“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#23 Jul 15, 2007
Marita wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone who marries and/or dates a particular race of women exclusively has a fetish? If he'd married and dated only white women, would that be a fetish?
exactley..(:
tommy

Cumming, GA

#24 Jul 15, 2007
Marita wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone who marries and/or dates a particular race of women exclusively has a fetish? If he'd married and dated only white women, would that be a fetish?
the bible says let him with understanding hear.

I said if a white person strictly,and only dates black people it's a form of self hatred,and it's a (color) they see so they can't say love is color blind because if it's so blind why keeping going to black if you white?

Second if you as a white,or black person only go for the opposite color. Only? Yes it's 99% a fetish,or material love.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#25 Jul 15, 2007
Marita wrote:
<quoted text>
So everyone who marries and/or dates a particular race of women exclusively has a fetish? If he'd married and dated only white women, would that be a fetish?
no it wouldn't be. He is white.

Don't birds of the same feather flock togehter?

do ducks hang with pigeons?

What about quails,or peguins?

Are poodles supposed to mix with Pit bulls?

Are German shephards suppose to mix with chows?

Now these are physical facts. Blacks are suppose to stay with their own in physical terms. Meaning by nature.

However spiritually, blacks can mix with other by way of spirit. Meaning true genuine love. Which is immaterail.

Why else do most people marry their own? But by the way of the spirit, all can love.

the jews weren't suppose to mix with the gentiles physically,meaning materially. But spiritually yes.

But most people aren't spiritual people. Least of all europeans,and white folks in America.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#26 Jul 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>tommy are you telling me ive only dated black men for there dicks,lmaooooooooo WHATEVERRRRRRRRR,most black men are blessed in that department yeah..BUT NOT ALL TOMMY,and how are you meant to no how big there d**k is before you have been there,why does everything have to be a fetish to you,what about liking someone who you get on with who you are attracted to ect ...
ive never dated black men simply because your meant to have big d**k,,it has nothing to do with that,i just think black men are beautiful,and anyone ive ever dated has been fine as hell,and had a nice personality,and not all had a big one and that is the truth ,so your sterotype goes out of the window on that one tommy,being meditterean myself i think im the best person to answer this question,,
by the way tommy let me be blunt about this seeing as though you are,,you say its a fetish,so was it a fetish for you tommy???
what is one of my fetishes. Shoes,and since my mother died,and hurricane destroyed all I had,and my ex girl betrayed me,and i totaled my car all in one month,and had to move to a city where I by myself, I have got hooked on certain substances.
tommy

Cumming, GA

#27 Jul 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>tommy are you telling me ive only dated black men for there dicks,lmaooooooooo WHATEVERRRRRRRRR,most black men are blessed in that department yeah..BUT NOT ALL TOMMY,and how are you meant to no how big there d**k is before you have been there,why does everything have to be a fetish to you,what about liking someone who you get on with who you are attracted to ect ...
ive never dated black men simply because your meant to have big d**k,,it has nothing to do with that,i just think black men are beautiful,and anyone ive ever dated has been fine as hell,and had a nice personality,and not all had a big one and that is the truth ,so your sterotype goes out of the window on that one tommy,being meditterean myself i think im the best person to answer this question,,
by the way tommy let me be blunt about this seeing as though you are,,you say its a fetish,so was it a fetish for you tommy???
i never said that. However as a white female, if you only like black men, you have to ask yourself why?

Go back and retrace your steps. Where is daddy? How was daddy? Was it TV? Was in something you heard? Was in Music? There has to be a reason why you only like black men as a white woman. This requires one to dig deep.
Luvbyrd

