Is Racial Prejudice On The Rise?

Oct 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNYC-AM New York

A recent Associated Press poll suggests that racial prejudice against African-Americans and Hispanics has increased since 2008.

Comments
1 - 20 of 33 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Stormfront will love to hear this.

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

If racism is over, then get ride of all the racially based entitlments like affirmative action, racial diversity quotas, Minority contractors preference, etc, so on and so on... then the resentment will stop.

make something of yourself on your own... like whites have to do... then be proud
Prophet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Nope white li to me attic him b4 you peoples!

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hellywood wrote:
Progress and success enjoyed by racialized people bring out the angry jealous wack jobs. Poor white people are now seen as a marginalized group. Not because of skin colour but because of generational family poverty and lack of educational attainment. They can not comprehend the world changing around them and resort to anger, jealousy, intimidation, and sabotage to rise up against their new competition. The election of President Obama was their "last straw" when it came to seeing successful Black and racialized people get ahead. You will see a rise in white hate groups and the angry "hill billy" type of racism. A lot of talk and rhetoric without much substance. There are now many laws to protect society and these people are usually monitored by law enforcement. Their fear of globalization and progressive intelligent thinking has brought back their need for domestic terrorism. I had a professor say it best, "an increase in white illogical racism is a sign that everyone else is doing very well".
Why don't you deal with some of the Blacks here in New York.

See how Blacks in New York so often antagonize, attack & scream their hatred towards White people in New York.

Who most White people in New York are of 20th century immigrants that had nothing to do with slavery such as Italians, Jews, Irish, Polish, Russians, Albanians, Greeks, Ukrainians, Yugoslavs etc)

__

Why don't you speak with the Whites from my neighborhood who grew up in the Bronx where they got attacked by groups of Blacks everyday in school just for being White.

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Hellywood wrote:
. I had a professor say it best, "an increase in white illogical racism is a sign that everyone else is doing very well".
It would be illogical to be White & care more about White racism than about Black or Hispanic gangsters.

It would be illogical for a White person to put other races above their own race.

__

Are you actually White?

Because if you are White you are clearly very Illogical.

__

Yes, you seem White to me you seem too fussy to be a typical Negro.

If I could say one good thing about Negroes is that many Negroes aren't a bunch of fussy fits like Western Europeans so often are.

Level 8

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you deal with some of the Blacks here in New York.
See how Blacks in New York so often antagonize, attack & scream their hatred towards White people in New York.
Who most White people in New York are of 20th century immigrants that had nothing to do with slavery such as Italians, Jews, Irish, Polish, Russians, Albanians, Greeks, Ukrainians, Yugoslavs etc)
__
Why don't you speak with the Whites from my neighborhood who grew up in the Bronx where they got attacked by groups of Blacks everyday in school just for being White.
I live in Ny. I don't see mobs of blacks attacking white. Instead I see schools like Madison and Midwood, where blacks and whites get along.

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I live in Ny. I don't see mobs of blacks attacking white. Instead I see schools like Madison and Midwood, where blacks and whites get along.
It has changed some but it used to be very bad vs Whites vs Blacks in school in New York.

I hear it is still bad in some schools in New York.

__

All you have to do is look aroun even in Manhattan & you can't help but notice to see a lot of random Blacks harassing random White people.

I have seen it dozens of times in Manhattan alone.

Almost everytime I am in Manhattan I see some Black starting some crap with Whites.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
If racism is over, then get ride of all the racially based entitlments like affirmative action, racial diversity quotas, Minority contractors preference, etc, so on and so on... then the resentment will stop.

make something of yourself on your own... like whites have to do... then be proud
You are quite wise. I had obviously "underestimated" you quite substantially. I apologize.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Why don't you deal with some of the Blacks here in New York.

