Black people who love White people so...

Black people who love White people so much...

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
noyb5349

Lakeville, MN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
...you know that a Black person would never do the evil that Adam Lanza (the Connecticut school shooter) did.

I ask all of you, what race was this satan?
white genocide

Herndon, VA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
white and white is inherently evil
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#3 Dec 14, 2012
I'm thinking it's black guilt at play... Blacks see the wrong other black do and they feel guilty and defend whites right to lie, cheat, and steal.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Probably mentally ill--like you.

There was no special ed at your high school, was there?

Know why?

All apes are special ed!

YOU DIRTY SAVAGES

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Nairobi Trio wrote:
Probably mentally ill--like you.
There was no special ed at your high school, was there?
Know why?
All apes are special ed!
YOU DIRTY SAVAGES
generalizing will get you nowhere you are trying to cover up your inadequacies
noyb5349

Lakeville, MN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
generalizing will get you nowhere you are trying to cover up your inadequacies
He is satan and he's just being his EVIL self. Don't worry though, he is in the depths of hell (not "going to hell when he dies" but he is in hell RIGHT NOW because hell is a state of being experienced in this physical life (Psalm 30:3.))
Ash

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#7 Dec 15, 2012
Black people love white people to death. They will degrade their own people, and agree with everything that white people say and do. They got some black people on that "we are the world, colorblind, I love all people bullshit." You should've seen some of these house Negroes comment for the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Some black people are so quick to defend whitey, but will make a black man, woman, and child feel worthless at the drop of a hat. Some will even say not all white people are bad but, will generalize and criticize their own. They have no sympathy for a black victim of a crime, but love to mourn and wipe the tear of white people faces.

Surprisingly, there are alot of black people like this.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2012
How can blacks NOT love whites? Blacks depend on us for everything. It's like asking why does a dog love its master.
noyb5349

Lakeville, MN

#9 Dec 15, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
How can blacks NOT love whites? Blacks depend on us for everything. It's like asking why does a dog love its master.
You are mistaken you CURSED by God, devil lol. God, not the acCURSED White race, is He upon whom all depend, trash.
Ash

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#10 Dec 15, 2012
"In fact, all throughout U.S. labor history, whites have depended on the subordination of workers of color; by the marking of black and brown peoples as the bottom rung on the ladder--a rung below which they would not be allowed to fall.
"And white dependence on people of color continues to this day. Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and white communities in which they live."

"Or what about the ongoing dependence of white businesses on the exploitation of black labor? Each year, according to estimates from the Urban Institute, over $120 billion in wages are lost to African Americans thanks to discrimination in the labor market. That's money that doesn't end up in the hands of the folks who earned it, but rather remains in the bank accounts of owners. That my friends, is dependence."

http://academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/white...
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Ash wrote:
"In fact, all throughout U.S. labor history, whites have depended on the subordination of workers of color; by the marking of black and brown peoples as the bottom rung on the ladder--a rung below which they would not be allowed to fall.
"And white dependence on people of color continues to this day. Each year, African Americans spend over $500 billion with white-owned companies: money that goes mostly into the pockets of the white owners, white employees, white stockholders, and white communities in which they live."
"Or what about the ongoing dependence of white businesses on the exploitation of black labor? Each year, according to estimates from the Urban Institute, over $120 billion in wages are lost to African Americans thanks to discrimination in the labor market. That's money that doesn't end up in the hands of the folks who earned it, but rather remains in the bank accounts of owners. That my friends, is dependence."
http://academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/white...
That's all true. No doubt blacks have plenty of purchasing power in this country. Yet how have they obtained their wealth? Certainly not through black-owned businesses. Whites employ blacks. Whites invent forms of technology that allow blacks to make money. Hell, blacks don't even support black businesses.

I used to have a black neighbor who was having a lot of work done on his house, yet every contractor who came by was white. I once asked him about it. He said he once tried to support black businesses but gave up. Either they didn't show up on time, didn't finish the job when they promised, did half-a&& work, or in the end always tried to jack up the price.

Face reality. Were it not for whites, you people would starve.

White Man Rising (Kindle 2013)
Ash

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Funny how white people like you always tell black people they need to face reality, or what you people call the truth(becasue of course everything you say is the truthaa0. If you was not for native american and stealing resources from different countries, you would be starving. Your statements will never be taken seriously cause its bias, lies, white egos, and manipulation.
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#13 Dec 15, 2012
Ash wrote:
Funny how white people like you always tell black people they need to face reality, or what you people call the truth(becasue of course everything you say is the truthaa0. If you was not for native american and stealing resources from different countries, you would be starving. Your statements will never be taken seriously cause its bias, lies, white egos, and manipulation.
Here's some truth for you, a clear depiction of today's black behavior. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Otherwise, own up to the depths your people have sunk.

It was the reason so many blacks drove cars they really couldn’t afford.
Ash

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#16 Dec 15, 2012
You know whats really sicken about white people like you. Comparing the white on white crime and comparing it to black people, to stroke your white egos to feel better about the tragedy of white violence. It's like it some kind of psychotic relief to your sick asses to downgrade black people, to avoid the issue of the white mass shooting of innocent children.
Black Deal

United States

#17 Dec 15, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken you CURSED by God, devil lol. God, not the acCURSED White race, is He upon whom all depend, trash.
You belong to Christ?
Black Deal

United States

#18 Dec 15, 2012
White Man Rising wrote:
<quoted text>Here's some truth for you, a clear depiction of today's black behavior. If I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Otherwise, own up to the depths your people have sunk.

It was the reason so many blacks drove cars they really couldn’t afford.
You need Jesus
White Man Rising

Stone Mountain, GA

#19 Dec 15, 2012
Ash wrote:
You know whats really sicken about white people like you. Comparing the white on white crime and comparing it to black people, to stroke your white egos to feel better about the tragedy of white violence. It's like it some kind of psychotic relief to your sick asses to downgrade black people, to avoid the issue of the white mass shooting of innocent children.
We hashed this out last night. I'm not wasting words repeating myself.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TR62M95SLS65T...
Ash

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Yeah, whatever,now its old news to you. Your wasted words and time when u first responded to my comment on white dependence on people of color.
Dee

Killeen, TX

#21 Dec 15, 2012
Black people built America. White women love black men.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#22 Dec 15, 2012
Ash wrote:
....Some black people are so quick to defend whitey, but will make a black man, woman, and child feel worthless at the drop of a hat. Some will even say not all white people are bad but, will generalize and criticize their own.

They have no sympathy for a black victim of a crime, but love to mourn and wipe the tear of white people faces....
Wow! It sounds like you were offended that President Obama appeared to choke up and fight back tears when discussing the shootings.

Do you believe that white folks don't feel completely devastated when some crazy white man busts caps in their kid's heads for no good reason???

It's easy to forget that many white people have been seriously jacked up by *other* vicious white people throughout the ages. Trust me - YOU wouldn't have wanted to be a peaceful white Irish villager when those Viking boats landed in your neighborhood to pay a visit back in olden days. There would be hell to pay.

I understand why the Prez got choked up thinking about those poor l'il white chirren. It was truly HORRIBLE. I hope that he and Michelle travel to Connecticut for the funerals and give as many loving, tender HUGS as they possibly can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,418,676
Obama DEA refuses to scale back pot restrictions 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 11 min Bobby T Canada 41
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 12 min KIP 49
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 30 min Hillary 2016 11
Justice for Victoria Martens! 30 min Knaive 1
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 31 min Bill Clintons Wife 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr dcool 501
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr fluer 237
More from around the web