what is it about black women that ita...
FRANKIEG

AOL

#1204 Feb 14, 2009
History Buff wrote:
Maybe it's because their ancestors (for southern Italians) have Moorish blood in them. The Moors were an African race much like their northern counterparts the Vikings, who traveled by boats, raping and pillaging. So many Southern Europeans, like the southern Italians went from blond hair and blue eyes to dark eyes, skin and hair with a wave (kink) in it. Maybe the Italian men see in Black women what their great, great, great, great grandmothers saw in the erotic encounters umpteen generations ago.:^)
this is true
dDude

Modesto, CA

#1205 Feb 19, 2009
you guys should go to the newest topic "white women are jealous of black women"...
Rosex

Manchester, UK

#1207 Feb 19, 2009
I know what you mean, girlfriends!
dDude

Modesto, CA

#1208 Feb 19, 2009
krazybabygirl21 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, whats your email address? or here...let me give you mine... [email protected]
so whos black and whos indian(native american right?)and french, just curious?;)
INDIEgirl

Watford, UK

#1209 Feb 20, 2009
it's intresting that posts number 980 to 984 on page 47 happen to be all negative comments and all happen to be from 5 different names but they are all from the same place - hayword, ca -
(i'm guessing the single person poseing as five different people should go back to school and learn to hide their identity better - stupid ass) you know how to stereotype people i bet all those negative comments are what exotic black females said to you because you are so fucking uuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggllllll lllllllyyyyyyyyy and have nothing better to do but come on a forum - which by the way is in the african american forum - just to bad mouth people. why don't you go and educate youself at a real school or make your on forum and bad mouth people you waste of space (sorry every one else on here but that asshole really gets on my tits and this is the first time i made a negative comment on any forum)
INDIEgirl

Watford, UK

#1210 Feb 20, 2009
it was originaly in capitals but it wouldn't allow me to ;o

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#1211 Feb 20, 2009
dDude wrote:
<quoted text>
so whos black and whos indian(native american right?)and french, just curious?;)
my mom is black and indian. my dad is all french

“My Rose♥”

Since: Feb 09

London

#1212 Feb 20, 2009
THE CURVES!:) and our exotic skin colour
Mr Dynomite

Odessa, TX

#1213 Feb 20, 2009
dDude wrote:
you guys should go to the newest topic "white women are jealous of black women"...
And your a douche bag
Beautifulkim2009

Matteson, IL

#1214 Feb 25, 2009
I love Italian men. That's why I married one.
Jenna

Lexington, KY

#1215 Feb 25, 2009
Beautifulkim2009 wrote:
You go gurl!!

“just being me”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Odessa, TX

#1216 Feb 26, 2009
Beautifulkim2009 wrote:
right on

NBP
Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Italy

#1217 Mar 2, 2009
I' m a black man and I was born in Italy and I can tell you for sure Italian men don 't like black women simply because they don' t like black people, they like blonde and pale women like women from east european country like Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, etc. Some italian men would like to bed a black woman but just for an adventure, the would never date her or marry her. Even Italian women don' t like black men but some of them date black men when they are abroad cause they' re ashamed to do it in Italy. in Italy practically there are no interracial couple.
chris

Virginia Beach, VA

#1218 Mar 2, 2009
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>use your brain for once.
Robert deniro all his girlfriend,and wives were black?
read what you just said?
that's called a fetish.
And obviously it must be something deeper,because italian women are the same way with black men? why?
it's all material. It's never really spiritual.
Do these men approach you and talk about God coming back? Is God even in the equation? hell no.
And greeks,moved to rome,who moved to france,who moved to germany.
connect the dots.
real talk
chris

Virginia Beach, VA

#1219 Mar 2, 2009
Marita wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone who marries and/or dates a particular race of women exclusively has a fetish? If he'd married and dated only white women, would that be a fetish?
are you serious?

are you saying that if only your race of men dated you or your peers that would be considered the same?

you have to read inbetween the lines of what Tommy is saying here, though I disagree with him a lot of the times. it is going over a lot of people's heads.
chris

Virginia Beach, VA

#1220 Mar 2, 2009
batman wrote:
<quoted text>you said apparently black men have moved onto white girls?
You said black women are apparently loud,too augmentative,nag too much.
then you said besides white men are more passionate,and are more apprecitative.
that's your issue.
I know what the hell I'm talikg about.
Passionate means care,and love.
your black azz came from black men.
So if black men aren't passionate neither are black women.
If white men are more passionate than black men, then they come from white women who must be more passionate than black women.
simple logic.
lol. give it up while you are ahead. lol.
Heres real talk

