Why are grown black people so F**king...

Why are grown black people so F**king juvenile and immature?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Quitbeingstupid

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 2, 2008
Just wondering and this Topix board proves my point. Why are so-called grown black people so stupid, juvenile and immature?

Just look at these threads and the titles alone prove that their brains have not developed to the point that "NORMAL" people of other races develop.

Do you think it is from their mother's neglect and abuse? I do I think they are grown immature imbeciles that never matured correctly.

Thus the need to incarcerate them to keep them from doing harm in the general society. Thank God for prisons to house them away from other "NORMAL" people.

For the newbies to Topix AA forums just take a minute and read the title of the threads. Then go into the threads and see the responses. If you are functioning at a normal rate you will see what I mean.

And these people are living their whole entire lifes in some cases on these boards. It is apparent that most probably 80% don't have a job. They could not have a job and post at all times of the day and night.

A good case example of a so-called grown man that never matured into manhood is "DOBY THE DOGGY" the name proves he didn't. But checkout his avatar picture. He posts my picture of me and my daughter that I posted sometime back. Now if that is not juvenile grade school behavior you tell me what it is. There is no excuse for a so-called grown man to resort to such juvenile immature behavior.

I am glad my husband and I raised our three black children into "NORMAL" high functioning adults. I guess these people's Mamas were high on crack, weed and alcohol when raising such rejects of society. How sad is this for the black race? A whole generation of complete and total garbage. The black people of these forums are for the most part nothing but the garbage of society. Very sad state for the rest of us "NORMAL" people to have to deal with such rejects.

“fullblown technicolour ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 2, 2008
WOW. It's nice to know that you generalised a group of people for no reason. Now all blacks aren't 'developed' at a normal rate? Funny. I could say the same for the white trolls I see on here.

And from what I gather, Doby seems to be an intelligent person, judging from a few of his posts.

I get that there are a few idiots now and again (especially me being eighteen--some of the antics are rather stupid), but not all BLACKS are like that, similairly, not ALL WHITES?

By the way, are you CanWeTalk?

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#3 Jun 2, 2008
your not juvenile or immature for posting on those threads, or coming on this website
or even starting this thread are you?

you know this is going to start shit
and you obviously want a 'juvenile and immature' argument with the ones that arent 'normal'

80% dont have a job, a statistic you pulled out of your asshole, but do you? reading all of our abnormal and immature posts is that your job?

&&&&&&
isit not immature to follow a certain poster around the forum?
yes, yes, the immature ones do read
dont babies follow people around?
the same way you do WLC?

YOUR MUM is high on crack, weed and alchol, you chat shit, you know it, and if this is that crazy woman 'canwetalk'
you need to drink brandy with your prozac.

NOW
please go back to your normal black family and drink my piss.

yes thats a thing 'normal' people say x

we also appreciate your use of paragraphs and spell check. it didnt go unoticed

“Want to touch my fro?”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Small town, Ohio

#5 Jun 2, 2008
What is truly juvenile and immature is being so utterly offensive that you get banned once a month and have to return to topix under a new screen name.

Welcome back you wretched slag.

Norwich, UK

#6 Jun 2, 2008
ohReally wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, how nice that a black is offended by a "generalization".... .
Now go back to calling ALL whites "devil".
(Here comes the "I never said that" bullshit....)
because not ALL of us did
so
its not shit
Concerned Black Citizen

