Mental Issues of the GOP Obama shoul...

Mental Issues of the GOP Obama should not have to deal with!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Since the election of President Barack Obama, the true back stabbing nature, the hatefulness,the anti-black legacy of redneck whites here have become crystal clear to the world. What is amazing is how these white racists are too coward to own up to their own actions. They proclaim that their "hatred" of the President has nothing to do with his skin color and lie instead saying it's about what they don't like about what he does and how he does it." The rest of the world knows exactly what it is that they don't like about President Obama. I say it again. Obama is Black. Not mulatto. BLACK in their eyes.

Let's look at the following actual occurrence and tell the truth:

In a meeting with House Republicans at the White House Thursday, President Obama reminded the minority that the last time he reached out to them, they reacted with zero votes -- twice -- for his stimulus package.

A GOP source familiar with the meeting said that the president was extremely sensitive -- even "thin-skinned" -- to the fact that the stimulus bill received no GOP votes in the House. He continually brought it up throughout the meeting.

Note: This comment came from a GOP Source.

Obama also offered payback for that goose egg. A major overhaul of the health care system, he told the Republican leadership, would be done using a legislative process known as reconciliation, meaning that the GOP won't be able to filibuster it.

Note: What would YOU do? They hate the man for being smart enough to get his bills passed?

Congress has until October 15 to pass health care or student lending reform under the normal process. If it doesn't, reconciliation can be used to eliminate the 60-vote requirement.

Democratic aides said that Obama made clear to the GOP leadership that he would continue to work in a bipartisan way, but that they didn't have veto power over health care policy. GOP aides, however, said that Obama was pretty clear that reconciliation would be used. "From what was told me, it sounded more like he would almost definitely use reconciliation for healthcare. I don't think he hedged much," said one.

NOTE: Can we seriously find issue with the President for not fking around with these people?

ANOTHER GOP AIDE.. said that Obama and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) had a back-and-forth about the zero votes. Obama argued that House Republicans had made a "strategic decision" to oppose the stimulus, while Boehner countered that Obama hadn't accepted House Republican input on the bill.

Note: Boehner said his top priority was seeing to it that the President became a One-Term President. So, I ask you ...Would YOU trust this SOB?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) pushed back against the decision to use reconciliation. "As he told the President during a meeting at the White House, Senator McConnell and his colleagues want to be part of the solution to reforming our country's health care system and expects the majority party to include Republicans in that process.

NOTE AGAIN: The party of NO didn't want to be a part of the solution ...they wanted to undermined the President. But guess what? The president put their asses in Check Mate! Now watch them waste our time some more. The GOP Failed at the One Term President plot, They FAILED with his Health Care Plan, They FAILED at the Fiscal Cliff scare and they FAILED at being a respected party. They will FAIL with the NRA and they FAILED in the eyes of the majority of the American People and the World!

It is time for us to stop the dumb shit, the crying and complaining and get on with moving this country forward. Let the Ruler ...RULE! If you can't do that, just stfu, sit back and watch us do what we do. Succeed!
THX Repatriation Czar

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Obama is a failed idiot. Congress is doing what they were elected to do -- stop failed idiot Obama.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Clearly, some people don't grasp that Congress is not to agree with the President on everything but to provide a balance of power.

If everyone were to agree with the President, there would be no reason to have the House but then again, there are people who think that "dear leader" should be allowed to do whatever he chooses.

Move to N Korea if you don't like Congress saying no to King Barry. They weren't elected to coddle him but to stop him. Congress is there to do the will of their constituents and who elected them to office.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Part of the reason that this country is in the mess it's in is that "dear leader" had a Dem controlled Congress until the mid-term elections in 2010. By then, however, the damage was done.

"Absolute power corrupts, absolutely."

“The Truth Shall Set You Free”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Part of the reason that this country is in the mess it's in is that "dear leader" had a Dem controlled Congress until the mid-term elections in 2010. By then, however, the damage was done.
But didn't he have the power to "veto" any bill he didn't like?
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#8 Feb 1, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
But didn't he have the power to "veto" any bill he didn't like?
I believe he did.

I've mentioned this before, and trust me, I'm no fan of Bill Clinton's, but the relationship between he and Congress was ideal in that a balance of power was struck and in turn, things went very well. People forget that he was not making very good choices/taking us in a direction that was not good and Congress reined him in. He moved more to the center and things went well. So I've never been absolutely opposed to a Dem President if we would have a Republican majority Congress to serve as a checks and balance. So of of this about Congress opposing Obama and being obstructionists is total bull in that that is what Congress is supposed to do and to provide a checks and balance to the President. The problems we are facing very well can be attributed to when the President hasn't been opposed in that, again, "Absolute power corrupts, absolutely."