Tallahassee, FL

#28 Jul 15, 2007
It's amazing that when the tables are turned, black men are able to turn off stupidity and actually have an intelligent non-superficial discussion about dating interacially. Otherwise, if the topic were black men and white women, there would be all these stupid generalizations about how black women aren't adequate enough.
Note: It's hard to kill the confidence of black people,period, let alone black women. Stop trying.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#29 Jul 15, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>i never said that. However as a white female, if you only like black men, you have to ask yourself why?
Go back and retrace your steps. Where is daddy? How was daddy? Was it TV? Was in something you heard? Was in Music? There has to be a reason why you only like black men as a white woman. This requires one to dig deep.
tommy im not white??i dont no how many more times i have to say this to people on here(maybe take a look at my avator picture,or something,),maybe in america its diffrent who nos but over here i am not seen as a english white girl my skin is olive i have long dark hair brown eyes IVE GOT A ASS AND IM THICK,LOLi look far from WHITE???
you have to remember my dad is isreali like i said before my dad is darker than some of his black friends,
anyway forget about that im sick of havin this debate about what i am,you say im white so i will answer anyway,my dad was brought up in hackney on a council estate all his friends are black and the only person he told me never to bring home was a german,(my dads jewish)lol
tommy i already told you where im from etc and im sure ive already told you my resons why i always dated black men,and its not because of d**k.
i dont need to dig deep ..as you say,its just what ive always liked and been attracted to,if people think i got issies i couldnt care less"FUC* THE HATERS" ,im HAPPY,,

BTW tommy you need to remember im from from the uk more importantley im from london,things are diffrent here,its not a issie like it is in america theres more history over your way,maybe its a forbidden thing in america but over here its not,

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#30 Jul 15, 2007
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>what is one of my fetishes. Shoes,and since my mother died,and hurricane destroyed all I had,and my ex girl betrayed me,and i totaled my car all in one month,and had to move to a city where I by myself, I have got hooked on certain substances.
tommy i like the way you flipped that,ok let me say it in a way you might get,,your talking about fetishes,,
so when you was f$$kin your white chick,was it a fetish to you.?
i no you got me the first time but you wanted to pretend i never asked you so ive asked you it in a way you will get it...?

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#31 Jul 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>tommy im not white??i dont no how many more times i have to say this to people on here(maybe take a look at my avator picture,or something,),maybe in america its diffrent who nos but over here i am not seen as a english white girl my skin is olive i have long dark hair brown eyes IVE GOT A ASS AND IM THICK,LOLi look far from WHITE???
you have to remember my dad is isreali like i said before my dad is darker than some of his black friends,
anyway forget about that im sick of havin this debate about what i am,you say im white so i will answer anyway,my dad was brought up in hackney on a council estate all his friends are black and the only person he told me never to bring home was a german,(my dads jewish)lol
tommy i already told you where im from etc and im sure ive already told you my resons why i always dated black men,and its not because of d**k.
i dont need to dig deep ..as you say,its just what ive always liked and been attracted to,if people think i got issies i couldnt care less"FUC* THE HATERS" ,im HAPPY,,
BTW tommy you need to remember im from from the uk more importantley im from london,things are diffrent here,its not a issie like it is in america theres more history over your way,maybe its a forbidden thing in america but over here its not,
:)

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#32 Jul 15, 2007
@ tommy....
btw,if meditterean people are white,why would people start a thread called what do italian men like so much about black women,why wouldnt you just say what do white men like so much about black women,(obviousley you dont class these pep as white then???)
when people refer to me in london they dont say tasha the white girl they say tasha the meditterean girl,or the greeklookin girl,in america people referred to me as latino.
do youget what im saying,the first thing people say to me when i meet them is,"wheres your parents from "..if i was classed as a white girl no one would be asking me that question every dayym day,meditterean people have diffrent features to white people,and that is a fact.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#33 Jul 15, 2007
Ashland on the 14th wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
lolhey mr ive missed you,you comin to my partee tomorrow,,its my bday,,yeayyyyyyy haha(:
kpsmove

New York, NY

#34 Jul 15, 2007
I have no problem if black women date outside the race. My own personal experiences with black women have been chaotic at best mostly because of my own selfishness, but when I decided I needed to change my ways and actually wanted more from black women than a good time my prospects dropped precipitously I found that by my own work we brothers have damaged sisters so they become argumentative every time we are out of their sight and question our whereabouts. I now say let sisters interact with whomever and encourage them to date other races only then will they find peace and begin to feel needed.