__

Actually, you are quite "misinformed". The Jews were pivotal role players in the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. You won't learn that on Wikipedia though, as it has already been censored by the Zionist overseers who truly run things.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hellywood wrote:
Progress and success enjoyed by racialized people bring out the angry jealous wack jobs. Poor white people are now seen as a marginalized group. Not because of skin colour but because of generational family poverty and lack of educational attainment. They can not comprehend the world changing around them and resort to anger, jealousy, intimidation, and sabotage to rise up against their new competition. The election of President Obama was their "last straw" when it came to seeing successful Black and racialized people get ahead. You will see a rise in white hate groups and the angry "hill billy" type of racism. A lot of talk and rhetoric without much substance. There are now many laws to protect society and these people are usually monitored by law enforcement. Their fear of globalization and progressive intelligent thinking has brought back their need for domestic terrorism. I had a professor say it best, "an increase in white illogical racism is a sign that everyone else is doing very well".
Propaganda. That is all you have written.
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

This is GREAT news, indeed. You can't have race war and genocide without hatred. Everything, forced diversity, mass immigration, and integration were designed to provoke Whites into waging a merciless, final racial war of extermination against ugly, cowardly, criminal, terroristic, midlessly destructive, utterly EVIL colred vermin! Four more years of that affirmative action piece of sh!t obonga should set things off.

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are quite "misinformed". The Jews were pivotal role players in the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade. You won't learn that on Wikipedia though, as it has already been censored by the Zionist overseers who truly run things.
Yes, Jews were involved with the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade mostly Iberian Jews who many ended up in Latin America.

The Jews in the New York City area are generally of Jews who didn't have to do with enslaving Blacks.

Level 8

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It has changed some but it used to be very bad vs Whites vs Blacks in school in New York.
I hear it is still bad in some schools in New York.
__
All you have to do is look aroun even in Manhattan & you can't help but notice to see a lot of random Blacks harassing random White people.
I have seen it dozens of times in Manhattan alone.
Almost everytime I am in Manhattan I see some Black starting some crap with Whites.
I have been in and about Manhattan for several yrs now and since I was a child. throughout the whole time I saw only three times when a bm and a wm almost came to blows. Of course I am not saying that such conflicts do not occur, but you are blowing it out of proportion,
COL

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
It would be illogical to be White & care more about White racism than about Black or Hispanic gangsters.
It would be illogical for a White person to put other races above their own race.
__
Are you actually White?
Because if you are White you are clearly very Illogical.
__
Yes, you seem White to me you seem too fussy to be a typical Negro.
If I could say one good thing about Negroes is that many Negroes aren't a bunch of fussy fits like Western Europeans so often are.
Well, if i could say one good thing about you slavic [eastern] europeans is that you are some of the toughest white people, but at the same time the ugliest theres a plus and negative to having extra neanderthal DNA

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

COL wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if i could say one good thing about you slavic [eastern] europeans is that you are some of the toughest white people, but at the same time the ugliest theres a plus and negative to having extra neanderthal DNA
LOL the ugliest?

Obviously you haven't seen Slavic women much. LOL

Because Slavic women make Western European women look ugly.

But, yeah, Slavic men perhaps aren't always so great looking.
(I can't say much about that because I am not gay)

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

COL wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if i could say one good thing about you slavic [eastern] europeans is that you are some of the toughest white people, but at the same time the ugliest theres a plus and negative to having extra neanderthal DNA
I don't know about Neanderthal DNA.

Slavic people seem to have less Denisova DNA than Western Europeans or Africans.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

COL wrote:
Regular Polish people partying at Tarnobrzeg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I would say the Polish people here are attractive.

I know the Women here look much better than Women I see in the U.S.A.

Not sure about the Men here but the Men too seem rather attractive.
(Not that I can say for sure though because I am not gay) LOL

Level 4

Brewster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

COL wrote:
I dare you to find me where girls in a club look better than in this Poland club?

I have never seen a video or in person anywhere where girls in a club looked this good as these Polish girls here.(Not by a long shot)
Shawty Slim

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I dare you to find me where girls in a club look better than in this Poland club?
I have never seen a video or in person anywhere where girls in a club looked this good as these Polish girls here.(Not by a long shot)
Quite injecting this polish crap in here. This is an AA forum. Take your pierogi eating, Kielbasa smelling ass out of here, ya dumb schmuck!

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hellywood wrote:
They can not comprehend the world changing around them and resort to anger, jealousy, intimidation, and sabotage to rise up against their new competition.
is it really competition?... isnt claiming to compete, while at the same time taking advantage of affirmative action... kind of like racing someone 20 yards, but one person getting a 10 yard head start... then when the loser complains, the cheater call him/her a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••