

Bs 100%
Allen

United States

#4 Jul 23, 2013
It only says what negroes twittered. No proof of the accident being a hoax. Stupid, gullible negoes!

He shot the tires...lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
It only says what negroes twittered. No proof of the accident being a hoax. Stupid, gullible negoes!
He shot the tires...lol
You stupid gullible honkeys will believe anything the news tells you. We are not buying it.

This was staged to make GZ look good.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 23, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Exactly, it was staged. You mean to tell me a coward that was too scared to identify himself to a 17 year old he was following saved a family.
He just happen to be there days after he was unrightfully acquitted of shooting a 17 year old in the heart?
Bs 100%
lol for real what a made up story and see how theyre running with it. i wonder who's idea it was, mustve been his daddy's connects
Nupid Stiggers

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2013
WayOnBase wrote:
No photos, no mechanical problems, and he left the scene. This is such a set up! Only idiot GZ lovers believe this story.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/07/zimmerman-accus...
Did you even read the article, you dumb Coon?

SMDH

I'll take the world news and the Seminole County, Authorities over some dumb smelly Negro on Topix.

I think it's great, Zimmerman done a service even greater than offing that pavement -ape, he's got all you sub-Saharan slave-livestock descendants chimping 24/7/365.

Got to love this country....
Nupid Stiggers

Buffalo, NY

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Allen wrote:
He shot the tires...lol
Our Negroes are funny, aren't they? You can see why, with their reasoning skills and intelligence, why they have achieved NOTHING lol

Hero Zimmerman could have performed his act right in front of the Topix pavement-apes, and they'd still say it was staged or that George shot out the tires LMFWAO

There will be a film about him, I am sure.

I heard there is a motion to have his statue on Mount Rushmore:

http://tinypic.com/r/34sj6lv/6

Level 4

Location hidden

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Figures the inbred racists believe it is true. That is how you know it was staged.
Nupid Stiggers

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jul 23, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Bs 100%
Aziya Shines wrote:
know thats a lie, his obese @ss aint rescue nobody, he's too fat. yes this story is bogus. lol wow
KMWA

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>lol for real what a made up story and see how theyre running with it. i wonder who's idea it was, mustve been his daddy's connects
Yup definitely daddy to the rescue again.

Level 4

Location hidden

#12 Jul 23, 2013
It was staged so fast after his unrightfully acquittal because of the threat of a civil suit against him.
Allen

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2013
They think it's for real....lol
Nupid Stiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even read the article, you dumb Coon?
SMDH
I'll take the world news and the Seminole County, Authorities over some dumb smelly Negro on Topix.
I think it's great, Zimmerman done a service even greater than offing that pavement -ape, he's got all you sub-Saharan slave-livestock descendants chimping 24/7/365.
Got to love this country....
Like I said, "gullible negroes."
LMAO!!!
Nope, obviously they didn't read it. This heroic action of Zimmerman is burning blacks up...

LITERALLY!!!
Allen

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Nupid Stiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
KMWA
lol

Level 4

Location hidden

#15 Jul 23, 2013
unrightful*
Nupid Stiggers

Buffalo, NY

#17 Jul 23, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Figures the inbred racists believe it is true. That is how you know it was staged.
African migration - slavery lol - to the US stopped over a hundred years ago, at the time there were about 80,000 Negroes, today we have 40 million of you waste of oxygen beasts, and you call us inbred lmfwao

You are suffering from the same delusion that conspiracy nuts suffer, anything that doesn't support the delusion, s part of the conspiracy, read a little psychology, Tyrone.

It's the truth, but , really, who cares what a bunch of low-IQ penniless slave-livestock descendants think? I'd take more notice of my horse or cat, than any Negro...you untermensch are irrelevant in the modern world.

Level 4

Location hidden

#18 Jul 23, 2013
stupid inbred honkey wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
KMWA
I do not click links from inbreds.

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Jul 23, 2013
Nupid Stiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
African migration - slavery lol - to the US stopped over a hundred years ago, at the time there were about 80,000 Negroes, today we have 40 million of you waste of oxygen beasts, and you call us inbred lmfwao
You are suffering from the same delusion that conspiracy nuts suffer, anything that doesn't support the delusion, s part of the conspiracy, read a little psychology, Tyrone.
It's the truth, but , really, who cares what a bunch of low-IQ penniless slave-livestock descendants think? I'd take more notice of my horse or cat, than any Negro...you untermensch are irrelevant in the modern world.
You uneducated idiot, if we are inbred like you people why are we genetically stronger?

"White Americans are both genetically weaker and less diverse than their black compatriots, a Cornell University-led study finds.

Analyzing the genetic makeup of 20 Americans of European ancestry and 15 African-Americans, researchers found that the former showed much less variation among 10,000 tested genes than did the latter, which was expected.

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

• Click here to visit FOXNews.com 's Evolution & Paleontology Center.

• Click here to visit FOXNews.com 's Natural Science Center.

"Since we tend to think of European populations as quite large, we did not expect to see a significant difference in the distribution of neutral and deleterious variation between the two populations," said senior co-author Carlos Bustamante, an assistant professor of biological statistics and computational biology at Cornell.

It's been known for years that all non-Africans are descended from a small group, perhaps only a few dozen individuals, who left the continent between 50,000 and 100,000 years ago.

But the Cornell study, published in the journal Nature Thursday, indicates that Europeans went through a second "population bottleneck," probably about 30,000 years ago, when the ancestral population was again reduced to relatively few in number.

• Click here for the Cornell press release, and here for the full article in Nature.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

"What we may be seeing is a 'population genetic echo' of the founding of Europe," said Bustamante.

The Cornell team hopes to study other population groups in search of similar results

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/white... ;

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/white...

Genetics say you are inbred and we are not.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Jul 23, 2013
Inbreds will believe anything they are told.
WayOnBase

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 23, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
Yeah...he can pull people from an accident but can't fight off a 5'9 158 lbs kid in high school. Crackers believe any old stupid thing that fits their agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,618,152
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 7 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 11 min brownstreaks return 91
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Trollslayer 35,233
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 22 min Trollslayer 20
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 30 min Shaft 69
Jizzrealite Supremacist is from North Africa. A... 40 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 87
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 4 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web