Is Racial Prejudice On The Rise?

Is Racial Prejudice On The Rise?

There are 33 comments on the WNYC-AM New York story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Is Racial Prejudice On The Rise?. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

A recent Associated Press poll suggests that racial prejudice against African-Americans and Hispanics has increased since 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#26 Nov 1, 2012
.......we3ll - I'm in favour of racial prejudice against negrows........
the light has come

Danville, IL

#27 Nov 2, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
.......we3ll - I'm in favour of racial prejudice against negrows........
You hang around on this black site say you do not have any sense. You say one thing and do another. You say you hate blacks but hang around daily where you know there will be blacks. You are very confused person. What do I expect out of a brain damage person like you.
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#28 Nov 2, 2012
I think more african americans are becoming racist.And hte low class white's are also becoming racist due to resentment. So I have observed it in both groups.
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#29 Nov 2, 2012
Hellywood had a very valid point. In canada they have something similiar a friend of mine had excellent grades and a profile and he felt he was marginalized because have a quota to meet of ethnic minorities for medical school. He aced everything in all senses. 4.0GPA MULTILINGUAL,started his own nonprofit you name it .He was annoyed by it.So he went to the US study.If we as a society want to end racism, We should stop with special treatments of different groups. Only in the western world do we let those least qualified get the job due to the race card.Frankly there should not be a race. It should be on qualifications. Believe me things would run alot better if it was based on qualifications not on a minority quota. Anybody would get the job based on skills not on skin. A big problem in North America.
the redeemer

Toronto, Canada

#30 Nov 2, 2012
the light has come . I gotta agreed Masud does not make any sense at times.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#31 Nov 2, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>is it really competition?... isnt claiming to compete, while at the same time taking advantage of affirmative action... kind of like racing someone 20 yards, but one person getting a 10 yard head start... then when the loser complains, the cheater call him/her a racist.
It is very similar.
Spike

Willard, OH

#32 Nov 2, 2012
Todays definition of a racist is "anyone who wins an arguement with a liberal is a racist".
Spike

Willard, OH

#33 Nov 2, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
Whiteys hate for blacks has never gone away.
and as long as there are idiots like you around,it never will go away either.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#34 Nov 2, 2012
I live in the liberal bay area.

No, I don't see any rise in racial prejudice. It's out there, but here race prejudice is publicly frowned on. People ABHOR it here and when the opportunity arises we'll snuff it out.

That's how we roll!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#35 Nov 2, 2012
KIP wrote:
No, I don't see any rise in racial prejudice. It's out there, but here race prejudice is publicly frowned on. People ABHOR it here and when the opportunity arises we'll snuff it out.
That's how we roll!
....well that's not how they 'roll' in eastern europe or spain........
Spike

Willard, OH

#36 Nov 2, 2012
KIP wrote:
That's how we roll!
The wimps run the Bay area,BTW how's that "War on Happy Meals" going?
White is Right

United States

#37 Nov 2, 2012
Whites and other races who have been around enough of these pathetic APES become racist.They are pieces of SH!T that need to be exterminated! Or whipped into shape AGAIN!
Louis

Canada

#38 Apr 27, 2014
Racism is everywhere! It is unfortunate!

Racism is wrong and should not be excused.

There is no acceptable reasons for it. It is practiced only by losers and ignorant people!

If people in the world learn about other cultures and ethnic groups in the world and try to understand the differences, the world would be better.

Unfortunately, some people do not. They just try to promote unjustifiable misunderstanding, hatred and prejudice against people in other countries, even in tragic moments. That is mean and low.

See the following post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/south-korea/...

Is it not racism when some Taiwanese feel so happy in the tragic moment after the South Korean ferry sank?

Also read the comment posted by a Japanese. He tries to justify the behavior of the Taiwanese.

I hope stupid people such as the Taiwanese TV hosts and the Japanese respect others and deal with other people with sympathy and empathy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop acting effeminate Maceo 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,522,297
Established nutjob Maxine Waters Claims Rep. Ch... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
This young black man got disrespected, but got... 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Racists are not born, they're created 4 min KIP 46
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 4 min IT IS I 50
I LOVE choco-bunnies 6 min Ttt 10
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 55 min lmao 12
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr IT IS I 664
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 hr SadButTrue 25