what is it about black women that ita...
Cliff

Pompano Beach, FL

#484 Oct 3, 2007
Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.
Cliff: Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?
Coccotti: Sure.
Cliff: Got a match? Oh, don't bother. I got one. So you're a Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Uh-huh.
Cliff: You know I read a lot. Especially things that have to do with history. I find that sh^t fascinating. In fact, I don't know if you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned by n^ggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have n^gger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are n^ggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that n^gger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were n^ggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fu^ked by a n^gger, and had a half-n^gger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?
For Equality

United States

#485 Oct 4, 2007
Buffydiamond wrote:
I just hate when they say their glad i've never been with a black man.
Why would they ask you that? This is a big indicator of some possible internalized racist attitudes towards black men. If they have it towards our men, then you can bet that in certain situations they'll have it towards you as well.
rotary chic

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#486 Oct 5, 2007
hi. i'm an indian living in malaysia... i really would like to get to know some italian guys for friendship... Is this the place to get connected?
Ciao

“I HAVE A SON!!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Sandston, VA

#487 Oct 5, 2007
rotary chic wrote:
hi. i'm an indian living in malaysia... i really would like to get to know some italian guys for friendship... Is this the place to get connected?
Ciao
Hello....I'm a italiano!

Nice to meet you:)
jaime

Watertown, MA

#488 Oct 13, 2007
Tommy..your one of those people who make me scared of the outside World. Your one of those people who think that your so spiritual and that all should listen to you...but really no one should. Everyone should stick to their own huh? What about LOVE? Have you ever fell in Love before? I am a black woman who has personally dated inside and outside my race and I can tell you..color has no boundry! In fact my fiance is Turkish, and you know what he's treated me better than any black male I have dated...not to say all black men are bad..but from my experiences. When in the bible does it say to stick to your own? No where..your living in the twisted south where the rules are based upon hatred and anger..and I pity if there are more people like you in this World because you all are whats keeping this world from being prosperous and loving each other in the Lords name..How dare you say black people hate themselves? Do you know what its like to be a black woman?... to get looked at a sex object everyday? yea so dont talk like you do! Im going to pray for you!
trexxx

Leeds, UK

#489 Oct 14, 2007
KING wrote:
why is it on this site all the fckin threads i see r about black women with other race of men ??
"black women & arabic men"
"black women & asian men"
"black women & indian men dating and marrying"
"black women who prefer white men"
and here u dumb asses r bashing black men for dating outside the race , since i see u whore bags r soo anxious to leave us black men , i dont wanna hear no more black women compalining about us , jumping on diff boats!!!
its very strange you know, black woman are sooo jealous seeing a black man with non black woman, but they the very same ones who bragg about arab/italian/wateva man, they is nothing wrong with that..., but if they really love them they musnt be worried about whom blackman date or marry..
ronnnieer

Leeds, UK

#490 Oct 14, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>call a spade a spade.
Again I said all these italian me who lovin on black women will have a fit if a black man is with an italian woman. Period.
Italian beat their daughters if they date a black man.
you are right on that one, white man with darker features(italians especially) will beat or kill there daughters for dating a blackman, i think its down to jealousy....the blond and blue eyed white man seem to not mind there daughters marrying a black man, i think
vote ron paul 2008

Leeds, UK

#491 Oct 14, 2007
Iqbal wrote:
black chimps are the ugliest creatures on this planet. just take a look at their ugly features:
1) flat n wide gorilla-like nostrils
2) wiry hair (comb is of no use)
3) black face (cosmetic is also of no use)
4) way-out-of-proportion gigantic lips
5) those beady eyes
6) smelly body
7) low IQ (spends too much time thinking only of making luv)
i also dont get mate.. instead of building there drug up/ aids /community there thinking of interracial dating...nowonder black people will always be the most disrespected race on entire earth...
mumu077

Philadelphia, PA

#492 Oct 14, 2007
learn your history sisters stop this foolishness, you are the mother of mankind, queen of african respect yourself.

http://malcolmxfiles.blogspot.com/
Savant

AOL

#493 Oct 20, 2007
vote ron paul 2008 wrote:
<quoted text> i also dont get mate.. instead of building there drug up/ aids /community there thinking of interracial dating...nowonder black people will always be the most disrespected race on entire earth...
Listen, brothers and sisters: While some of you are dreaming deluded dreams about how much nice things are on the other, white side of the yard, these men are telling you exactly what they think of you.
It's been four hundred years now. It's time to throw off the blinders and the slave mentality!
If sisters really think that white men are better than blacks, then listen to what some of them think of you. And, brothers, I can point out equally venomous racist diatribes by white females also. Don't be fooled!
If you love a white man or woman because he/she loves YOU, and because that white persons is kind, generous, sensitive, intelligent an compassionate--so be it.
But if you're enamored of whites BECAUSE they are white, or (which is just about the same thing) you imagine them to be better because they're white, then you'r making a fool out of yourself.
Have some self-respect! Don't go drooling over whites as if they're gods. They are no longer your lords and masters.
Don't go out of your way to prove they were right in regarding you as INFERIOR! Leave that stupidity to them.
Also, read more and elevate your minds. Malcolm X, Frantz Fanon and bell hooks would be a good place to begin your education and the decolonization of your minds.
YourMomsHole

Bridgetown, Barbados

#494 Oct 20, 2007
Iqbal wrote:
<quoted text>black chimps are the ugliest creatures on this planet. just take a look at their ugly features:
1) flat n wide gorilla-like nostrils
2) wiry hair (comb is of no use)
3) black face (cosmetic is also of no use)
4) way-out-of-proportion gigantic lips
5) those beady eyes
6) smelly body
7) low IQ (spends too much time thinking only of making luv[/quote]

This is an old tactic used in slave days.

