EUROPE: How do YOU view AMERICANS?
Giggs

Corby, UK

#2875 Aug 23, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Most African-Americans direct their anger at white Americans, in both progressive and not-so-progressive ways. But not mainly at white Brits. It is our own compatriots who have made life a living hell for 355 years.
Some African-Americans see Europe (UK included) as a better place than the USA. W.E.B. Du Bois in Germany, Paul Robeson in England, and Richard in France, believed they witnessesd societies freer and more tolerant than the USA. Not only our AA intellectuals (such as the previously mentioned gentlemen), but even ordinary AA folk who been to Europe during militay service often saw those countries ss more livable than their own. My Uncle Oscar,who's now very old and fought at Normandy, almost decided never to leave France. I also found France less of a racial burden than the USA. My experince would have been different, however, if I were a North African or Francphone Black.
However, some African Americans (like Du Bois, Robeson and others) also saw Europe as a tyrannical power colonizing and pillaging Africa and other lands of color. And they've recalled that most American whites are descendants of people from UK and continental Europe. Europe is known for the Atlantic slave trade and colonialism. So, ther are many AA folk who share the sentiments expressed by Frantz Fanon: "Leave this Euroope where they are never done talking about Man but kill men wherever they find them, on th corner of every one of their streets, and on every corner of the globe." (Quotation almost exact).
But UK is not often the main target of AA anger.
Interesting post Savant.

I cant fully remember all history I learnt in school but we read books and articles by Marcus Garvey, W.E.B. Du Bois, Booker T Washington and this other guy who was a trade unionist in the 30s.

Some of it was quite interesting.

My Grandmother (German) told me the first American soldier she saw after the invasion was a massive African American who came into their cellar while they were hiding. She was told to cover up because blacks were viewed as rapists and such. But apparently he just gave them chocolates and chewing gum.
Giggs

Corby, UK

#2876 Aug 23, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Alabama.
Ive been telling sOne about how I want to visit the south. Alabama is definitely on my list. You cant visit the south without seeing Alabama it wouldn't be right.
Giggs

Corby, UK

#2877 Aug 23, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like my tea as well. And I brew it like the English do, using loose tea instead of tea bags like most Americans do.
I have to admit I drink several cups of tea every day. I have tea for breakfast, a lighter tea for afternoon and earl gray in case i get headache.

But top marks to you....even I use tea bags most of the time. You cant beat proper loose tea in a poured from a china pot. Ive even started using bottled mineral water to brew mine.

Twining's is my favorite tea.... PG tips, yorkshire, tetley....but not lipton or any of the others.

I doubt you need any advice making tea.... but I love watching this.... Forget inevitable destruction the kettle has just boiled lol.

Tea Making Tips (1941)

Basically tea tea tea!!!
Giggs

Corby, UK

#2878 Aug 23, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure but the Germanic "tribe" means more to me, sure I can relate to Spanish, French etc. I can relate to a very few non-religious ppl from Muslim countries. Other than that I cannot relate to them at all.
I cant really explain why but the french, Italians and spanish are much different to the rest of us in western europe. Our culture has more similarities than we do with them.

eg...we drink beer... they drink wine.

anglo saxons and vikings came from your direction.... and thats who English are more genetically and culturally related too than the french and the Italians who lived her also.

the poem Beowulf is an example of this. Its your history but it somehow became mine also.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2880 Aug 23, 2013
KajetanStefanowicz wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it be denied that Jews setup the Soviet Union?
Lenin was of Jewish orgins & a Jewish supremacist who said the Intelligent Russian is usually of Jewish blood.
His top side kick Leon Trotsky was Jewish.
His other henchman Kamenev was Jewish & Zinovev was Jewish
.... As for Stalin he had Jewish henchmman of Lazar Kaganovich, Genrikh Yagoda & Bukharin
Why don't you explain the blood libel and which was Soviet propaganda intended to scapegoat the Jews.

The same blood libel that dirtballs such as yourself push today.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2881 Aug 23, 2013
A Polish nazi. You just can't make this stuff up.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2882 Aug 23, 2013
Russian history. The invasion.

http://www.artrusse.ca/History/invasion_en.ht...

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2885 Aug 23, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post Savant.
I cant fully remember all history I learnt in school but we read books and articles by Marcus Garvey, W.E.B. Du Bois, Booker T Washington and this other guy who was a trade unionist in the 30s.
Some of it was quite interesting.
My Grandmother (German) told me the first American soldier she saw after the invasion was a massive African American who came into their cellar while they were hiding. She was told to cover up because blacks were viewed as rapists and such. But apparently he just gave them chocolates and chewing gum.
The other guy, if he was a trade unionist in the 1930s, was probably A.Phillip Randolph. And there was also Bayard Rustin.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2886 Aug 23, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know of anyone who alleges a Jewish "conspiracy", except for some who said Mossad did 9/11 -- I hear that's one that is very popular with Muslims now. But the huge involvement that Jews have had on the Left is undeniable. There is no conspiracy. They are very proud of it.
Here's even a Wikipedia article they wrote about themselves:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_left
Some would argue that Jewish involvement in these left-wing movements (if not led by them) was necessary but not sufficent for their success.
By the way, it's Henrickson (not Hendrickson), and you can call me Walter or Walt for short (not William).
The old line that Black activism was a Communist (or Communist duped) movement secretly instigated by Jews was a claim commonly made by southern reactionaries long before 9/11.
The claim actually reeks of anti-Black racism as well as antisemitism. Apparently, our parents were too dumb to organize a movement, and could only act if instigated by lefty Jewish Commie conspirators.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2887 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Would, you like to read the extensive list about blood libel documentaries!?(-See link below)
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifi...
If blood libel was used to scapegoat why weren't these used to scapegoat gypsies or other European enemies!?
Why, was blood libel a Kosher issue across Europe!?
Blood libels against Jews in Russia in Modern Times 1799 to after 1948
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/russlan...

