Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
xxxxx

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Kids with low IQ grow up to be racis

The authors claim that people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe.

Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not, it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.

Social status also appears to play no part in determining an individual's intelligence.

The study claims that right-wing ideology forms a "pathway" for people with low reasoning ability to become prejudiced against groups such as other races and gay people.

"Cognitive abilities are critical in forming impressions of other people and in being open minded," the Daily mail quoted the researchers as saying.

"Individuals with lower cognitive abilities may gravitate towards more socially conservative right-wing ideologies that maintain the status quo.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2...
Cogito Ergo Sum

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Sep 9, 2012
So the profound stupidity on this forum isn't faked is it-it's genuine after all!
Canyouuudigit

Harrisburg, PA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Stupidity can be elevated to a fine art-you know?
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Sep 9, 2012
lol wrote:
Zero percent of blacks support Romney because he's white, so they're all racist.
Wait, what did you say about racism and low IQ?
OOPS!
The positive corelationship between racism and low intelligence holds across all races.
alonzo

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2012
when i graduate from Princeton back in 2001 i noticed a severe drop in our race. This is why so many brother man be racist. we should Love all races.
Rainbow power!!!

“The QUEEN is In The House.”

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

I want it all, yours and mine.

#8 Sep 9, 2012
LOL! Well there you go. This explains what is going on with the Republican party. Mystery solved. XD!!!

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Axe has the IQ of a dead chicken .
Grunting Cromagnins

Phillipsburg, NJ

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Grunting Cromagnins
time to go back to the cave

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Grunting Cromagnins wrote:
Grunting Cromagnins
time to go back to the cave
...and you have the IQ of cotton candy.....

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 9, 2012
xxxxx wrote:
The authors claim that people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe.
Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not, it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.
Social status also appears to play no part in determining an individual's intelligence.
The study claims that right-wing ideology forms a "pathway" for people with low reasoning ability to become prejudiced against groups such as other races and gay people.
"Cognitive abilities are critical in forming impressions of other people and in being open minded," the Daily mail quoted the researchers as saying.
"Individuals with lower cognitive abilities may gravitate towards more socially conservative right-wing ideologies that maintain the status quo.
So what explains all the Liberal Covert Racism?

Liberals are the first ones to make every problem racial, even when race has nothing to do with the issue
nomad

Portland, OR

#13 Sep 9, 2012
xxxxx wrote:
So if you notice that many negros are savage degenerate criminal prison bait you better not say anything
If you read f.b.I. crime stats you best not tell anyone
If you are forced to work with an Afirmitive action nitwit
That you have to carry you best keep that to your self

Becouse some JAG off liberal Negro loving professor says that makes you not only a racist but a backwards dolt

Nice try sambo but no fcking cigar.
Grunting Cromagnins

Phillipsburg, NJ

#14 Sep 9, 2012
Grunting Cromagnins
eat their mammoth raw
time to go back to the caves

“I am we”

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Sep 9, 2012
J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
So what explains all the Liberal Covert Racism?
Liberals are the first ones to make every problem racial, even when race has nothing to do with the issue
All racists are full of it.
XXXXX

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Sep 9, 2012
nomad wrote:
<quoted text>
So if you notice that many negros are savage degenerate criminal prison bait you better not say anything
If you read f.b.I. crime stats you best not tell anyone
If you are forced to work with an Afirmitive action nitwit
That you have to carry you best keep that to your self
Becouse some JAG off liberal Negro loving professor says that makes you not only a racist but a backwards dolt
Nice try sambo but no fcking cigar.
So I'm' a sambo because I post an article that tells you people of your kind are usually of very low IQ?

Sorry it hurt your feelings but that's what the research showed. If you have a beef with it, take it to the professors and the research social scientists involved in the study and call them sambo.

Don't feel bad if they burst out laughing or use you as an excellent example of exactly what they were referring to though. Shit happens.
Bill

Harrisburg, PA

#17 Sep 10, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you have the IQ of cotton candy.....
Cotton candy has an IQ? LOL!
koolaideio

Park Hills, MO

#18 Sep 10, 2012
PEOPLE WITH CRACK ADDICTIONS TEND TO CONTRACT AIDs
ALSO I CURED AIDS CHECK IT OUT ITS UNDER THE THREAD "HOW I CURED AIDS AND SLAYED A DRAGON" here is the link http://adf.ly/CaiNa but it is on this fourm
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#19 Sep 10, 2012
well this explains why almost all africoon americans are racist.
fo shizzle mo nizzle

Europe

#20 Sep 10, 2012
That explains why there are so many negro racists.

Besides haven't IQs been debunked as pointless in the real world?

So far low IQ has been linked to poverty, criminality, drug abuse and racism - all major aspects of 'things negro'.

Fo shizzle mo nizzle
yes

New Canaan, CT

#21 Sep 10, 2012
true about the kneegggers
craig wakeley

Liverpool, UK

#22 Sep 10, 2012
black pple have smarter than white pple. U R RACISS IF DISAGREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 49 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web