Richmond, VA

#7 Jun 2, 2008
Quitbeingstupid wrote:
Just wondering and this Topix board proves my point. Why are so-called grown black people so stupid, juvenile and immature?
Just look at these threads and the titles alone prove that their brains have not developed to the point that "NORMAL" people of other races develop.
Do you think it is from their mother's neglect and abuse? I do I think they are grown immature imbeciles that never matured correctly.
Thus the need to incarcerate them to keep them from doing harm in the general society. Thank God for prisons to house them away from other "NORMAL" people.
For the newbies to Topix AA forums just take a minute and read the title of the threads. Then go into the threads and see the responses. If you are functioning at a normal rate you will see what I mean.
And these people are living their whole entire lifes in some cases on these boards. It is apparent that most probably 80% don't have a job. They could not have a job and post at all times of the day and night.
A good case example of a so-called grown man that never matured into manhood is "DOBY THE DOGGY" the name proves he didn't. But checkout his avatar picture. He posts my picture of me and my daughter that I posted sometime back. Now if that is not juvenile grade school behavior you tell me what it is. There is no excuse for a so-called grown man to resort to such juvenile immature behavior.
I am glad my husband and I raised our three black children into "NORMAL" high functioning adults. I guess these people's Mamas were high on crack, weed and alcohol when raising such rejects of society. How sad is this for the black race? A whole generation of complete and total garbage. The black people of these forums are for the most part nothing but the garbage of society. Very sad state for the rest of us "NORMAL" people to have to deal with such rejects.
I don't think it is right to generalize an entire group of people as you've done just because you may be annoyed with many of the threads in the AA forum.

Are you 100% sure that it is AA's who start many of the threads you speak of? AA’s does not start many of the threads you speak of. Secondly the AA forum has many topics; from political to entertainment that has lively discussion so you can choose which thread you chose to comment on. Do I agree or like every thread I see posted in the AA forum, NO but it is my choice to comment in that thread or not too.

You need to loosen up and stop worrying about what Whites think of you. I think that is where your problem lies. You are far too concerned with how Blacks look in the eyes of Whites. Stop trying to please the White Man.

I hope you and your husband didn't raise three Black children who are ashamed of being Black as you obviously do. This just goes to show you how Blacks are lumped together and not judged individually. Sad but I'll keep you in my prayers.

“fullblown technicolour ”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 2, 2008
ohReally wrote:
LOL, well I never did say it, and when I do see those threads, I make a post saying it is wrong--I generally don't go into WLC threads because they are the same old tired crap, most ignore him. I'm not a racist, I know that and that's all that matters.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#9 Jun 2, 2008
Ransgrl wrote:
What is truly juvenile and immature is being so utterly offensive that you get banned once a month and have to return to topix under a new screen name.
LOL! This is a good one, Ransgrl!! I'll give you a 9 for this one. But don't let this troll drag you in any further. Remember that - they exist ONLY TO PROVOKE us. The more you reply to them, the happier they are.

On the other hand, I think that we decent folks (non-racists of all colors) should talk to one another as much as possible.

Don't waste too much energy on these clowns though. They'll suck you in deep if they can. In other words, if you let them. I'm going to add this thread to my Daily Troll Update List.

;o)

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#10 Jun 2, 2008
Concerned Black Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is right to generalize an entire group of people as you've done just because you may be annoyed with many of the threads in the AA forum....
CBC,

Don't even TRY to reason with this person. He/she is a Troll and a racist. Frequently trolls SPOOF other people's races. Whites masquerade as Blacks, and vice versa.

It's all a MIND GAME and you are most assuredly being toyed with. Don't waste your time and for sure, don't waste your prayers on this joker.

Cheers!

“the answer to 1984 is 1776”

Level 1

cali girl born & raised

#11 Jun 2, 2008
b*tch you're the one starting half of these stupid ass threads and polls.

your smoke and mirrors bullsh*t is so transparent.

a better question would be, how many times were you dropped on your fat head as an infant?

-you and your life are a joke

-you need medication

-you exhibit ALL symptoms of dissociative ddentity disorder {multiple personalities)

-you're obviously bitter

-you feel that negative attention is better than none at all

-you have admitted here that you are an internet junkie and your husband is a tv junkie.. wow, you guys are like the dysfunctional, interracial ozzie & harriet!