If we have a President who won't work w/Congress, we're in for some very tough times down the road. Clinton understood what Obama refuses to. Obama is a far left idealogue and that's not what this country needs to move forward.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2013
*And at the same rate, Reagan had a Dem controlled Congress.

Problems began to arise when Bush wasn't opposed when he was "spending like a drunken sailor"/it in turn fracturing the Republican party/especially w/respect to his actions re Medicare and those in Congress had been there for too long and weren't acting in the best interest of this country as well. And they lost the House because of it. Same w/Obama when he had a Dem controlled Congress and no one to oppose him. In fact they walked the plank for him re Obama Care and committed political suicide as a result of it/Congress went to the Republicans who were voted in by their constituents to stop Obama from spending.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Clearly, some people don't grasp that Congress is not to agree with the President on everything but to provide a balance of power.
If everyone were to agree with the President, there would be no reason to have the House but then again, there are people who think that "dear leader" should be allowed to do whatever he chooses.
Move to N Korea if you don't like Congress saying no to King Barry. They weren't elected to coddle him but to stop him. Congress is there to do the will of their constituents and who elected them to office.
It is people like you that keep the mental retardation levels running amuck in this country. Aways looking for a way to disagree even when it is ridiculous to do so. We are talking about supporting good causes for the majority of the citizens. You don't just disagree because you don't like the man. Intelligent folk listen to the proposals and cite valid reasons for the disagreement if there be any. You don't hold secret meetings and tell everyone in your party NOT to vote for something across the board. This is a very clear indication that the GOP and their supporters are a bunch of low lifes with no backbone, no courage, no individuality, and have NO place in leadership roles! An overwhelming number of Americans are wide awake. This includes some white folk but the minorities are fierce today and very attentive to the games and racism being played out in our government. If these redneck keep playing these boring childrens games they are going to need the NRA and all the assault weapons they can sneak into their homes because life is too short as it is and we will not tolerate white racist bull shit any more in this country.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
It is people like you that keep the mental retardation levels running amuck in this country. Aways looking for a way to disagree even when it is ridiculous to do so. We are talking about supporting good causes for the majority of the citizens. You don't just disagree because you don't like the man. Intelligent folk listen to the proposals and cite valid reasons for the disagreement if there be any. You don't hold secret meetings and tell everyone in your party NOT to vote for something across the board. This is a very clear indication that the GOP and their supporters are a bunch of low lifes with no backbone, no courage, no individuality, and have NO place in leadership roles! An overwhelming number of Americans are wide awake. This includes some white folk but the minorities are fierce today and very attentive to the games and racism being played out in our government. If these redneck keep playing these boring childrens games they are going to need the NRA and all the assault weapons they can sneak into their homes because life is too short as it is and we will not tolerate white racist bull shit any more in this country.
No, it's more like people think that "dear leader" should do whatever he so pleases and Congress is supposed to just sit their or otherwise face the never ending mind numbing nonsense as illustrated by the OP.

Take your "racism" comments and shove them, fckwit.

aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2013
aisling- wrote:
A M A ZING... here I thought the country was in bad shape because Buch and Cheney raped it and left it to die. Isn't it interesting how two american citizens see things so differently? Somebody needs a reality check and well, it's not me.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#14 Feb 1, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's more like people think that "dear leader" should do whatever he so pleases and Congress is supposed to just sit their or otherwise face the never ending mind numbing nonsense as illustrated by the OP.
Take your "racism" comments and shove them, fckwit.
My comments are spot on! Thing is You KNOW they are but you're stuck in that fken white washed fake as bubble you live in and all you can do is lie. Obama is a "Dear Leader" Better than anyone whose held that office ever if you ask me and people who recognize greatness. I'd like to shove something up your narrow white ass and pull out something that resembles a brain. LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he did.
I've mentioned this before, and trust me, I'm no fan of Bill Clinton's, but the relationship between he and Congress was ideal in that a balance of power was struck and in turn, things went very well. People forget that he was not making very good choices/taking us in a direction that was not good and Congress reined him in. He moved more to the center and things went well. So I've never been absolutely opposed to a Dem President if we would have a Republican majority Congress to serve as a checks and balance. So of of this about Congress opposing Obama and being obstructionists is total bull in that that is what Congress is supposed to do and to provide a checks and balance to the President. The problems we are facing very well can be attributed to when the President hasn't been opposed in that, again, "Absolute power corrupts, absolutely."
If we have a President who won't work w/Congress, we're in for some very tough times down the road. Clinton understood what Obama refuses to. Obama is a far left idealogue and that's not what this country needs to move forward.
Point is ...no one cares who you're a fan of. Obama is the president and that's the end of that tune. He won't kiss Congresses ass... or yours. So boo freakn hoo.

cry me a river

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 46 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 55 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 57 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 5 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web