Black men ARE big monkeys for White trash women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Truth

Cary, NC

#2 Feb 6, 2010
I applaud the black man for turning to white women. That leaves more white men for us black women. Gosh knows I dont want ANYTHING to do with a black man. Black men are one of the biggest failures in history.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2010
It is amzing that most white women no matter what she looks like believe that she can have any black man in america. But it really is because black men have stroked their egos and it has convinced them that black women cant compete with them for black men.
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#4 Feb 6, 2010
Truth wrote:
I applaud the black man for turning to white women. That leaves more white men for us black women. Gosh knows I dont want ANYTHING to do with a black man. Black men are one of the biggest failures in history.
Don't you find it interesting that the first AA POTUS was raised by a WW?
go there

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 6, 2010
Truth

Cary, NC

#6 Feb 6, 2010
The Tooth Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you find it interesting that the first AA POTUS was raised by a WW?
Obama has a heart of a white man. He has such a kind soul.
the real Truth

UK

#7 Feb 6, 2010
Truth wrote:
I applaud the black man for turning to white women. That leaves more white men for us black women. Gosh knows I dont want ANYTHING to do with a black man. Black men are one of the biggest failures in history.
Its SO SO horrible, how you are hating on your own people. So you want nothing to do with your father? your brother? because they are black men. you are generalzing your own whole group of people, just because you saw a few bad apples. Dissing black men will only make people hate you too.

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#8 Feb 6, 2010
Layla wrote:
It is sad the enormous rate of Black men dating or marrying these classless, low-life white trash women. It shows how ignorant Black men are--they're intimidated by strong, outspoken, and educated Black women.
I do think for some of you black women in America who complain all the time about white women stealing your men u should work out a practical way of getting your men attracted to you.Com plaining on youtube and internet sites is not going to solve the problem but what should solve the problem is actually making yourself more attractive for your men or quit naging them if that is what is making them run from you.For example its very rare for an african woman to complain about white women stealing her men because african women are always in control and they know how to take care of their men.African women are great cooks and when it comes to sex they are great in it as well hence its always very difficult for a white woman to come in and snatch an african man and besides the opposite of the case is what happens because many white women are infact threatened by the sexuality of the african woman.
The Tooth Fairy

Spring, TX

#9 Feb 6, 2010
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has a heart of a white man. He has such a kind soul.
Well I think the point I was trying to make is that there's no such thing as a man being a failure unless his woman is also a failure. Single gender societies simply do not exist.
Truth

Cary, NC

#10 Feb 6, 2010
the real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Its SO SO horrible, how you are hating on your own people. So you want nothing to do with your father? your brother? because they are black men. you are generalzing your own whole group of people, just because you saw a few bad apples. Dissing black men will only make people hate you too.
I know that there are a FEW good black men out there. But the majority are no good and I rather just invest time in the white man to avoid all the drama

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think for some of you black women in America who complain all the time about white women stealing your men u should work out a practical way of getting your men attracted to you.Com plaining on youtube and internet sites is not going to solve the problem but what should solve the problem is actually making yourself more attractive for your men or quit naging them if that is what is making them run from you.For example its very rare for an african woman to complain about white women stealing her men because african women are always in control and they know how to take care of their men.African women are great cooks and when it comes to sex they are great in it as well hence its always very difficult for a white woman to come in and snatch an african man and besides the opposite of the case is what happens because many white women are infact threatened by the sexuality of the african woman.
Well first of all you should not buy into the hype that it is black women running black men away since black men will leave a good relationship for a white woman. And yes african men do leave african women for any and everyone else. I have been approached by african men as well as many american black women I know. Do you africans ever get tired of trying to clown america blacks for things that you all deal with as well.
Whites Lie

AOL

#12 Feb 6, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do think for some of you black women in America who complain all the time about white women stealing your men u should work out a practical way of getting your men attracted to you.Com plaining on youtube and internet sites is not going to solve the problem but what should solve the problem is actually making yourself more attractive for your men or quit naging them if that is what is making them run from you.For example its very rare for an african woman to complain about white women stealing her men because african women are always in control and they know how to take care of their men.African women are great cooks and when it comes to sex they are great in it as well hence its always very difficult for a white woman to come in and snatch an african man and besides the opposite of the case is what happens because many white women are infact threatened by the sexuality of the african woman.
You idiot seeing an African man with an African wife in Europe is about as rare as a Solar Eclipse!