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Broomfield, CO

#35 Jul 15, 2007
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>lolhey mr ive missed you,you comin to my partee tomorrow,,its my bday,,yeayyyyyyy haha(:
I'll be there!
True Latin

AOL

#36 Jul 15, 2007
In essence Italians are not white. They were labeled as such by the US gov't when Europeans came here in mass numbers. They said all Europeans were white,period. U cant say for 1 second they look like a Irish,English or German,etc, which are all Aryan(blonde,blue eyed) Italians for the most part are olive skin and they love Black women to death.

Since: Jul 07

Tallahassee, FL

#37 Jul 15, 2007
True Latin wrote:
In essence Italians are not white. They were labeled as such by the US gov't when Europeans came here in mass numbers. They said all Europeans were white,period. U cant say for 1 second they look like a Irish,English or German,etc, which are all Aryan(blonde,blue eyed) Italians for the most part are olive skin and they love Black women to death.
As I love them. Sometimes I wish I lived in New York. If I had to date a white guy,(I prefer black guys), they would definitely be Itaian.

Since: Jul 07

Naugatuck, CT

#38 Jul 15, 2007
I'm half White and half Indian and have been dating Blk women for a long time. people used to ask me why I never dated white women like there was something wrong with the women I was dating. Now I think people are starting to see what Black men have known for a long time... Black women make great girlfriends and wives.

Judged:

10

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I'm What you Desire to Be”

Since: May 07

Somewhere in South Louisiana

#39 Jul 15, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
i have noticed that i am approached more by italian men, then by black men where i live. i find italians to be very attractive, and i love the accents. just curious about what other's think? also, does anybody know about the theory that most italian or sicillian's ancestors were of african descent?
I have noticed it too! It's a pretty known fact and if I lived around Italians I know I would be dating one lol..(but I'm happy with my "regular" white guy). I'm not sure of the history behind their attraction, but it's definitely there. As I've said before, it's good to see more black women in loving relationships--and Italian men are the sexiest in my opinion.

“I'm What you Desire to Be”

Since: May 07

Somewhere in South Louisiana

#40 Jul 15, 2007
Yellowngreen...aww thanks! And I agree with you. Although I feel as if everyone has known for a while but now they don't mind sharing it.
Willing Thinker

North Lima, OH

#41 Jul 15, 2007
JANINEFUEGO wrote:
i have noticed that i am approached more by italian men, then by black men where i live. i find italians to be very attractive, and i love the accents. just curious about what other's think? also, does anybody know about the theory that most italian or sicillian's ancestors were of african descent?
Yes, they are, but they are still mostly European.

Just as African Americans are mostly African.

At the time when Europeans were still hunter-gatherers, Africans brought the neo-lithic to southern Europe. This is likely why Greeks carry 25% E3b y-chromosonal (male) lineages.

Africans colonized them in the neolithic. There is a 1% African mtDNA (mitochodrial)(female) lineage.

This just means a persons father all the way down the line was black, as the mutation E3b is a black mutation.

So, ofcourse, this doesn't account for all their ancestors.

According to a study, they (southern Europeans) are only

10% BLACK.

Also, I'm no expert but I heard Hannibal (a black man)'out flanked' the Roman army and destroyed Rome, and that alot of the women were raped and had babies.

Thing is, his army was a mix of different nations...

I'm sure Mack could tell you all about that..

Hope I helped.

I highly recommend this site, which has long presented FACTUAL information:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb....

THE EXPERTS^.

“Live For Today, In The Moment”

Since: Jul 07

STL/NYC

#42 Jul 15, 2007
L ALL OVER wrote:
JANINEFUEGO
The reason why it is ok for men to do things and not women - one word: entitlement. I think it comes along with being born with a penis.
Do I agree with it? Hell no!
i think it's nothing more than more double standards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do people say latinas are hotter than other... (Jun '12) 9 min Jefferson 16
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,127,268
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 14 min Klaus Phuchs 803
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 14 min carlos 5,911
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 17 min Mick 338
Who are the best black power leaders in the world? 18 min Jefferson 2
Ladies am i right or what 20 min African unity 3
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 1 hr Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 1 hr GetRealMichael 102
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 2 hr Raynaldo 170
Another High School shooting 3 hr The Irony 40

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE