OMG! This country will ever be the same

White Christians = Dying Breed

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
RioBest

Medellín, Colombia

#1 May 13, 2013
I love that Americans voted for a Musim Ms. USA. It proves the US is moving in the right direction and the standard of beauty is no longer blond/blue. The standard now is brown/brown. Cool!
RioBest

Medellín, Colombia

#2 May 13, 2013
Muslim
vortex

Dallas, TX

#3 May 13, 2013
Crazy! I never knew she was Muslim. She’s beautiful that’s for sure.

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/sli...
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#4 May 13, 2013
She is a very beautiful woman. There's nothing wrong with a muslim Miss U.S.A. I hate religious groups of all kinds and not equally, but her religion has nothing to do with her outter and inner beauty as a person...a human being.
vortex

Dallas, TX

#5 May 13, 2013
RioBest wrote:
I love that Americans voted for a Musim Ms. USA. It proves the US is moving in the right direction and the standard of beauty is no longer blond/blue. The standard now is brown/brown. Cool!
The “standard” has not been white women for a very long time. I understand what takes place in the US may have a white slant that’s decreasing daily, but in the REAL world, the standard of beauty for women has been brown for a long time.

Just google “Most Beautiful Woman In The World” and you will see that white is not it.
Nupid Stigger

Turkey

#6 May 13, 2013
RioBest wrote:
Dumb Negro, that was over two years ago lmfwao

She's a Lebanese born Arab American, and as for being Muslim, she's got a drink driving rap lol

She went on to Miss Universe and was the lowest rated US entry ever, so much for her 'beauty' lol

I remember at the time she had muscles and she is training to be a wrestler, how's that for femininity? LMFWAO
Nupid Stigger

Turkey

#7 May 13, 2013
vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
The “standard” has not been white women for a very long time. I understand what takes place in the US may have a white slant that’s decreasing daily, but in the REAL world, the standard of beauty for women has been brown for a long time.
Just google “Most Beautiful Woman In The World” and you will see that white is not it.
Another Negro moron.

The 'standard of beauty' you're referring to is the 'standard' viewed by most stay-at-home Americans.

Worldwide, Asians outnumber Whites and Negroes combined, ergo, the 'standard' of beauty, in raw numbers' has to be Asian.

That said, it is a fact that many Asian countries, even successful ones like Japan and China, do have a trend/fashion for their women to look 'White', they dress White and have their skin lightened.

Show me even ONE Asian that tries to look like a Negro?

You live in a predominantly White country, common sense says that the standard for anything will be swayed towards the crackers, but you Negroes are too dumb to understand that.
vortex

Dallas, TX

#8 May 13, 2013
Nupid Stigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Negro, that was over two years ago lmfwao
She's a Lebanese born Arab American, and as for being Muslim, she's got a drink driving rap lol
She went on to Miss Universe and was the lowest rated US entry ever, so much for her 'beauty' lol
I remember at the time she had muscles and she is training to be a wrestler, how's that for femininity? LMFWAO
^^^ This is the uneducated american white rage and denial I was referring to. Pretty funny right?
Nupid Stigger

Turkey

#9 May 13, 2013
It's funny, a a full-blown she-boon has never won a US beauty contest, the ones that have come close have tried to look as White as possible lol

You nogs are so desperate to have something positive to say about Negroes that you even have to stoop as low as say a Lebanese born US citizen is the mark of beauty smdh

Let's see how a real big-assed, manly mammy-sow does in a beauty competition - may as well enter a shaved gorilla lol
vortex

Dallas, TX

#10 May 13, 2013
Nupid Stigger wrote:
You live in a predominantly White country
Not for long. Your number get smaller every day. You’re no longer a majority in several states, and you’re down to just 62% of the US population. Your days as a “predominately” white country are numbered to say the least. Your anger makes perfect sense.
AMF

Sunbury, OH

#11 May 13, 2013
Speaking of beauty pageants...

Muslim girl, 19,'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'

5-31-11

"A teenage Muslim girl was stoned to death under 'Sharia law' after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine.

Katya Koren, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home.

Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13924...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
vortex

Dallas, TX

#12 May 13, 2013
Nupid Stigger wrote:
a full-blown she-boon has never won a US beauty contest
By the same token, a disgusting dirty inbred piece of white trailer trash has never won either. So you also have NO HORSE IN THE RACE. Your ignorance is on display here. Please continue
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#13 May 13, 2013
Proof that white America accepts everyone of color except AA's. Does that tell you nitwits anything? Any bells going off that maybe the problem is after all the immoral
downright criminal behavior of AA's? Of course not. It would take people that have a higher IQ than borderline retarded to actually internalize and adapt to normal values.
But keep acting like fools that will get you far just like it has in the past.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Bowling Green, KY

#14 May 13, 2013
vortex wrote:
Crazy! I never knew she was Muslim. She’s beautiful that’s for sure.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/sli...
She is one of the most plain women I have ever seen.

I see white and black women that would crush her in a beauty contest every single day.
vortex

Dallas, TX

#15 May 13, 2013
JustMe wrote:
Proof that white America accepts everyone of color except AA's. Does that tell you nitwits anything? Any bells going off that maybe the problem is after all the immoral
downright criminal behavior of AA's? Of course not. It would take people that have a higher IQ than borderline retarded to actually internalize and adapt to normal values.
But keep acting like fools that will get you far just like it has in the past.
This thread isn’t even about black people you fkin obsessed weirdo.

Level 4

Since: Jun 08

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 13, 2013
vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for long. Your number get smaller every day. You’re no longer a majority in several states, and you’re down to just 62% of the US population. Your days as a “predominately” white country are numbered to say the least. Your anger makes perfect sense.
White liberals will die and then every other white group will take their place.

The moment white liberals no longer control the white communities there will RAPID change in every single way, and that will be international.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#17 May 13, 2013
Precisely ^^^
JustMe

Peoria, IL

#19 May 13, 2013
vortex wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread isn’t even about black people you fkin obsessed weirdo.
Oh but it is weirdo. Color was the reason this stupid thread was started. I understand blacks would feel like this chick got one up on the man but........we are happy to share the spotlight with people of color. Unfortunately
Blacks have not earned the right to stand among us. Disappointed?? We just don't like blacks because as a whole they are criminals and refuse to pay their fair share.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2013
Even this thread ends up diving into the cesspool of racism. Pathetic, and sadly typical of this forum.

I'm surprised some jihadi hasn't thrown acid in her face yet...
vortex

Dallas, TX

#21 May 13, 2013
JustMe wrote:
Color was the reason this stupid thread was started.
Muslim is not a color you dumb monkey. It’s a RELIGION!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lice Chronicles 11 min THE BLUEPRINT 22
Coretta do your pimp know u on Topix & Not Back... 12 min THE BLUEPRINT 9
White people have a great future ahead of them ... 13 min THE BLUEPRINT 29
Free First Class Tickets To Mozambique 16 min MzThAnG 1
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 16 min ThomasA 11
exterminate all crackers 22 min aaa 9
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 26 min aaa 34
Nobody is on white people side 2 hr Ghostblade 85
it must really suck being black! 3 hr KIP 60
White people GO AWAY 6 hr White 272