what is it about black women that ita...
First Prev
of 92
Next Last
antonioV

Antioch, CA

#1922 Sep 8, 2014
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
i have noticed that i am approached more by italian men, then by black men where i live. i find italians to be very attractive, and i love the accents. just curious about what other's think? also, does anybody know about the theory that most italian or sicillian's ancestors were of african descent?
Im Sicilian, which is COMPLETELY different from an Italian. Italians are European, Sicilians are Mediterranean like Greeks, Armenians, Turks, one of the reasons (many reasons) Italians don't like us, is we DO have African in our ancestry, from when the Moors conquered Sicily, I LOVE Black women, I love their self confidence, and how they dont take sh#t from NOBODY, they aint scared of their sexuality, they have beautiful curves, nd no how to use them, they have style and swagg, and I dont find them to be argumentative like people say, quite the opposite, they appreciate a man who is good to them, who appreciates their qualities, instead of cheating on them or living off of them, they want a man to be a man,

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1923 Sep 15, 2014
antonioV wrote:
I LOVE Black women...and I don't find them to be argumentative like people say, quite the opposite, they appreciate a man who is good to them, who appreciates their qualities, instead of cheating on them or living off of them, they want a man to be a man,
BINGO! We are not argumentative, rude or mean to men who are REAL men and not little boys looking for another mother.
Asare

London, UK

#1924 Nov 20, 2014
Italian men for the most part have no problems sleeping with African Prostitutes but aren't interested in dating black women . So black women don't get too excited.

NBP
Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Gleris, Italy

#1925 Nov 21, 2014
Asare wrote:
Italian men for the most part have no problems sleeping with African Prostitutes but aren't interested in dating black women . So black women don't get too excited.
Italian men who live in Italy are not even interested in sleeping with African prostitutes, if they choose to go with a prostitute they go with an Eastern European prostitute (Russia, Ukraine, Romania) or with a Chinese prostitute, in fact most of the prostitutes in Italy are from Eastern Europe.
hellenarose

Kampala, Uganda

#1926 Oct 29, 2015
I for one really find Italian men so attractive and so friendly.here in African particulary Uganda,we have alot of them marrying off our sisters. They find us romantic just like them. Wish i can get one for myself i will be the happiest
Quetz

Rome, Italy

#1927 Nov 16, 2015
NBP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you' re just another american with Italian origins who declare himself a real Italian.
I`m a black man who has a white Italian father, I was born in Italy and I always lived in Italy, three weeks ago I moved to England because in Italy there is a lot of racism against black people and Italians don`t give you a job if you`re black, here in England I`m ok, I have a good job and I prefer to kill myself rather then return to live in Italy.
Some Italian men like black women, but just few of them, usually if Italian men decide to have a relationship with a not Italian woman they chose pale women from East European countries like Ukraine, Russia, Moldavia, Albania and other East European countries if you go to Italy you will see a lot of Italian men with East European women.
I am an Italian from Italy (Rome).
Unfortunately, the users who wrote that most Italians are racist and/or fascist at heart are right. I wish thiswas not true, but the sad truth is that many, many, many Italians are full with prejudices against black people and any ethnic or religious group that is not perceived as "100% local".
The point is most Italians tend to be extremely conservative and conformist, and our society is not very open to change, to diversity and to originality. This is why they dislike/distrust anything and anyone that they can perceive as new, different, unusual.
Now, don't get me wrong: many Italians are lovely and intelligent people, and I don't hate my country or its people. Just I have to be frank and face the facts. One fact is that Italian society is generally one of the least welcoming for anyone of a different ethnic, linguistic or religious background. It's not as extreme as in many East European countries (in some of those countries an african person will feel reaaly unwanted and uncomfortable most of the time), still Italy is not as welcoming as the Northern and Western European countries.
I hope things will change and one beautiful day the color of a person's skin will be not more significant than the color of their eyes or hair.
Sorry for my bad English.
Sexy Black Brit

Manchester, UK

#1928 Dec 9, 2015
Hahahaaa!
Anonymous

Memphis, TN

#1929 Dec 12, 2015
Beautifulkim2009 wrote:
I love Italian men. That's why I married one.
Ok!
Brownsugaa