Constantly telling blacks they are ugly, today it's effectiveness has dropped dramatically as many of us and other races have both now and in the past accepted the fact that many blacks are drop dead gorgeous.

In fact the same tactic now seems to be working more efficiently upon white persons, where brunette whites appear to feel inferior and constantly dye their hair platinum blond.

[QUOTE who="vote ron paul 2008"]<quoted text> i also dont get mate.. instead of building there drug up/ aids /community there thinking of interracial dating...nowonder black people will always be the most disrespected race on entire earth...
I agree with you somewhat, which is why I am under the impression this thread was created by a non-black trying to start a feud, especially because the thread title suggests they know it is fact.
girl

Castaic, CA

#495 Oct 25, 2007
wow tommy from atlanta you talk waaaaay too much about nothing, nothing you said made sense
chocolate sister

Rochester, NY

#496 Oct 25, 2007
KING wrote:
why is it on this site all the fckin threads i see r about black women with other race of men ??
"black women & arabic men"
"black women & asian men"
"black women & indian men dating and marrying"
"black women who prefer white men"
and here u dumb asses r bashing black men for dating outside the race , since i see u whore bags r soo anxious to leave us black men , i dont wanna hear no more black women compalining about us , jumping on diff boats!!!
Men are Men no matter what race. The white women has been placed on a

Some itailian men are just whorish like most men

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

#497 Oct 25, 2007
I want an Italian man where in the world am I going to find one.
Savant

AOL

#498 Oct 26, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
<quoted text>
well for starters, one of the reasons why you probably see more posts about black chicks and other races of men, is because majority of the black men have moved onto white girls, because apparantly black girls are loud, too argumentative, and nag too much, wear weaves and etc... so i assume black women, have moved on as well...
so, black girls have to find love somewhere else don't they? besides white guys are more passionate, and are appreciative, where as the black men I HAVE(not all black men in general) encountered are all about being hard, trying to be gangsters, fall under peer pressure from their boys, and im not stereotyping, im stating what I have encountered no one else.
no one is bashing the brothers, i have love for the black man, whether or not i will ever end up with one. everyone was not meant to be compatible with one another. as for you calling people whorebags??? are you serious???
how is it that black men get offended when black girls date outside the race, but it's accepting to see black men with white girls? black women and asian men are in the least percentage of getting married according the statistics. look it up...
Actually, Blacks of both genders marry "outside the race" far less than any other minority group. Latins and Asians marry outside in far greater numbers. 4--5% or black men, and 2--3% of black women.

Now those are the FACTS. So, why do so many Blacks perceive things differently?
Perhaps the Blacks who posts here are usually atypical, more like aberrations which take themselves to be representative.

In short, neither most black men nor most black women as a whole have "moved on."
But who knows what the people in this Topix group have done?
Should anyone even care?
Savant

AOL

#499 Oct 26, 2007
Number1Queen wrote:
I want an Italian man where in the world am I going to find one.
Try Italy.

“"Living life"”

((Material Status))

#500 Oct 26, 2007
ana wrote:
Hi there peoples... my name is ana and im a black fijian woman. We have alot of italians here in sydney and especially the surburb I live in. I have an aunty who married a Italian guy and they have really hot kids... I think Italian are cool.
hi can i move in with you. I like italian guys to, and you seem very nice. i think we can be best friends
vincenzo

Syracuse, NY

#501 Oct 28, 2007
Carribean wrote:
I dont know but italian guys have a thing for me. And i like some of them to. I like a man that can cook for me and i can cook for him. Not somen that site on his ass all day. I'm 18 if theres any single italian guys out there holla. I'm a beautiful young carribean beauty. Also most Itailan guys get offended when you call them white, i wonder why?
That's because we are not white if you put us next to a white guy you would see we are different and we would not be excepted by them because they think we are arabic , spanish ect.a different tone then them especially if you are from sicily
vincenzo

Syracuse, NY

#502 Oct 28, 2007
Black women are beautiful they have curves I don't like white girls with flat asses pointy ass noses evil looking blue eyes and stringy blonde hair
Flame

Bilston, UK

#503 Nov 21, 2007
Just reading through these post's, still sound like the 50's in America, i live in the Uk we've totally move on from this as far as i know, Sounds like a hard place to live in!
Here..interracial couples don't get stares,(maybe if one or both are attractive they might) ha ha... I love being black,I'm of jamaican descent, but who know's why but i am attracted to white and mainly italian men and i find they are attracted to me. I know what a fetish is , its not a fetish! I think its a beautiful thing to mix, i don't care it's my opinion,it's not something i planned.... like i only want to date white men, believe me i've tried to date other races it dosn't work and i dated black guys when i was younger.I now have mixed race children, and to tell you the truth, they have a lot of friends of different races, but they have many too that are mixed race, nothing wrong with that at all gives them a taste of different cultures! Just choose someone you are attracted to and you may fall in love with, thats what matters, not being with a black man because your black, that's just ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,708,443
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 4 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web