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#13 Feb 6, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> Well first of all you should not buy into the hype that it is black women running black men away since black men will leave a good relationship for a white woman. And yes african men do leave african women for any and everyone else. I have been approached by african men as well as many american black women I know. Do you africans ever get tired of trying to clown america blacks for things that you all deal with as well.
I have seen some of you black women in america and including yourself refering to blackmen as apes,coons and other ignorant words because they are dating white women.Yes there are african men who date white women but the funny thing of it all is that most of them leave such women for african women.You can never compare an african woman to a white woman because an african woman is always a great cook,and always have a huge understanding of an african man of which qualities most white women lack.White women cant cook and most of them end up as drunks in clubs have threesomes with strange men.I doubt it if u have been appraoched by an african man because u have a nasty tongue and i have seen the disgusting ways u describe your own men(AA men) and other blackmen as well.If your men are leaving you for white women then i can understand the reason since u always come off as nasty in here.Try and act more feminine and maybe your men would start coming back.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 6, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot seeing an African man with an African wife in Europe is about as rare as a Solar Eclipse!
LOL so true! I never been to europe but it has been discussed in america about how most africam men in europe marry white women.

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#15 Feb 6, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot seeing an African man with an African wife in Europe is about as rare as a Solar Eclipse!
There is nothing wrong with interracial dating you moron and isntead of acting bitter that your men date white women why dont you work out ways in making yourself more attractive to them.Yes there are african men who date white women but african women dont make an issue out of it because an average african woman still pulls out prospective dates from african men.Real women should be confident about their sexuality and whining and crying about men leaving them for other women.A white woman is certainly no threat to a black woman but the way some of you black women in America make a huge drama out of IR dating is just hilarious.

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#16 Feb 6, 2010
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text> Well first of all you should not buy into the hype that it is black women running black men away since black men will leave a good relationship for a white woman. ing to clown america blacks for things that you all deal with as well.
If you not running your men away then explain why some of your colleagues are making whining threads such as this and on the issue of you saying saying that africans have the same problems as AAs i would disagree on that because while u guys may view IR dating as a priority to complain about the average african would discuss about more serious issues like the state of the african govt and the issue of HIV aids.IR dating is the least of our problems and wether african men are getting married to white women or african women are getting married to white men is certainly no issue because african men and women are still getting married irregardless of IR dating.
Whites Lie

AOL

#17 Feb 6, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing wrong with interracial dating you moron and isntead of acting bitter that your men date white women why dont you work out ways in making yourself more attractive to them.Yes there are african men who date white women but african women dont make an issue out of it because an average african woman still pulls out prospective dates from african men.Real women should be confident about their sexuality and whining and crying about men leaving them for other women.A white woman is certainly no threat to a black woman but the way some of you black women in America make a huge drama out of IR dating is just hilarious.
First off I am a black man! Secondly African women don't care who African men date, because they have the white man's dick down their throats!

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#18 Feb 6, 2010
Whites Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I am a black man! Secondly African women don't care who African men date, because they have the white man's dick down their throats!
That is all you think about..dick and sex.Seems that is your priority in your black community.
john

Torquay, UK

#19 Feb 6, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you not running your men away then explain why some of your colleagues are making whining threads such as this and on the issue of you saying saying that africans have the same problems as AAs i would disagree on that because while u guys may view IR dating as a priority to complain about the average african would discuss about more serious issues like the state of the african govt and the issue of HIV aids.IR dating is the least of our problems and wether african men are getting married to white women or african women are getting married to white men is certainly no issue because african men and women are still getting married irregardless of IR dating.
you said they shoulld find ways to make brainwashed men who think white is only right be more attracted to them, when black men say things like they have never seen an ugly white women, white women are trophies and love running hair through long striaght hair, I don't think there is anything black women can do you ignorant clueless moron

Ok lets put it like this

We have all probably heard about the black lottery winner killed by his white girlfriend and buried in the garden next door..

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/03/crime...

From Emmett Till to Marcus Dixon, from O.J. Simpson to Kobe Bryant, Black men have historically risked their lives, careers, and freedom in exchange for the attention of a white woman - any white woman.

http://www.whyblackmenlovewhitewomen.com/

most recently football player Steve McNair killed
Whites Lie

AOL

#20 Feb 6, 2010
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you think about..dick and sex.Seems that is your priority in your black community.
Take a survey of the African women on this board. I BET more than half are either married to and/or f*king a white man
cornelius

Bronx, NY

#21 Feb 6, 2010
This must be bitter fat black byches of America meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 3 min TheOriginalDoby 114
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,174,909
all my years on topix... 8 min sweet chocolate q... 29
Andamanese DNA punks & debunks Afronazi schmucks 9 min Harlem 730 18
Whites the new minority in America by 2044 12 min sweet chocolate q... 119
Why Can't the AAW compare herself to non-black ... 13 min Harlem 730 23
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min QUEST 105,104
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 19 min Black Power 217
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 46 min zico zimp 28,736
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 47 min johnplustwomore 3,524
More from around the web