San Diego, CA

#1221 Mar 2, 2009
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
real talk
How many times is the half-Irish half Italian Robert Deniro's name going to be brought up in an attempt to prove that Italians have a fetish for blacks? That is only one of them. Al Pacino has only dated white women, including the mother of his kid's and fellow Italian American Beverley D'Angelo. John Travolta has only dated white women, and is married to one.
And you will have an even harder time naming famous Italian women who have dated or married black men. Sophia Loren has been with the same Italian husband for over 50 years. Gina Lollobrigida did a lot of dating in Hollywood, but with Frank Sinatra, Burt Lancaster, Gary Cooper, and Kirk Douglas. Never with black men. And the love of beautiful Pier Angeli's life was James Dean.

If some of you want to say that just because Deniro dates black women, that all Italians have a fetish for black people. Then explain all the black stars with a fetish for whites?

Did OJ ever go back to black women, even after the black female jury set him free? NO

Has Quincy Jones ever dated or married anything, but white women, since divorcing his first wife? No, last I heard he was with Hugh Hefner's former Playmate exwife.

And I don't think Diana Ross has dated or married, anything but white men since the early 70's.
Same with Tina Turner since she broke up with Ike.

And I don't think Whoppi Goldberg ever was with anything but white men, even before becoming famous, since her full grown daughter is mixed.

Now what's this about OUR fetishes?
chris

Virginia Beach, VA

#1222 Mar 2, 2009
Heres real talk wrote:
<quoted text>How many times is the half-Irish half Italian Robert Deniro's name going to be brought up in an attempt to prove that Italians have a fetish for blacks? That is only one of them. Al Pacino has only dated white women, including the mother of his kid's and fellow Italian American Beverley D'Angelo. John Travolta has only dated white women, and is married to one.
And you will have an even harder time naming famous Italian women who have dated or married black men. Sophia Loren has been with the same Italian husband for over 50 years. Gina Lollobrigida did a lot of dating in Hollywood, but with Frank Sinatra, Burt Lancaster, Gary Cooper, and Kirk Douglas. Never with black men. And the love of beautiful Pier Angeli's life was James Dean.
If some of you want to say that just because Deniro dates black women, that all Italians have a fetish for black people. Then explain all the black stars with a fetish for whites?
Did OJ ever go back to black women, even after the black female jury set him free? NO
Has Quincy Jones ever dated or married anything, but white women, since divorcing his first wife? No, last I heard he was with Hugh Hefner's former Playmate exwife.
And I don't think Diana Ross has dated or married, anything but white men since the early 70's.
Same with Tina Turner since she broke up with Ike.
And I don't think Whoppi Goldberg ever was with anything but white men, even before becoming famous, since her full grown daughter is mixed.
Now what's this about OUR fetishes?
touche. a point well taken.
Heres real talk

San Diego, CA

#1223 Mar 2, 2009
chris wrote:
<quoted text>
touche. a point well taken.
TY...:)
Natalie D

Mcdonough, GA

#1224 Mar 5, 2009
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>you want me to answer what they find attractive about you? Your p..sy.
Learn the history of Romans,or italians,and their quest for black experince since they were greeks.
What do italian women find attractive about black men? their d..ks.
I guarantee, you live in New York. Ask one of those itailian men if they mind if itialian women date black men. You'll learn a lot about them right then and there.
Yea, they probably do want our, um,um P*&sy and italian women probably want black men, you know what...but wtf difference does it make..Tammy speaks as if white people or race besides black, think so highly of themselves and arent superficial...BS!!! white,black,PR,Indians, etc have problems like everyone else. Attraction is attraction, and even though if may have some sort of historical background,that doesn't explain all the cases. Tammy, stop hatin!?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've just finished eating some fish, fries and ... 10 min Summer Jones 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min DJTrump 1,617,599
This is the kind of black male I like 1 hr Ghhb 1
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 1 hr FireFellow44 27
Where is the President>? 2 hr New Flava 31
40 Haitians perish at Sea leaving their Superio... 2 hr New Flava 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 136,965
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr New Flava 434
Can America Become 80% White Again? 4 hr Ms Mack 72
Temple of Ramses II discovered! White DNA!!! 9 hr Factsmatter 24