-you're obviously jealous of everyone who has a life and have like 30 years less on earth than you do

-you're obese (can't forget that)

-you're physically hideous and inside you're even worse

-you think people *actually* internalize the sh*t said or done here on topix

-you're think you get under people's skin, but in reality most people just feel TREMENDOUSLY sorry for you

-you have been banned from topix SO many times that you now have to PAY for proxy ips JUST so you can log onto here.(seriously, how lame is that)

you, my fat elderly friend, are absurdity personified.

get a grip b*tch because no one really cares about topix as much as you do.

“the answer to 1984 is 1776”

Level 1

cali girl born & raised

#12 Jun 2, 2008
Ransgrl wrote:
amen!

she doesn't stay gone for long.

Springfield, IL

#13 Jun 2, 2008
Quitbeingstupid wrote:
Half, if not more, of these threads are started by whites, either pretending to be black or simply trying to promote their ridiculous assumptions about blacks, as anyone with the sense God gave fleas would realize.
Please go away

Maple Grove, MN

#14 Jun 2, 2008
ohReally wrote:
Hmmmm...that was very good.

This follows the exact same "logic" that white society is evil, yet they demand that they are entitled to a "level playing field," and then they refuse to do the slightest thing to integrate themselves into the society that they demand entry into.

Like, maybe one of first things to do would be to learn the English language.

But alas, logic and the street n-egr-0 appear to be the ultimate non sequitur.

Along with facts, reason, and being q-u-i-e-t.
Please go away

Maple Grove, MN

#15 Jun 2, 2008
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! This is a good one, Ransgrl!! I'll give you a 9 for this one. But don't let this troll drag you in any further. Remember that - they exist ONLY TO PROVOKE us. The more you reply to them, the happier they are.
On the other hand, I think that we decent folks (non-racists of all colors) should talk to one another as much as possible.
Don't waste too much energy on these clowns though. They'll suck you in deep if they can. In other words, if you let them. I'm going to add this thread to my Daily Troll Update List.
;o)
No, we exist only to be productive and considerate citizens. We ask that of you too.

We would like to be able to go about being productive and considerate citiznes on a daily basis without have laws and institutions "adjusted" for absurd, counterproductive ill-conceived notions whose sustenance comes only from one group that screams the loudest and does the least, all while have the tools the demand yet doing nothing.

Provoke? The most disrespectful culture on Earth is the very (and only) group that claims they cannot get any respect. Amazing, and true. But facts are reality, as we witness everyday, are kryptonite to the street-n-e-g-ro.

Oh, and maybe you folks can hold a news conference and ask that blacks, for just ONE day only, talk and behave in a way that does not disrupt the public. It would be a true miracle.

“Want to touch my fro?”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Small town, Ohio

#16 Jun 2, 2008
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
;o)
Sorry Dr. H. I try to control myself, but I have no patience for this one. But anyway, you are making quite a name for yourself here. Keep up the good work!

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

#17 Jun 2, 2008
Ransgrl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dr. H. I try to control myself, but I have no patience for this one. But anyway, you are making quite a name for yourself here. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, Sis! Once you are onto their game and they can no longer "play" you, they start flipping out. It's all a giant MIND GAME!

Stay strong!
Please go away

Maple Grove, MN

#18 Jun 2, 2008
Chill out again wrote:
<quoted text>
Half, if not more, of these threads are started by whites, either pretending to be black or simply trying to promote their ridiculous assumptions about blacks, as anyone with the sense God gave fleas would realize.
You bet. Ridiculous assumptions.
We assume that, in a restaurant, the group of street n-eg-r-os sitting at the other end of the restaurant will talk so loud, the entire restaurant will hear it. Why would any make such an assumption?
We assume that the street n-eg--ro will deny any and all facts related to the rate of crimes they commit against society, despite the fact that the facts are available to everyone. Why would any one assume that the street- ne-g-r-o is violent?
We assume that anytime any event happens that involves blacks and whites, that a large and very vocal group of street-n-egr-os will frame whatever ever happened in an us-vs-them arena. Why would any one assume such a thing would happen?
We assume that after decades of allowing the street - negro to go to any school the want, make available school loans, training, and all of the other things available to everyone else, that the majority will not take advantage of any of it. Where would any one get the idea to make that assumption?
We assume that black leaders will tell their constituents, the very same ones with an IQ of 65 and will not so much as learn English, that the reason they are not enjoying the same success as others (who speak English and go to school and work) is because of racism. Why would any one make such an assumption?
We read on this board by posters who reply to simple and widely known facts that the original posters is ignorant, racist, blowing smoke, or all the above. Where would any one get proof that such things exist?
The list is endless, and sadly, the only people that get it are the only ones who need to.
Where would any one get these assumptions?

