Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

70% of interracial relationships is Asian women and White men it's a stat no one can ignore. From other social communities and networks I have been told that some white men prefer Asian women over white women. Some white men was very frank in their preference for Asian women over white women.

Some of these white guys say that Asian women are more attractive than white women. I have to admit that Asian women are attractive they are way more petite than white women.

Do you guys think White men are rebelling against white female feminism that has taken over? Or is it something else because the interracial mixing is growing among Asian women and White men.

I think it's a number of things and yet my theory is this that it's all about looks. Men are men regardless of race and let me be honest obesity among young white women is pretty bad.

White women is not has attractive has they was 30 or 50 years ago.
I think it's obesity among white women. And over all Asian women is just way more petite than white women.

Like I said I don't think it's just that but I believe it's part of it. I mean American women are fat in general. So if you're a white guy of course you're going to trade in you're chubby white chick for a hot Asian chick.

What you guys think?

A link to a article.

http://www.urbanbaby.com/talk/posts/50441796

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

GoodLook wrote:
70% of interracial relationships is Asian women and White men it's a stat no one can ignore. From other social communities and networks I have been told that some white men prefer Asian women over white women. Some white men was very frank in their preference for Asian women over white women.
Some of these white guys say that Asian women are more attractive than white women. I have to admit that Asian women are attractive they are way more petite than white women.
Do you guys think White men are rebelling against white female feminism that has taken over? Or is it something else because the interracial mixing is growing among Asian women and White men.
I think it's a number of things and yet my theory is this that it's all about looks. Men are men regardless of race and let me be honest obesity among young white women is pretty bad.
I think it's obesity among white women. And over all Asian women is just way more petite than white women.
Like I said I don't think it's just that but I believe it's part of it. I mean American women are fat in general. So if you're a white guy of course you're going to trade in you're chubby white chick for a hot Asian chick.
What you guys think?
A link to a article.
It's a mixture of things. Mostly because White men find it difficult to hook up with White women due to their feminism. White women in general have come to being too demanding and expect so much from White men, that they just give up on White women altogether.

There are also those White men who are socially-awkward with low-self esteem and lack of looks who have no chance in hooking up with White women so they go for Asian women.

There are those who genuinely seeking for someone who is compassionate and want someone to be there for them and work at their marriages instead of easy divorce.

Then there are the Dirty Old Men (DOMS) who are in the late 50s early 70s who marry 20 something year old poor Asian women from Asia after having at least 1 previous marriage with a White Women with some already have grandchildren.

I don't really think it's the obesity thing. That is just a cover up.

Anyway, I hope the decent couples of Asian women with White men have a happy marriage and wish them all the best.
LukeBenesGamblin gAddict

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

GoodLook wrote:
What you guys think?
A link to a article.
Same old, same old, same tired pathetic hatred that leads to nowhere.
One person or group thinks they are superior to others and they bash others to uplift themselves, and it goes back and forth. PATHETIC.
We all end up in the urn or the casket, we are nothing but dust in the wind.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Asian Woman tend to be feminine , they like to look pretty and take care of themselves , Western Females tend to want to be like Males and are therefore quite masculine.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

and if u are not an asian female or white male...why do u care? did.a korean steal your man or something?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Asian women are leaving their men, since their rate is 40 percent marrying other than Asian, and of that rate, white males are their preference.

I see so many white male/Asian female couplings.
boba

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

GoodLook wrote:
What you guys think?
A link to a article.
It's not that common but,I seen white men with chubby or more than chubby Asian women before in CA.
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Cambodian/Laotian women = HOTTEST women on the planet

5'5" maybe , 120 lbs , petite but curvy , goal oriented , hard working , comes from good TWO parent family with old country values. MMMM HMMMMM.

WINNER WINNER , CHICKEN DINNER!

This bloke will take a SE Asian cutey over the typical White American chick ANY DAY of the week.

You can not go wrong with 'em , trust me.

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

white women are s!ut5... white men dont want to marry s!ut5

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

NOW yall hatin on WW!! Damn! Can't yall just STOP!
jen from brooklyn

Middle Village, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

And I have left American men for German men.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

White feminists could give a shit about white men.

White women are not even having kids half the time, White men need to look elsewhere. If you refuse to have kids and prioritize work over family, you are ignoring your own maternal instincts.
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
white women are s!ut5... white men dont want to marry s!ut5
Says the "maled" with a cat with a melon on it's head. Let's guess, you're one of those "alpha males". LMAO!

Enjoy your IR, race traitor. No White woman with an ounce of common sense would touch you with a ten foot pole, fcktard.
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

*male
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

LOL at the fcktard talking about what White men want and he in the same breath stating that he's a race traitor. Oh yes, his children will be White won't they. Last I checked, some refer to their offspring as mongrels.

And somewhere a village is missing it's idiot.
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

The reason given that men pursue Asian women is that they are perceived to be trophy wives. However, it's the Asian men who possess the wealth.

At any rate, plain and simply those who do engage in relationships are into IR and IR is IR. And any White woman who is not into IR and who would entertain one of those men should they jump back over the fence should have her head checked in that they will jump back over the fence again in a moment's notice should the opportunity arise.

IR is IR and regardless if the person is Asian, Black, etc.

And the majority of the White men who do IR/those fence jumpers with Asian women won't hesitate to bash White women and that tells me plenty about their character, integrity and honor. And why when they jump back over the fence they should be promptly kicked to the curb where ilk like that belongs in that if they would bash their own, they'll bash anyone.
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Adds: Plain and simply, they can't and should never be trusted.
Jorge

Oneonta, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

aisling_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the "maled" with a cat with a melon on it's head. Let's guess, you're one of those "alpha males". LMAO!
Enjoy your IR, race traitor. No White woman with an ounce of common sense would touch you with a ten foot pole, fcktard.
You're mad because white men find you repulsive.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
aisling_

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to my White husband. However, you'll have to wait in that he's in Afghanistan, dim bulb. I'll be sure to relay your words of wisdom.

He would no sooner IR than the man in the moon.

Now, go post to Jtown, the race traitor who likes to bash White women. I'll assume since he says White women are slu*s, that his mother/all other female relatives of his must be one as well if we are to follow the fcktard's logic. That is if the dim bulb is even White which I suspect he isn't.

Have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of278
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••