Edmonton, Canada

#1930 Jan 18, 2016
Dear Quetz; thanyou for the ugly truth I lived with my parents in Rome for 10 yrs and u r on point Itaians don't like anything different from them not ALL but almost ALL that's why I never had the slightest attraction to italians. Too fake and pretentious for me. Again thanks for being real cuz one thing I learned living there is race DEFINATELY matters there. Italians r real good bout being fake in public and real behind closed doors. I'm not racist or against interracial dating the heart wants what it wants just saying living there as a minority sucks BIG time beautiful country the ppl lil messed up n backwards
Unfortunately, the users who wrote that most Italians are racist and/or fascist at heart are right. I wish thiswas not true, but the sad truth is that many, many, many Italians are full with prejudices against black people and any ethnic or religious group that is not perceived as "100% local".
The point is most Italians tend to be extremely conservative and conformist, and our society is not very open to change, to diversity and to originality. This is why they dislike/distrust anything and anyone that they can perceive as new, different, unusual.
Now, don't get me wrong: many Italians are lovely and intelligent people, and I don't hate my country or its people. Just I have to be frank and face the facts. One fact is that Italian society is generally one of the least welcoming for anyone of a different ethnic, linguistic or religious background. It's not as extreme as in many East European countries (in some of those countries an african person will feel reaaly unwanted and uncomfortable most of the time), still Italy is not as welcoming as the Northern and Western European countries.
I hope things will change and one beautiful day the color of a person's skin will be not more significant than the color of their eyes or hair.
Sorry for my bad English.[]
joe

Lynbrook, NY

#1931 Apr 6, 2016
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlfriend, I know what you mean. I love Italian men myself. My favorite Italian actor is John Travolta. I think he is find as HELL!!!!!! My second is Robert DeNiro, and you know he love some chocolate. All of his grilfriends and wives are black. Italian men have a thing for sisters. I was one of them. I remember catching the subway in Philadephia, and this heavy-set, tall Italian man was trying to talk to me. This man looks like he can be my father, OK. He was like 20 years older than me or something, I don't know, but he looks pretty old to me. So, anyway, he was trying to invite me for dinner, and I was looking at this man like he was crazy because I never date a white man before. Italian have athing for sisters, and that's a fact.i am 100 pct italian and i love black women ,thats all i date they win.
i love black women and i am 100 pct italian american
joe

Lynbrook, NY

#1932 Apr 6, 2016
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text> BINGO! We are not argumentative, rude or mean to men who are REAL men and not little boys looking for another mother.

i am 100 pct italian american and i love black women ,thats all i go with, they win

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#1933 Apr 11, 2016
Quetz wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for my bad English.
How does Italy compare to France or England? I've been to France many times, but never to Italy. I am a Black American, and found that the French often were civil with me, but not always with Francophone blacks or North Africans.
Sonia love

United States

#1934 Apr 23, 2016
ronnnieer wrote:
<quoted text>you are right on that one, white man with darker features(italians especially) will beat or kill there daughters for dating a blackman, i think its down to jealousy....the blond and blue eyed white man seem to not mind there daughters marrying a black man, i think
I think it's very sad that there are people who are going to hell because they HATE someone because of their skin color and facial features.... Have you ever questioned why when white people die they have to be buried so quickly ? It's because they turn back into the original color of man .....BLACK.....
Marco

Linköping, Sweden

#1935 Jun 6, 2016
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> How does Italy compare to France or England? I've been to France many times, but never to Italy. I am a Black American, and found that the French often were civil with me, but not always with Francophone blacks or North Africans.
Hi, I am an Italian, now living in Sweden. As an ethnic Italian, is hard for me to perceive the level of racism in Italy (it could be called "white privilege", I guess), but studied a bit the matter through the perceptions of Afro-Americans living in Italy and Afro-Italians and it seems from their words that the situation is similar to the French one: the fact that you're American should save you from remarks from the racist scumbags.

There are some interesting reports on the subject, for example this one, by an american student in Milan, Tia Taylor, which sparkled quite a debate:

Tia also wrote a blog post on it:

http://bit.ly/1L6dnWV

There are also other videos on YT on the same subject.

As an Italian I feel ashamed by the racist episodes that took place in my country, and I think that the racist and fascist scumbags betray the long history of Italy.

Have fun and enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 92
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IR at the walmart 5 min Mick 46
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 22 min krushy5657 1,209
Berbers are not eurasian (Mar '11) 22 min Moses 202
How Well Are Relationships Faring In Our Social... 24 min Redefined 3
Swedish people not white. (Jul '10) 30 min Moses 59
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 31 min Moses 389
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 42 min BlackLOVESasians 927
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 56 min Moses 480
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 1 hr FABULICIOUS 35,227
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 48,732