Springfield, IL

#19 Jun 2, 2008
Please go away wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet. Ridiculous assumptions.
We assume that, in a restaurant, the group of street n-eg-r-os sitting at the other end of the restaurant will talk so loud, the entire restaurant will hear it. Why would any make such an assumption?
We assume that the street n-eg--ro will deny any and all facts related to the rate of crimes they commit against society, despite the fact that the facts are available to everyone. Why would any one assume that the street- ne-g-r-o is violent?
We assume that anytime any event happens that involves blacks and whites, that a large and very vocal group of street-n-egr-os will frame whatever ever happened in an us-vs-them arena. Why would any one assume such a thing would happen?
We assume that after decades of allowing the street - negro to go to any school the want, make available school loans, training, and all of the other things available to everyone else, that the majority will not take advantage of any of it. Where would any one get the idea to make that assumption?
We assume that black leaders will tell their constituents, the very same ones with an IQ of 65 and will not so much as learn English, that the reason they are not enjoying the same success as others (who speak English and go to school and work) is because of racism. Why would any one make such an assumption?
We read on this board by posters who reply to simple and widely known facts that the original posters is ignorant, racist, blowing smoke, or all the above. Where would any one get proof that such things exist?
The list is endless, and sadly, the only people that get it are the only ones who need to.
Where would any one get these assumptions?
We also assume that no whites or other groups ever do any of these things.
Wait... I don't mean "we"...I just mean you.
Please go away

Maple Grove, MN

#21 Jun 2, 2008
illusioned wrote:
WOW. It's nice to know that you generalised a group of people for no reason. Now all blacks aren't 'developed' at a normal rate? Funny. I could say the same for the white trolls I see on here.
And from what I gather, Doby seems to be an intelligent person, judging from a few of his posts.
I get that there are a few idiots now and again (especially me being eighteen--some of the antics are rather stupid), but not all BLACKS are like that, similairly, not ALL WHITES?
By the way, are you CanWeTalk?
Wow, it's nice to know you couldnt see the original post was written by a white person. But you could not tell? Didnt see the inferences and subtle hints of ignorance that the street-ne-g-rgo might have, like not being able to discern a post that was written but someone other than who they purport to be?
Please go away

Maple Grove, MN

#22 Jun 2, 2008
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
CBC,
Don't even TRY to reason with this person. He/she is a Troll and a racist. Frequently trolls SPOOF other people's races. Whites masquerade as Blacks, and vice versa.
It's all a MIND GAME and you are most assuredly being toyed with. Don't waste your time and for sure, don't waste your prayers on this joker.
Cheers!
Playing a mind game on a street ne-g-r-o is like hiding a coin in your hand, reaching to the ear of a 5 year old, and then pulling back your hand to reveal a coin. The 5 year old thinks the coin came from his ear. Every other person past the age of 8 realizes it isnt true. Fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBAMANATION 1,568,134
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min Trollslayer 4,049
My Message To The White Man 15 min The Power Of Mast... 9
Buck accidentally makes himself good after tryi... 18 min SWTT PUNKED OUT 2
Is the black man a living, walking penis? 21 min Ugly monkeys 2
This young black man has officially returned. 21 min The Amused Axe 37
Pointless 25 min The Amused Axe 6
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Whateveryo 30
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 936
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 3 hr Paul 73
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr luvher 1,555
More from around the web