Next Last

“Go Speed Racer, Go Speed Racer”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Melanin Poisoning Linked to Dementia!

Vitamin D deficiency poses added risks for African-Americans
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/n...
"Vitamin D deficiency is called a “hidden epidemic” for darker-skinned people who have more melanin in the skin. High levels of melanin reduce the body’s ability to make vitamin D from sunlight exposure. In African-Americans it is called eumelanin."
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Dementia
http://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatme...
"... men and women with low levels of vitamin D are nearly four times as likely to have problems with their memory, attention and logic, according to a new study / suggests a link between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of cognitive decline and dementia..."

“We also suspect that vitamin D may help to clear toxins from the brain,”
escaped nutter watch

London, UK

#3 Jun 3, 2011
how stupid! ALL people have melanin, some more than others. It is only a skin dye of sorts. it's no special deal.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 3, 2011
oh_Really-___-___- wrote:
Melanin Poisoning Linked to Dementia!
Vitamin D deficiency poses added risks for African-Americans
http://news.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/n...
"Vitamin D deficiency is called a “hidden epidemic” for darker-skinned people who have more melanin in the skin. High levels of melanin reduce the body’s ability to make vitamin D from sunlight exposure. In African-Americans it is called eumelanin."
Vitamin D Deficiency Linked to Dementia
http://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatme...
"... men and women with low levels of vitamin D are nearly four times as likely to have problems with their memory, attention and logic, according to a new study / suggests a link between vitamin D deficiency and an increased risk of cognitive decline and dementia..."
“We also suspect that vitamin D may help to clear toxins from the brain,”
i knew you were gonna post this.
Vitamin D Levels Have Different Effects on Atherosclerosis in Blacks and Whites, Study Finds
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/03/...
"Vitamin D is quickly becoming the "go-to" remedy for treating a wide range of illnesses, from osteoporosis to atherosclerosis. However, new evidence from a Wake Forest University School of Medicine study suggests that supplementing vitamin D in those with low levels may have different effects based on patient race and, in black individuals, the supplement could actually do harm"

white ppl need 6x the vitamin d to keep up with blacks, and still cnt maintain healthy bones. remmeber the main function of vitamin d is for absorbing calcium for healthy bones. blks have the strongest bones in the world

whats up with that?

Level 2

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#5 Jun 3, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>i knew you were gonna post this.
But you didn't post a link to where you predicted it, so, you could be lying.

Does the truth really hurt you people (of color) this badly?
timmy

United States

#6 Jun 3, 2011
aZiya wrote:
Vitamin D Levels Have Different Effects on Atherosclerosis in Blacks and Whites, Study Finds
"Vitamin D is quickly becoming the "go-to" remedy for treating a wide range of illnesses, from osteoporosis to atherosclerosis. However, new evidence from a Wake Forest University School of Medicine study suggests that supplementing vitamin D in those with low levels may have different effects based on patient race and, in black individuals, the supplement could actually do harm"
white ppl need 6x the vitamin d to keep up with blacks, and still cnt maintain healthy bones. remmeber the main function of vitamin d is for absorbing calcium for healthy bones. blks have the strongest bones in the world
whats up with that?
Lol!

Level 2

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#7 Jun 3, 2011
aZiya wrote:

blks have the strongest bones in the world
whats up with that?
That's just some ignorant retaliation foir the truth about black's general mental state.

Horses have stronger bones than any color human....that doesn't make them smarter.
I said Melanin poisonong has been linked to DEMENTIA...that has nothing to do with physical strenght.
You had absolutely NO come back for the TRUTH I posted, so you drifted off topc and threw down your race card.

Oh, look at...is says "expiration date 1/20/09."

Isn't that amazing!

Level 2

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#8 Jun 3, 2011
timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Oh, so you agree with the fact that blacks have stronger bones, AND a dtronger propensity for dementia?

That's a good mix for jungle life, but kind of dangerous combination for civilization. It may have something to do with why you people (of color) get followed around stores and pulled over by the PoPo so "disproportionately" .

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2011
<quoted text>
That's just some ignorant retaliation foir the truth about black's general mental state.
Horses have stronger bones than any color human....that doesn't make them smarter.
I said Melanin poisonong has been linked to DEMENTIA...that has nothing to do with physical strenght.
You had absolutely NO come back for the TRUTH I posted, so you drifted off topc and threw down your race card.
Isn't that amazing!
i know your comprehension level is low, so ill go slow for you

vitamin d main function is for calcium absorption for strong bones

blk absorb calcium more efficiently and have stronger bones even with lower vit d levels and less calcium intake

all those studies linking vitamin d deficiency to certain illnesses need to be researched more and are not conclusive, there hasnt been any clinical trials only observational, clinical trials take years before it has been considered conclusive.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 3, 2011
ScienceDaily (Mar. 20, 2010)

"In black patients, lower levels of vitamin D may not signify deficiency to the same extent as in whites,"

Vitamin D is widely used to treat patients with osteoporosis and/or low vitamin D levels based on a medically accepted normal range.

This "normal" range is typically applied to all race groups, although it was established predominantly in whites.

It is thought that as low vitamin D levels rise to the normal range with supplementation, protection from bone and heart disease (atherosclerosis) may increase, as well.

Blacks generally have lower vitamin D levels than whites, partly because their darker skin pigmentation limits the amount of the vitamin produced by sunlight.

Blacks also consume fewer dairy products and ingest less dietary calcium than whites, said Freedman, an affiliate of the Maya Angelou Center for Health Equity, part of the School of Medicine. Despite these lower vitamin D levels and dietary calcium ingestion, blacks naturally experience lower rates of osteoporosis and have far less calcium in their arteries.

Location hidden

#12 Jun 3, 2011
pause and reflect on the significance of this quote friom the article

"This "normal" range is typically applied to all race groups, although it was established predominantly in whites"

and that is whats f uc kin up blk ppl in this country, everything is established by white biochemistry makeup.

another quote

" "We should use caution when supplementing vitamin D in black patients while we investigate if we are actually worsening calcium deposition in the arteries with treatment."

Level 2

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#13 Jun 3, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>i know your comprehension level is low, so ill go slow for you
vitamin d main function is for calcium absorption for strong bones
I know you hate the truth, so I'll repeat it to you.
<quoted text>
That's just some ignorant retaliation for the truth about black's general mental state.
I said Melanin poisoning has been linked to DEMENTIA...that has nothing to do with physical strength.
Isn't that amazing!
I fixed the typos. Maybe you'll comprehend the truth the socnd time around, since everything is "twice as hard for" you people,
....of color.

Level 2

Go Speed Racer, GO!!!

#14 Jun 3, 2011
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text> ...all those studies linking vitamin d deficiency to certain illnesses need to be researched more and are not conclusive, there hasnt been any clinical trials only observational, clinical trials take years before it has been considered conclusive.
....like the ones YOU quoted,...about bone density?

(Tiny Circles....)

The skull is made of bone, too,....you know.

Ahahahahaha!!!

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Dublin

#15 Jun 3, 2011
Melanin??

Try go getting some natural blue, green, grey eyes....

Or maybe you could go get some natural blonde, brown, auburn etc hair??

Oh wait I forgot those are White European characteristics, oh well be happy with your melanin, keep talking about it to make yourselves feel superior.....

You supremacists make me sick to my stomach...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#16 Jun 3, 2011
Vitamin D causes a negative feedback loop with melanin. If melanin was so beneficial why would people who migrated north lose their melanin? The answer, we need some exposure to the sun. Melanin is actually a completely detrimental substance that is only produced when we, stupidly, expose ourselves to far too much sun. Obviously melanin became much more common in those dumb enough to expose themselves to far too much sun. These people then developed a theory about how it gives them "mystical powers."

There is no "synthetic melanin" on the space shuttle, you are simply puffing the reefer. Funny enough there is a direct correlation between amount of melanin and drug abuse. Throughout history those who have claimed mystical powers have used drugs to go into trances. Perhaps you simply have a drug problem.

“You don't know me”

Level 1

You just WISH you did

#17 Jun 3, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
Melanin??
Oh wait I forgot those are White European characteristics, oh well be happy with your melanin, keep talking about it to make yourselves feel superior.....
Blacks claim those are genetic "mutations".
They also claim to be the most "diverse" race.

Blacks don't hate whites.
They just hate the truth.
Rosa Parks Purse Thief

Vilnius, Lithuania

#18 Jun 3, 2011
Dubbadub wrote:
Melanin??
I don't know if looking, acting, and sounding like wild retarded apes is anything to gloat about...

Location hidden

#19 Jun 3, 2011
<quoted text>
I know you hate the truth, so I'll repeat it to you.
<quoted text>
I fixed the typos. Maybe you'll comprehend the truth the socnd time around, since everything is "twice as hard for" you people,
....of color.
nothing you say can change the truth no matter how many times you repeat it. im off this
my cash flow like a slit wrist

lol

“You don't know me”

Level 1

You just WISH you did

#20 Jun 3, 2011
<quoted text>

The skull is made of bone, too,....you know.
lmASSo!
timmy

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2011
<quoted text>Oh, so you agree with the fact that blacks have stronger bones, AND a dtronger propensity for dementia?
That's a good mix for jungle life, but kind of dangerous combination for civilization. It may have something to do with why you people (of color) get followed around stores and pulled over by the PoPo so "disproportionately" .
Oh_stinky will you shut up! by the way psss* no one believes you're racist you're just bias.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 4, 2011
Wise Crack-er wrote:
<quoted text>
lmASSo!
so you laughin at yourself now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 7 min Bychance37 289
black men are liars they hate seeing black women 7 min melissa__ 7
atlanta is heaven for gay black men (Sep '10) 14 min mukesh 139
Fear Thy Black Male Neighbor 17 min Sharpton 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min shinningelectr0n 1,130,071
Do BLACK people REALLY HATE each other, OR is i... 20 min ASHLEIGH 44
Why black males hate and fear white men 22 min Uncle TOM 529
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 22 min AFRO OBSERVER 567
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 49 min NaturesBeauty 26,579
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 1 hr Blaq American Pri... 68
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Bychance37 556

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE