They deny it ever happened

OMG! This country will ever be the same

White Christians = Dying Breed

vortex

Dallas, TX

#22 May 13, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
White liberals will die and then every other white group will take their place.
The moment white liberals no longer control the white communities there will RAPID change in every single way, and that will be international.
another topix fortune teller

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#23 May 13, 2013
vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
another topix fortune teller
It doesn't take a fortune teller to figure out that white liberals don't have kids, and it isn't a mystery that most white people in the media and schools are liberal self hating scum.

The only white people left will be those who WANT to have lots of WHITE children, the people who care about their heritage.

The revolution against the system is going to happen all over the western world, and you all won't be able to stop it.
Perfect

Citrus Heights, CA

#24 May 13, 2013
PTBW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't take a fortune teller to figure out that white liberals don't have kids, and it isn't a mystery that most white people in the media and schools are liberal self hating scum.
The only white people left will be those who WANT to have lots of WHITE children, the people who care about their heritage.
The revolution against the system is going to happen all over the western world, and you all won't be able to stop it.
What a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshyt. You sound like a scared little Non-Hispanic white person who’s afraid because they are down to a mere 62% of the US population. Do you have any idea how much that number has shrunk in the last 50 years? Do you?

In several states, white people aren’t even a majority anymore. That’s what scares you the most! This dumb fortune telling crap about a revolution against the system and idiocy about Liberals dying off while conservatives thrive is some of the dumbest stuff I’ve ever heard. Stop pretending you can predict the future and pay attention to the FACTS.

Your numbers are ever decreasing and will soon put you into the minority. You no longer run everything and that’s what your fear stems from. Accept it.
Machete

Austin, TX

#25 May 14, 2013
vortex wrote:
Crazy! I never knew she was Muslim. She’s beautiful that’s for sure.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/sli...
Congrats to her. She is one beautiful girl. Some Middle Eastern women are among the most gorgeous on the planet. She looks alot like my niece Maribel from Guadalajara Mexico. I think Maribel is thankful that she doesn't look anything like her Tio (Uncle)Danny Trejo also known as Machete. Yours truly.
Europig Settlers

Ashburn, VA

#26 May 14, 2013
And now we have a South African Miss USA.
Perfect

Citrus Heights, CA

#27 May 14, 2013
Europig Settlers wrote:
And now we have a South African Miss USA.
I just looked. She is HOT! A 6ft tall black girl from South Africa. You gotta love it!

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Louisville, KY

#28 May 15, 2013
Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of unsubstantiated bullshyt. You sound like a scared little Non-Hispanic white person who’s afraid because they are down to a mere 62% of the US population. Do you have any idea how much that number has shrunk in the last 50 years? Do you?
In several states, white people aren’t even a majority anymore. That’s what scares you the most! This dumb fortune telling crap about a revolution against the system and idiocy about Liberals dying off while conservatives thrive is some of the dumbest stuff I’ve ever heard. Stop pretending you can predict the future and pay attention to the FACTS.
Your numbers are ever decreasing and will soon put you into the minority. You no longer run everything and that’s what your fear stems from. Accept it.
You need white liberals to continue to control the white community in order to have the power you have had for decades, but white liberals aren't even the majority of the youth anymore, they are finished.

The only places that matter in terms of white people being the majority are European countries, and major changes are about to happen there as the governments of those countries get more and more traitorous while nationalist parties get more powerful.

You need bootlickers like Chris Matthews to maintain your privilege, but scum like him are dying every day.

Blacks have always been the minority in America but yet they are not powerless, and without white liberals we would be more powerful as a minority than we are now, much more powerful.
Peter Head

Houston, TX

#29 May 15, 2013
vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
The “standard” has not been white women for a very long time. I understand what takes place in the US may have a white slant that’s decreasing daily, but in the REAL world, the standard of beauty for women has been brown for a long time.
Just google “Most Beautiful Woman In The World” and you will see that white is not it.
Yep, it's the reason black women fix their hair to be like white women (long and straight hair). Many lighten their skin, too. Also get nose jobs to get a narrower nose.

