Black Men Are Insecure
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#314 Jul 19, 2013
Transition wrote:
Let me guess this was posted by a biased IRBW that can't leave BM alone because of their own insecurity's even though they are supposed to be dating and loving white men they would rather talk about BM rather than WM the men they are supposed to be dating.
Women like you are so annoying its unbelievable.
I'm glad that i know the history of my own people because i would be a hot mess (Like you)if i didn't
I laugh at this though because i always see IR black women defending white men on this thread like a watch dog at every corner but when somebody says something bad about black women not one white men comes to your rescue.
you can even look at some of the comment made by white people on IRBM/BW videos by white people they call black people a "laughing stock" because we are the only ones bending over backwards to be accepted by them.
You are an absolute Dear Heart. I've read a few of your post and find you balanced, supportive and enlightened....truly refreshing. Kudos to you for not ingesting the divisive misinformation designed to lay waste to the organic love and affection we have for each other.

As a black man, a woman exercising her right to choice is not a breeding grounds for insecurity in me. Even if I don't see my reflection in her choice, It's not in the least bit reflective of moi. No one should give anyone the power of eliciting such negative emotions; it's a horrible way to live life.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

.......

#315 Jul 21, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an absolute Dear Heart. I've read a few of your post and find you balanced, supportive and enlightened....truly refreshing. Kudos to you for not ingesting the divisive misinformation designed to lay waste to the organic love and affection we have for each other.
As a black man, a woman exercising her right to choice is not a breeding grounds for insecurity in me. Even if I don't see my reflection in her choice, It's not in the least bit reflective of moi. No one should give anyone the power of eliciting such negative emotions; it's a horrible way to live life.
Thank you i try to be supportive of black women and men at the same time.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#316 Jul 21, 2013
BLack men and women need to get off their azzes and help build up the black race by supporting our financial institutions (banks, etc).
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#317 Jul 28, 2013
In response to the critics (i.e. soul sniper), the once daily-updated various crime threads served three main purposes -

1. to raise awareness

2. they debunk all black monolithic theories

3. help the common black man understand why he's so unhappy by getting them to address the real root cause of their problems, though it looks like those efforts are falling on deaf ears or blind eyes.

__________

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#318 Jul 28, 2013
LION wrote:
BLack men and women need to get off their azzes and help build up the black race by supporting our financial institutions (banks, etc).
Sir, I feel you will find more by networking with Africans. They are often established very well financially and know how about international banking laws.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#319 Sep 24, 2013
'Insecure' is the textbook American black male's middle name. Upon their grandiose theories on various subjects, you'd think they should be dominating the world by now. To the contrary, they seem to be getting more angrier, more unhappier, more agitated.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#320 Oct 18, 2013
[10/16/13] Angry, Insecure Black Man Shoots His Ex-g/f And Her Brother

Main subject of report was the subsequent standoff. The suspect was later found dead in the house, and is probably a suicide. This happened in Tennessee.

http://www.wlox.com/story/23696727/report-off...

``The body of the man who shot two officers was found in a bathtub of a burned house, which he barricaded himself in for hours. A standoff situation started when officers arrived at the house with an arrest warrant for Aaron Dumas, 32, wanted for the attempted murder of his ex-girlfriend and her brother. He reportedly shot Angelique White, 29, and her brother, Christopher, 23, in their mother's driveway.``
britishman

Luton, UK

#321 Oct 20, 2013
wow black people are so messed up

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#322 Oct 20, 2013
britishman wrote:
wow black people are so messed up
You can thank eurocentrism and (ironically) hip hop culture for that.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#323 Oct 20, 2013
GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank eurocentrism and (ironically) hip hop culture for that.
Classic ghetto intellect...blame blacks' problems on white people.
(You're a peasant.)

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#324 Oct 20, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic ghetto intellect...blame blacks' problems on white people.
(You're a peasant.)
Oh hello there darling, are you flirtin' with me?

Clearly you don't understand the notion of the colonizer and the colonized. Do some research. Reading is fundamental, my sweet milky love.

Also, I gave equal blame to hip hop culture.
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#325 Oct 20, 2013
If you want to understand what's wrong with black women, read this post:
GothicRose wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hello there darling, are you flirtin' with me?
No, dopey. You must have had relationships with only black men to believe getting laughed at is "flirting" with you....
No Comment

Port Richey, FL

#326 Oct 20, 2013
GhettoRose wrote:
<quoted text>

Also, I gave equal blame to hip hop culture.
No, you did not, liar. You prequalified the blame on hip hop with the word "ironically".
There was no such qualifier in your blame of whites.
So, you're not only a stupid racist ghetto sow,
....but you're a fkkng LIAR as well.

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#327 Oct 20, 2013
No Comment wrote:
If you want to understand what's wrong with black women, read this post:
<quoted text>
No, dopey. You must have had relationships with only black men to believe getting laughed at is "flirting" with you....
It was sarcasm, because I suspect you followed me from a different thread.

Christ, someone rode in on the short bus...

“Expecting!”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Royally Inked

#328 Oct 20, 2013
No Comment wrote:
<quoted text>No, you did not, liar. You prequalified the blame on hip hop with the word "ironically".
There was no such qualifier in your blame of whites.
So, you're not only a stupid racist ghetto sow,
....but you're a fkkng LIAR as well.
And I said "ironically" because one would not ordinarily expect the two to be working in tandem. But they are.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#329 Nov 6, 2013
Evidence has shown that in general terms, black men especially in America, are the most insecure out of all other races of men. The California case profiled here is only one out of many, not isolated. If the insecure factor were mostly false, what would be the purpose of the internet community needing a forum such as "AFAM"?

Level 3

Since: May 12

United States

#330 Nov 6, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Evidence has shown that in general terms, black men especially in America, are the most insecure out of all other races of men. The California case profiled here is only one out of many, not isolated. If the insecure factor were mostly false, what would be the purpose of the internet community needing a forum such as "AFAM"?
what evidence "in general terms" are you referring to?
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#331 Nov 10, 2013
mrman0351 wrote:
<quoted text> what evidence "in general terms" are you referring to?
The following link could be a start -

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TH24UUL3GRIDD...
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#332 Dec 27, 2013
Most black men today are suffering from Napolean Complex, or some related affliction.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

#333 Dec 27, 2013
Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes. They don't tell the truth. Smiling faces, smiling faces sometimes, and I got proof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 2 min Mick 505
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Quirky 1,263,787
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Curious Me 34,972
Why are most white people racist? 10 min Mick 2,130
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min Mick 5,673
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 21 min MroH 4
What do jax, kip, marcus and johnplustwomore ha... 28 min MroH 36
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 120
Black dragged behind truck. 4 hr Donny Brook 31
More from around the web