http://books.google.com/books...
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2888 Aug 23, 2013
Who else is using the blood libel propaganda?

Muslims in the Middle East.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2891 Aug 23, 2013
Jews again accused of using blood in matzah
Newspaper repeats age-old libel about 'barbaric rituals
http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/jews-again-accused...
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2892 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Polish heroes of both Polish & Jews were murdered in cold blood by Kosher Communists.
.... Polish Witold Pilecki came up with Witold's Report to help Jews find out about Auschwitz by purposefully getting jailed at Auschwitz to find out information about Auschwitz to escape & brin forward the earliest of information about Auschwitz.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold 's_Report
Polish Witold Pilecki fought through out WW2 including in the Warsaw uprising against Nazi Germany as a Polish patriot.
..... Witold Pilecki was killed by KOSHER COMMUNISTS.
When Kosher Communists Roman Romkowski & Jozef Rozanski had setup to have Witold Pilecki killed.
While Kosher Communist Piotr Smietanski had killed Witold Pilecki himself.
Wikipedia is not a credible source.

If you want to push your Polish Nationalism, move to Poland. While you're at it, take your blood libel folklore with you.

"
In later years the specter of the blood libel has been raised in the Soviet press in remote regions of the U.S.S.R., such as Georgia, Dagestan, and Uzbekistan, in the context of the violent propaganda campaign conducted by the Soviet government against Judaism and the State of Israel. After these attempts had aroused world public opinion, they were dropped.

[Y.S.]> (col. 1131)

<It was only in 1965 that the church officially repudiated the blood libel of *Trent by canceling the beatification of Simon and the celebrations in his honor).> (col. 1124)

<[H.H.B.-S.]> (col. 1128)"
http://www.geschichteinchronologie.ch/russlan...
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2893 Aug 23, 2013
Who else used the blood libel propaganda?

Nazis.

The Blood Libel Legend: A Casebook in Anti-Semitic Folklore
http://books.google.com/books...

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2894 Aug 23, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit I drink several cups of tea every day. I have tea for breakfast, a lighter tea for afternoon and earl gray in case i get headache.
But top marks to you....even I use tea bags most of the time. You cant beat proper loose tea in a poured from a china pot. Ive even started using bottled mineral water to brew mine.
Twining's is my favorite tea.... PG tips, yorkshire, tetley....but not lipton or any of the others.
I doubt you need any advice making tea.... but I love watching this.... Forget inevitable destruction the kettle has just boiled lol.
Tea Making Tips (1941)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vnvYymrCn4gXX
Basically tea tea tea!!!
Huh, I was under the impression that you all did not use tea bags on the other side of the pond.

Those were good tips. Another tip is to use cold water because it can contain more oxygen. If you notice in the film, they do know that more oxygen is better for brewing because they advise using freshly drawn water and not to let the water boil for too long since it is not as aerated. I start with ice water myself.

Hot tea is not very popular here, but in the South iced tea is extremely popular, especially sweet tea. Everybody drinks sweet tea. Except for me; I much prefer it without sugar.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2895 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Polish heroes of both Polish & Jews were murdered in cold blood by Kosher Communists.
.... Polish Witold Pilecki came up with Witold's Report to help Jews find out about Auschwitz by purposefully getting jailed at Auschwitz to find out information about Auschwitz to escape & brin forward the earliest of information about Auschwitz.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold 's_Report
Polish Witold Pilecki fought through out WW2 including in the Warsaw uprising against Nazi Germany as a Polish patriot.
..... Witold Pilecki was killed by KOSHER COMMUNISTS.
When Kosher Communists Roman Romkowski & Jozef Rozanski had setup to have Witold Pilecki killed.
While Kosher Communist Piotr Smietanski had killed Witold Pilecki himself.
And the Nazis loved the Poles didn't they.

How many Poles did the Nazis murder? The same Nazis that used the blood libel and who were aligned with the Muslims who are using the blood libel to poison the minds of their youth... Those who state that "the real Holocaust is yet to come." And what they plan on doing to the Jews will usher in what will be done to all "infidels".

Try to join us in the present day.
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2896 Aug 23, 2013
Come this 9/11, there will be a Million Muslim march on DC.

However...

VIGILANCE! AFDI and 9/11 Parents & Families of Firefighters, WTC Victims to hold Memorial and Press Conference at Ground Zero on 9/11
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
ashling-

Ashley, OH

#2899 Aug 23, 2013
"NEW YORK, August 21 -- The human rights organization the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), a group of 9/11 family members, and noted human rights activists are holding a joint press conference and memorial service at Ground Zero in New York City on September 11, 2013, the twelfth anniversary of the 9/11 jihad terror attacks.

The memorial and press conference will begin at 1PM at the southwest corner of Zuccotti Park, at Church and Cedar streets in lower Manhattan.

The press conference will be hosted by AFDI’s Executive Pamela Geller and Associate Director Robert Spencer. Featured speakers will be 9/11 family members Rosaleen Talon and Nelly Braginsky, 9/11 first responder Alan T. DeVona, Sudanese human rights activist Simon Deng, and Coptic Christian human rights activist Ashraf Ramelah.

Rosaleen Tallon is the sister of firefighter Sean Tallon, who was also killed in the World Trade Center on 9/11. Nelly Braginsky is the mother of Alexander Braginsky, who was killed also killed at the WTC on 9/11. Alan T. DeVona was the Port Authority Police Department World Trade Center Patrol Sergeant at the time of the 9/11 jihad attack.

Deng and Ramelah will explain how the appeasement of jihadists and Islamic supremacists such as is represented by the direction of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum only aids and abets the wholesale persecution of non-Muslims in Sudan, Egypt and elsewhere.

Geller said in a statement:“The Million Muslim March on 9/11 in Washington is an attempt to obscure the reality of what happened on 9/11, portray Muslims as victims, and intimidate government and law enforcement officials into ending surveillance of suspected jihadists. Our memorial and press conference puts the focus back where it should be: on the victims of 9/11, and our need to be vigilant in the face of the ongoing jihad threat.”

The press conference will advocate for the honorable and respectful interment of unidentified 9/11 human remains at Ground Zero – not inside the Museum, as planned. Nearly a decade ago, 9/11 families were promised in writing by the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (LMDC) in 2003 that these remains would be located in a “separate and distinct repository – separate from any museum or visitor center.” But city officials and the Museum directors reneged on that promise, and plan to place 9,000 unidentified remains 70 feet (seven stories) below ground – where their relatives will be charged $25 admission to visit.

The press conference will also address the non-patriotic theme of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum, including the absence of American flags on the site (there is only one flag at the site, and that one was originally put up by construction workers and then moved to the edge of the site where it can barely be seen at all). This is consistent with the initial rejection by National September 11 Memorial and Museum creative director Michael Shulan’s initial rejection of the iconic flag-raising photo in the Museum, complaining that it was “too rah-rah American.”

Press conference speakers will also note the fact that the photos of the 9/11 jihad terrorists, plus their martyrdom quotes, will be prominently displayed in the Museum, while information on the victims will be in a kiosk, much less prominently displayed. The victims’ photos will be twelve feet above the floor on one wall (3,000-plus photos), while those of the 19 jihadis will have their own wall, with their murderous statements and artifacts at eye level.

Geller concluded:“We will be calling upon the federal government to take over the administration of the National September 11 Memorial and Museum. It should be a national museum. 9/11 family members should not have to pay $25 to visit the remains of 9,000 victims deep underground.”"

Giggs

Edinburgh, UK

#2901 Aug 23, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, I was under the impression that you all did not use tea bags on the other side of the pond.
Those were good tips. Another tip is to use cold water because it can contain more oxygen. If you notice in the film, they do know that more oxygen is better for brewing because they advise using freshly drawn water and not to let the water boil for too long since it is not as aerated. I start with ice water myself.
Hot tea is not very popular here, but in the South iced tea is extremely popular, especially sweet tea. Everybody drinks sweet tea. Except for me; I much prefer it without sugar.
I dont use re boiled water either...unless im short on time. The proper way to make tea is how you do it. Using a teapot and china cups will also give better results. But usually I just use teabags in a normal mug. Its better to do it the right way.

I also don't like having sugar in my tea. But thats a personal preference. Its really hard to make a cup of tea for someone else because people who like tea are extremely picky.

I like ice tea too. I first tried it in America but lipton sell it hear now too. I think they make it from a different plant than normal tea im not sure.

I can even drink Chinese tea. Herbal tea is good when I get ill... I drink different ones like peppermint if im bloated. Strong tea seems to get rid of headache symptoms.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2904 Aug 23, 2013
ashling- wrote:
Come this 9/11, there will be a Million Muslim march on DC.
However...
VIGILANCE! AFDI and 9/11 Parents & Families of Firefighters, WTC Victims to hold Memorial and Press Conference at Ground Zero on 9/11
This blogger and columnist Ilana Mercer sort of reminds me of Pamela Gellar. I just discovered her recently and have really liked her writings.
http://barelyablog.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min caterwaul 1,567,901
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 3 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 13 min Yisraelite Suprem... 26
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 32 min Yisraelite Suprem... 348
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 36 min Dillion 2
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 37 min Harrisson 72
Yisraelite Supremacist Impersonators 🛑 39 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 8 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web