...uh, oh, did I misread something?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#30 May 15, 2013
Peter Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's the reason black women fix their hair to be like white women (long and straight hair). Many lighten their skin, too. Also get nose jobs to get a narrower nose.
...uh, oh, did I misread something?
Fix their hair to look like pink pigs, you say? Straight hair, light skin and narrow noses aren't white only traits, in fact you were the last to inherit these traits, delusional imbecile http://i.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-4139... http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/25173/ethiopia... http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20111004/gho...

I laugh so much when you genetically deformed vermin make unfounded claims that original humans want to look like you tainted part neanderthal devolved and fragile sub human. Stop deluding yourself, imbecile.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#31 May 15, 2013
She is pretty
Peter Head

Houston, TX

#32 May 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Fix their hair to look like pink pigs, you say? Straight hair, light skin and narrow noses aren't white only traits, in fact you were the last to inherit these traits, delusional imbecile http://i.images.cdn.fotopedia.com/flickr-4139... http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/25173/ethiopia... http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20111004/gho...
I laugh so much when you genetically deformed vermin make unfounded claims that original humans want to look like you tainted part neanderthal devolved and fragile sub human. Stop deluding yourself, imbecile.
Ooooh, sounds like a lot of self-hate emanating from those statements.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#33 May 16, 2013
This Arab Ho is fine as hell. I'd definitely feel her up in a crowded bus in the middle of rush hour.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#34 May 16, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
She is pretty
C/S bruh if only our women could be that feminine and pretty.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#36 May 16, 2013
A Muslim Miss America? She's putting her life in danger.

The Islamic fundamentalists will kill her.
I love white men

Philadelphia, PA

#37 May 16, 2013
It's not that she's a muslim, it's the fact that she's a sista. we love wm and they clearly love us back. It's all good :))

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#38 May 16, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>C/S bruh if only our women could be that feminine and pretty.
Stacy Dash is both and she is a 46 yr old sista.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#39 May 16, 2013
Don't worry about the white population decreasing because blacks are giving birth at this moment to the next generation of Whities:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

Now bow down to your Savior:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#40 May 17, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> Stacy Dash is both and she is a 46 yr old sista.
Yeah cuss she is Half Mexican dumba** so she don't count. Neither does Beyonce or Halle Berry etc etc those women are not Black they're part Black. I'm talking about the average everyday sista. You know the type fat, dark skinned and manly looking which are about 90 percent of BW.
Tighty whitey

United States

#41 May 17, 2013
Nupid Stigger wrote:
It's funny, a a full-blown she-boon has never won a US beauty contest, the ones that have come close have tried to look as White as possible lol
You nogs are so desperate to have something positive to say about Negroes that you even have to stoop as low as say a Lebanese born US citizen is the mark of beauty smdh
Let's see how a real big-assed, manly mammy-sow does in a beauty competition - may as well enter a shaved gorilla lol
Lol !! You just described Michelle Obama!
BS Detector

United States

#42 May 17, 2013
RioBest wrote:
I love that Americans voted for a Musim Ms. USA. It proves the US is moving in the right direction and the standard of beauty is no longer blond/blue. The standard now is brown/brown. Cool!
why are you watching that contest in the 1st place? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 6 min Henry 1
White men admit they are weak and inadequate 20 min Henry 36
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min UruEuWauWau 34,329
Aren't loud rude black women the most vile crea... 25 min Henry 1
Non-white countries should close all USA bases ... 29 min LMAO 19
What was it like the first time u had ir sex? 31 min melissa__ 34
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 40 min truth 2,234
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 55 min UruEuWauWau 30,867
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr Bychance37 185
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr www 122,298
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 3 hr Anonymous 2,200
More from around the web